What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I watched the first movie about Iraq only in 2009 I think.
Almost every Iraqi, Syrian that I met is an addict of it, not just the movie but the whole series. They will release new episodes this year, i guess lol You may hate me but I feel for Iraqi people, I don't enjoy their suffer.

^

Fantastically informative Youtuber, can highly recommend him.

Anyway PDF is absolutely obsessed about internal Arab affairs. A bunch of largely Arabized non-Arabs meddling/obsessing about our internal affairs while not mattering anything at all in the real world. Never seen a more obsessive behavior online. What a joke indeed.

Only unity can save us from this menace.

Very annoying behavior.

@dani92 @camelguy

Last edited:
^

Fantastically informative Youtuber, can highly recommend him.

Anyway PDF is absolutely obsessed about internal Arab affairs. A bunch of largely Arabized non-Arabs meddling/obsessing about our internal affairs while not mattering anything at all in the real world. Never seen a more obsessive behavior online. What a joke indeed.

Only unity can save us from this menace.

Very annoying behavior.

@dani92 @camelguy
Who is he the YouTuber?

Who is he the YouTuber?

A YouTuber from KSA that talks about many different topics ranging from agriculture, nature, animal conservation, national reserves and wild parks, animals, plants, environment, history, Arab culture, customs, traditions etc., farming, morals and ethics, travels, cuisine etc.

I rediscovered him because I remember his videos about Arabian lions (now extinct), cheetahs, Arabian ostrich and other animals and also historical topics. But that was before we all saw him in action (how he looks like).:lol:

Sounds like a great person that has a lot of intelligent sayings and arguments. I also see that he is often reaching out to other Arabs in what he is saying and many Arabs are commenting on his videos with the usual many brotherly and sisterly Iraqis as you will discover.:D

I think that he is from Hotat Bani Tamim (ancient Kindah).

Must watch:

@HannibalBarca

A YouTuber from KSA that talks about many different topics ranging from agriculture, nature, animal conservation, national reserves and wild parks, animals, plants, environment, history, Arab culture, customs, traditions etc., farming, morals and ethics, travels, cuisine etc.

I rediscovered him because I remember his videos about Arabian lions (now extinct), cheetahs, Arabian ostrich and other animals and also historical topics. But that was before we all saw him in action (how he looks like).:lol:

Sounds like a great person that has a lot of intelligent sayings and arguments. I also see that he is often reaching out to other Arabs in what he is saying and many Arabs are commenting on his videos with the usual many brotherly and sisterly Iraqis as you will discover.:D

I think that he is from Hotat Bani Tamim (ancient Kindah).

Must watch:

@HannibalBarca

I agree with Taha Al-Dulaimi I noticed what he is saying about the Shias is exactly what the westerners say about Islam.

F-22 Raptor

But the American pilots insisted their planes had gone undefeated against the French during the November exercise — that, in fact, the F-22s had “shot down” Rafales in six one-on-one engagements. Five other simulated battles ended in draws, the Americans said. The U.S. pilots copped to just one loss in the war game — an F-22 defeated by a Mirage 2000 flown by an Emirati aviator.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...as-f-22-stealth-fighter-not-invincible-111336

"ArAbS CaNt fLy"

F-22 Raptor

But the American pilots insisted their planes had gone undefeated against the French during the November exercise — that, in fact, the F-22s had “shot down” Rafales in six one-on-one engagements. Five other simulated battles ended in draws, the Americans said. The U.S. pilots copped to just one loss in the war game — an F-22 defeated by a Mirage 2000 flown by an Emirati aviator.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...as-f-22-stealth-fighter-not-invincible-111336

"ArAbS CaNt fLy"
I agree, so many Pakistani members on this forum are racist Turk worshippers.

True, true.
It’s pathetic you worship the criminals like aybak, iltitumish, ghori, and ghaznavi and all the others who raped your ancestors lol.

F-22 Raptor

"ArAbS CaNt fLy"
@F-22Raptor

Back
Top Bottom