What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Falcon29

The situation in Yemen is so disappointing, I think Yemenis need to forget having a unitary nation and just divide the country into three so that peace can prevail there and start developing their economy instead of killing each other. If they want to have a unitary nation so just let time do it for them and it should only be made in non violence means (political solution) just like how Eastern German unite with Western German. I think this is the only solution. Do you agree bro ?

@Falcon29

The situation in Yemen is so disappointing, I think Yemenis need to forget having a unitary nation and just divide the country into three so that peace can prevail there and start developing their economy instead of killing each other. If they want to have a unitary nation so just let time do it for them and it should only be made in non violence means (political solution) just like how Eastern German unite with Western German. I think this is the only solution. Do you agree bro ?

I agree it is disappointing and it evolved from a civil war to now a multi national war. I don't think peace can prevail there if tribes/militias will take matters into their hands whenever they deem fit. People in that region need to exercise power in a different way instead of by the gun all the time. So I personally don't believe dividing the country will help. It can create temporary peace but not long term solution in region which requires mentality change.

@Side-Winder

Where did I criticize a nationality? Is it against forum rules that I believe Iranian supreme leader is an atheist? Why are other leaders like Erdogan or MBS allowed to be criticized in worse manners?

@Side-Winder

Where did I criticize a nationality? Is it against forum rules that I believe Iranian supreme leader is an atheist? Why are other leaders like Erdogan or MBS allowed to be criticized in worse manners?

You may proceed to report posts that spark insult against a nationality. You, not only targeted Iranian leader but the Iranian nation in general as well.

I am not obliged to provide any justifications however here you go, for the first and last time:

Forum Rules Violated:
1. Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

2. Other forms of discrimination

Same goes for ethnic or nationalistic discriminatory views, aimed at stereotyping and berating members belonging to a specific area, country, religious, ethnic group

You may proceed to report posts that spark insult against a nationality. You, not only targeted Iranian leader but the Iranian nation in general as well.

I am not obliged to provide any justifications however here you go, for the first and last time:

Forum Rules Violated:
1. Ethnic / political / nationalistic hate

Needless to say, PDF wishes to be a productive exchange of ideas and not a place of spreading communal, national, political or religiously motivated hatred. Members found involved in such activities would be severely penalized.

2. Other forms of discrimination

Same goes for ethnic or nationalistic discriminatory views, aimed at stereotyping and berating members belonging to a specific area, country, religious, ethnic group

I'm not one to complain and report too many posts. If I had to report posts of Iranians then I will flood the report log with hundreds of reports since every post includes personal insult , remark against my country or sectarian remark. I even had one post say that I need a bullet in my head.

I did not insult Iranians because I believe their supreme leader is an atheist, I have my reasons for this and I don't think ME section needs to be so controlled. As long as red lines aren't crossed.

@HannibalBarca

Brother, I just saw (I was busy with life and the Ramadan) that you have left PDF and the thread that you created to announce it in, has been closed. I understand your decision fully and I should have done the same thing ages ago, however that decision diminishes the already dying/incredibly small Arab community on PDF. I can probably guess/imagine the reasons for you leaving, I understand them. Nevertheless it was a pleasure to interact with you on this forum and I wanted to write a PM to you with the help of a moderator but now that has become irrelevant. If you ever log in here or see this, kindly give a reply and we might keep in touch outside of this forum one way or another.

Take care brother and best wishes to your family and loved ones as well.

@Side-Winder

There are seemingly 10-15 + moderators nowadays, yet few of them appear to notice the unmotivated and inferiority ridden anti-Arab drivel and nonsense that almost every Arab-related thread gets flooded with. Despite there rarely being any Arab users present in those threads to begin with. I see no other solution than follow Hannibal in due time. Our time is too precious to engage on a rapidly declining forum that has evolved into a troll feast.

Notice how those two Iranian trolls were nowhere to be seen after I entered those threads. Afraid of being rhetorically humiliated as usual and afraid of me picking their historical lies and nonsense apart.

