What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

You're more than welcome if you're friendly.
Depends :D

images

That's savage, man. I am glad, you are in the US. @dani92

Depends :D

images

That's savage, man. I am glad, you are in the US. @dani92

Do you know the term British tabloid.

Daily mail is a fake news generator, similar to all the "British SAS sniper kills 3 ISIS with 1 bullet" content.

In the end you are here to learn from the Arabs, take a seat student.

Do you know the term British tabloid.

Daily mail is a fake news generator, similar to all the "British SAS sniper kills 3 ISIS with 1 bullet" content.

In the end you are here to learn from the Arabs, take a seat student.
I saw another video that a Shia Arab was stabbing a Sunni Arab in face with no mercy. That's quite savage, do you agree, @dani92 ?

Fooood!! this is blessed month of Ramadan and all of you duckies are talking about is politics. We are already quarantined and now this boring sect politics and cut piece bs.

Any recipes for healthy teas???:D

I saw another video that a Shia Arab was stabbing a Sunni Arab in face with no mercy. That's quite savage, do you agree, @dani92 ?

stabbing is part of our great culture

Speaking of daily mail btw, i've seen (mainly old) people believe this kind of stuff. It's interesting what people can believe.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...er-kills-THREE-ISIS-fighters-single-shot.html

SAS sniper kills THREE ISIS fighters with a single shot during an operation in a remote Iraqi village

It's addiction. totally haram
So, you do watch haram billi with haram tea:woot:

Anyways,
I have a message for everyone! Ramadan Kareem is here and this Ramdan is very different than the previous one. I pray to Allah azzwajal that may his majesty forgive our sins.
In addition to that, due to quarantine we all have got little time to reflect our actions and deeds. So, let us spend this time wisely and pray for this pandemic to go away.
Inshallah, we will get out from this together :)
regards

stabbing is part of our great culture
Not good. Don't get offended, I am asking @dani92 , he seems insterested in savagery. So, you tell him of your great culture.

This scum twist the facts again I think he is trying to say the turko mongol savages wish they can have such beautiful architecture because all what I see is Byzantine and Indian buildings yet this scum give the credit for the turko mongol savages this show you how donkey and retard he is and he shouldn’t be taking seriously. Also this scum say people are jealous from the Turks savages who stole Byzantine buildings and calling it the fake ottoman architecture maybe he can should say the turko savages wish that their ancestors have such great architecture instead of their yoruts:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom