What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Did you people try Turkish coffee?

Doner kabab, Turkish coffee, Turka cola and Raki(a few times).

Whenever I got a chance I used to try them back in Europe. All of them very hard to find in Pakistan especially doner kebab which I loved the most, much better than Shwarma which is all over in Pak.

Doner kabab, Turkish coffee, Turka cola and Raki(a few times).

Whenever I got a chance I used to try them back in Europe. All of them very hard to find in Pakistan especially doner kebab which I loved the most, much better than Shwarma which is all over in Pak.
Cola Turka isn't that tasty, I sadly prefer Pepsi lol Doner is great. I tasted Shawarma, it wasn't that good or perhaps, it's because I am used to taste of Doner. I tasted Arabic coffee as well, it wasn't as good. Shawarma is a Turkish verb "Çevirme" by the way. No Turkish Doner? Hmmm... Should I move Pakistan? :D
Drink tea mostly
You should try both Arabic and Turkish.

Cola Turka isn't that tasty, I sadly prefer Pepsi lol Doner is great. I tasted Shawarma, it wasn't that good or perhaps, it's because I am used to taste of Doner. I tasted Arabic coffee as well, it wasn't as good. Shawarma is a Turkish verb "Çevirme" by the way. No Turkish Doner? Hmmm... Should I move Pakistan? :D
You should try both Arabic and Turkish.

Please do. Doner kebabs are delicious and healthy which Pakistanis are sadly missing.

Why this thread is dead by now?
Where are Arab posters???
Hello!?

Why this thread is dead by now?
Where are Arab posters???
Hello!?
Let's say... The only section where Arabs "could" be around... was for a long time...to this day... a No man's land ( a bit better nowadays)...
Most just left the forum, as for the few who stayed around, either fell into tit for tat answers and are repeatedly banned... or try to stay out of such "areas"...
So... that's it...

Let's say... The only section where Arabs "could" be around... was for a long time...to this day... a No man's land ( a bit better nowadays)...
Most just left the forum, as for the few who stayed around, either fell into tit for tat answers and are repeatedly banned... or try to stay out of such "areas"...
So... that's it...
Very sad. I was eyeing over Arabs for sometime but by the time I managed to resolve issues between Indian-Paks, Turks-Chinese, Chinese- Veit and finally Bengalis and Turk but it was too late and I was doing other background work as well but uh!
In addition to that I wanted one Arab mod for Arab defence forum but did not found a suitable candidate.
I am very sad to see how some Arab posters leave like this.I only remember having a good talk with yzd khalifa and Al hassani. Also, falcon ...ah! I remember I found him active in Israel Palestine discussion and I remember that I supported him.
Sad to see akhis gone from here.
Anyways, I really want Arab posters to have as good time here as others are having.
Regards

Very sad. I was eyeing over Arabs for sometime but by the time I managed to resolve issues between Indian-Paks, Turks-Chinese, Chinese- Veit and finally Bengalis and Turk but it was too late and I was doing other background work as well but uh!
In addition to that I wanted one Arab mod for Arab defence forum but did not found a suitable candidate.
I am very sad to see how some Arab posters leave like this.I only remember having a good talk with yzd khalifa and Al hassani. Also, falcon ...ah! I remember I found him active in Israel Palestine discussion and I remember that I supported him.
Sad to see akhis gone from here.
Anyways, I really want Arab posters to have as good time here as others are having.
Regards
Indeed An Arab mod could have helped a lot...

Indeed An Arab mod could have helped a lot...
The problem with Arab posters in here was that they were more indulged in arguments and less with management. I wanted to give them some management related responsibilities but unfortunately, I always got same response that "Arabs are hot headed" or "We don't have any neutral Arab poster", so well unfortunately nobody made till here. Anyways, happy to see that atleast one poster is active here.
Regards

The problem with Arab posters in here was that they were more indulged in arguments and less with management. I wanted to give them some management rated responsibilities but unfortunately, I always got same response that "Arabs are hot headed" or "We don't have any neutral Arab poster", so well unfortunately nobody made till here. Anyways, happy to see that atleast one poster is active here.
Regards
I could understand both sides of coin (even though one behavior is clearly in the wrong)... Few Arabs unfortunately fell into the tit for tat behavior... but it wasn't the case before, or at least not to this extent... But When you feel outcasted/powerless for a certain period of time you will have the "Good" ones who will leave the ship to keep their head at peace... and you will let the maiden for the radical base... whos only defence is such answer...
Argumentation is unfortunately useless when the one in front of you, as one and only one purpose coming in X or Y thread... is to troll/fight/insult... So those with Arguments will maybe try once/twice at max and if doesn't bear fruits they leave... and let the others "hot headed" take their chances...

I still remember, the ME section mess... Even The Arab Def section... where it was mostly peaceful got flooded that such behavior...

As for "Neutrality"... let's be honest... (almost) No one is... When it comes being or not a Regional mod... I saw what a "Regional mod" behave out of his "jurisdiction"... and sometimes if you don't see the "Mod" tag you don't believe what you read (like behaving on a manner that in his own Section, wouldn't be accepted by him)... But Is it being neutral what make a Mod? Mods can have their POV, even if it's against general/thread/posters opinions... As long as HE/SHE enforce the rules, and stay respectful, then so be it...
And it's not like Mods are immune to "sanctions"... When they overstep blatantly their pledge...

Anyway.

Last edited:
I could understand both sides of coin (even though one behavior is clearly in the wrong)... Few Arabs unfortunately fell into the tit for tat behavior... but it wasn't the case before, or at least not to this extent... But When you feel outcasted/powerless for a certain period of time you will have the "Good" ones who will leave the ship to keep their head at peace... and you will let the maiden for the radical base... whos only defence is such answer...
Argumentation is unfortunately useless when the one in front of you, as one and only one purpose coming in X or Y thread... is to troll/fight/insult... So those with Arguments will maybe try once/twice at max and if doesn't bear fruits they leave... and let the others "hot headed" take their chances...

I still remember, the ME section mess... Even The Arab Def section... where it was mostly peaceful got flooded that such behavior...

As for "Neutrality"... let's be honest... (almost) No one is... When it comes being or not a Regional mod... I saw what a "Regional mod" behave out of his "jurisdiction"... and sometimes if you don't see the "Mod" tag you don't believe what you read (like behaving on a manner that in his own Section, wouldn't be accepted by him)... But Is it being neutral what make a Mod? Mods can have their POV, even if it's against general/thread/posters opinions... As long as HE/SHE enforce the rules, and stay respectful, then so be it...
And it's not like Mods are immune to "sanctions"... When they overstep blatantly their pledge...

Anyway.
I can clearly understand it and I really feel bad about the good Arab posters leaving. I myself have warned some some posters who were doing Arab bashing for no reason and I guess that I clearly made a policy forbidding other posters as well for not to use ridiculous remarks against some Arab posters just because of disagreement.I had taken action against those who spoke nonsense against Arab nationalism or culture just because of jealousy or difference of any other reason.
Anyway, let them know to mention me next time if any one is trolling so that I can take stern notice.
regards

Back
Top Bottom