What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:cheesy: No, although I would appreciate if someone could get me his contact details.
He was a good guy until his defense of UAE ambassador to US, many Emiratis look down on Saudis, once I said. Espcially those, who have no family bonds in KSA. He crossed his limits with me, I only posted what his ambassador to US thinks of KSA in response. New crown prince MbS is trying to challenge that view, and UAE is apparently pleased with it but seems, some are not. I stated some unpleasant facts only.

He was a good guy until his defense of UAE ambassador to US, many Emiratis look down on Saudis, once I said. Espcially those, who have no family bonds in KSA. He crossed his limits with me, I only posted what his ambassador to US thinks of KSA in response. New crown prince MbS is trying to challenge that view, and UAE is apparently pleased with it but seems, some are not. I stated some unpleasant facts only.
Well all I'm concerned about is Pakistan procurements, he seemed to have a very good handle on things. With the ongoing pandemic, wanted updates as to how things are progressing.

I shall quickly reply brother (as can be seen this thread is not very active nowadays).

The status is unfortunately unknown in war torn countries such as Syria, Yemen and Libya other than there being reports of this virus appearing in Syria and Libya. Besieged Gaza, I have not heard information about ( brother @Falcon29 if he sees this post might know better here) but I know that it has spread to the West Bank/rest of Palestine with 1 casualty so far and 86 infected unfortunately.

Hello brother, in West Bank they have a little over 100 cases last I heard and in Gaza a dozen confirmed cases. There aren't many test kits in either territories and they will need to rely on Israel for assistance in that regard. I would say there are more cases than known in Gaza since quite a number of people are under quarantine. But, in both West Bank and Gaza they have reacted pretty quickly and took measures early on. Since they can't afford to comfortable in this regard.

This is a nasty virus that will put life on hold for awhile and most people should be able to adapt in the meantime. But too many people in the US for example do panic shopping when it isn't necessary. Or they go out and shop out of boredom which increases likelihood of virus spreading. Some people also want to walk out to get fresh air especially since it is spring and summer is around the corner. Where I live it's cold most of the year and everybody wants to enjoy the summer weather but the virus is making things complicated.

Well all I'm concerned about is Pakistan procurements, he seemed to have a very good handle on things. With the ongoing pandemic, wanted updates as to how things are progressing.
Those who know the insides don't revel anything. Others are baton ke booth, FYI.

Hello brother, in West Bank they have a little over 100 cases last I heard and in Gaza a dozen confirmed cases. There aren't many test kits in either territories and they will need to rely on Israel for assistance in that regard. I would say there are more cases than known in Gaza since quite a number of people are under quarantine. But, in both West Bank and Gaza they have reacted pretty quickly and took measures early on. Since they can't afford to comfortable in this regard.

This is a nasty virus that will put life on hold for awhile and most people should be able to adapt in the meantime. But too many people in the US for example do panic shopping when it isn't necessary. Or they go out and shop out of boredom which increases likelihood of virus spreading. Some people also want to walk out to get fresh air especially since it is spring and summer is around the corner. Where I live it's cold most of the year and everybody wants to enjoy the summer weather but the virus is making things complicated.
It is really hard to stay at home. However, what can we do now?
How are you anyway? I hope you are doing fine:)

Those who know the insides don't revel anything. Others are baton ke booth, FYI.
True, in a way, but in his particular case, I had crossed checked personally, and he was spot on.

One incident which is irrefutable is the indian moon lander fiasco.

Could you do me a favour and give me his contact details?

He could be one of those Emirati of Pakistani origin, I don't know.
Could be, but for me, anyone who respects my country, and has its interest at heart, is my brother, and has my respect.

May Allah make things easier for everyone. The people of Palestine have our utmost love and respect.

Last edited:
It is really hard to stay at home. However, what can we do now?
How are you anyway? I hope you are doing fine:)

Agreed, alhamdillah I'm doing well brother, although I wonder how long this covid19 will span out since I still go to school and I don't mind going through this for the spring or even summer but hope it's back to normal by Fall since I prefer education in person. How is all with you ? Hope everything is well.

True, in a way, but in his particular case, I had crossed checked personally, and he was spot on.

Could you do me a favour and give me his contact details?

Could be, but for me, anyone who respects my country, and has its interest at heart, is my brother, and has my respect.

May Allah make things easier for everyone. The people of Palestine have our utmost love and respect.

Thanks brother, and we Arabs respect out Pakistani brothers and sisters likewise. I met some Pakistanis while I was in Saudi had some good conversations and really enjoyed the chai , lol. I need to learn how to make that at home. :D

Agreed, alhamdillah I'm doing well brother, although I wonder how long this covid19 will span out since I still go to school and I don't mind going through this for the spring or even summer but hope it's back to normal by Fall since I prefer education in person. How is all with you ? Hope everything is well.

Thanks brother, and we Arabs respect out Pakistani brothers and sisters likewise. I met some Pakistanis while I was in Saudi had some good conversations and really enjoyed the chai , lol. I need to learn how to make that at home. :D
I am absolutely fine, akhi. Yep I know that Arabs are absolutely amazing people. Don't worry akhi, inshallah this virus will go away. Just be careful, keep hand sanitizer with you and do cover your face with a mask and try to wear gloves while you are out. Hopefully, Allah subhanawala will protect you and your blessed family from the evil :)

I am absolutely fine, akhi. Yep I know that Arabs are absolutely amazing people. Don't worry akhi, inshallah this virus will go away. Just be careful, keep hand sanitizer with you and do cover your face with a mask and try to wear gloves while you are out. Hopefully, Allah subhanawala will protect you and your blessed family from the evil :)

Amen brother, may you and your family and all members of forum be protected by this virus and any harm, God willing.

Great to have you all back here! Stay safe!

fe316bc8e3a00b3c62f0baf098f238ed.jpg

Back
Top Bottom