Last edited:
@HannibalBarca

Brother, I just saw (I was busy with life and the Ramadan) that you have left PDF and the thread that you created to announce it in, has been closed. I understand your decision fully and I should have done the same thing ages ago, however that decision diminishes the already dying/incredibly small Arab community on PDF. I can probably guess/imagine the reasons for you leaving, I understand them. Nevertheless it was a pleasure to interact with you on this forum and I wanted to write a PM to you with the help of a moderator but now that has become irrelevant. If you ever log in here or see this, kindly give a reply and we might keep in touch outside of this forum one way or another.

Take care brother and best wishes to your family and loved ones as well.

There are seemingly 10-15 + moderators nowadays, yet few of them appear to notice the unmotivated and inferiority ridden anti-Arab drivel and nonsense that almost every Arab-related thread gets flooded with. Despite there rarely being any Arab users present in those threads to begin with. I see no other solution than follow Hannibal in due time. Our time is too precious to engage on a rapidly declining forum that has evolved into a troll feast.

I hope to see him back as well, he was very liked by all people of the forum and I enjoyed his analogies, he had some funny ones too. North African perspective is much needed here, imo.

To be fair to forum it is a good overall forum that can be fun to be on and the owner is a cool guy. I think in past moderation wasn't fair but now I feel it has gotten better and our brother Slav is very helpful and took out from his time to reach out to us. I also believe we should stay if we want our narrative heard. We provide valuable information to audience of forum when we counter other more prevailing narratives in ME section which is necessary for people to be educated. It's also our passion to keep up on current events and of course I wouldn't let it undercut more important responsibilities like work , family, goals and so on.

So I would like you to stay and other Arabs to join or return. No need to be active all the time but if we want our narrative heard then it is necessary. I learn a lot here too.

MI%CC%87LLI%CC%87YET-10-EYLU%CC%88L-1987-3.jpg

Zayed's UAE in 80's, in his interview to Turkish newspaper during his visit to Turkey, Zayed tells a lot about the situation of Arab world, and says "I desire a lot that Turkey leads the Islamic world.

His children are a disgrace lol

MI%CC%87LLI%CC%87YET-10-EYLU%CC%88L-1987-3.jpg

Zayed's UAE in 80's, in his interview to Turkish newspaper during his visit to Turkey, Zayed tells a lot about the situation of Arab world, and says "I desire a lot that Turkey leads the Islamic world.

His children are a disgrace lol

:rofl:

More desperate attention seeking.

Nobody is interested in some made up and completely irrelevant Turkish fairytales. Nor are "you" going to lead anything in the real world, at most some cheerleading contest on PDF. So I suggest to stick to your small Anatolia and worry about that, including the 7-8 million Arabs that inhabit it.

:rofl:

More desperate attention seeking.

Nobody is interested in some made up and completely irrelevant Turkish fairytales. Nor are "you" going to lead anything in the real world, at most some cheerleading contest on PDF. So I suggest to stick to your small Anatolia and worry about that, including the 7-8 million Arabs that inhabit it.
It is from his first visit to Turkey. Many Emirati people dislike the current government, and think they are indeed a disgrace. In less than two days, UAE lost millions of dollars in Libya. Hopefully, Emirati personnel follows next.

It is from his first visit to Turkey. Many Emirati people dislike the current government, and think they are indeed a disgrace.

Nobody cares about fairytale stories. Sheikh Zayed was a great and respected leader. I am not an Emirati nor do I live in the UAE. 40 million, if not more Turks, dislike the current Turkish government, and think they are indeed a disgrace. Many of your compatriots think likewise on a small forum like PDF.

Anyway you hate Arabs so why are you bothered? Why this obsession? Go interact with Emiratis online or in person, there are no Emiratis on PDF.:lol:

Nobody cares about fairytale stories. Sheikh Zayed was a great and respected leader. I am not an Emirati nor do I live in the UAE. 40 million, if not more Turks, dislike the current Turkish government, and think they are indeed a disgrace. Many of your compatriots think likewise on a small forum like PDF.

Anyway you hate Arabs so why are you bothered? Why this obsession? Go interact with Emiratis online or in person, there are no Emiratis on PDF.:lol:
They can vote him out in Turkey, I feel sorry for Emirati people. I often visit UAE.

Back
Top Bottom