What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Saif al-Arab @Falcon29

Long time not see bro....:yahoo:

When Arab, Persian, and Indonesian get together :cheers:

Do you think this Syrian guys has a perfect pronunciation ?

Welcome back brother, good to see you again, it really has been awhile. :)

I am doing well, had a bit of a busy summer, and now just enjoying final weeks of it. How is everything with you?

The Syrian guy does speak Arabic well yes, lots of Arabs can speak in their own accent or without the accent in the classical manner.

Trending on Twitter.:lol:

DkbvPqOW4AAaReh.jpg

DkbvQG_XgAEyBFF.jpg

:lol:

Some local braindead monkeys in Qatar and Kuwait helping the Dreamer's failing economy after the same Dreamer annexes Syrian land (albeit tiny), builds illegal bases in Barzanistan (without the approval of Baghdad) and supports his failed terrorist proxy (alongside the traitorous current Al-Thani rulers (as there are 2 of them) across the Arab world (which has been crushed in every single Arab state) while cooperating with the Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah regime that spreads cancer everywhere in the neighborhood.

Dklg4i-U4AAVDUo.jpg

Dkf78OGXoAA6aBk.jpg

Can this tiny non-existent entity called Quntar be annexed once again or what before their entire land turns into a global military base full of treacherous dogs among their "leadership"?

DkkdzJ_WsAc_Sps.jpg

DkkZTc2V4AUKeTm.jpg

Great that this traitor was arrested days ago. Let him rot in jail.

Prince Bandar telling it like it was/is a few days after 9/11 at US national television. The same is repeated today 17 years later!

Last edited:
Welcome back brother, good to see you again, it really has been awhile. :)

I am doing well, had a bit of a busy summer, and now just enjoying final weeks of it. How is everything with you?

The Syrian guy does speak Arabic well yes, lots of Arabs can speak in their own accent or without the accent in the classical manner.

Good to see you well brother and I am still Okay, but there is decrease in my obedience to ALLAH so I need to recover...

Talking about that Syrian guy, I just feel that he is speaking in Syrian accent, not the classical one, rather difficult to understand what he said.

PS: I have just finished watching Indonesia vs Palestine football now in Asian Games, you guys has a good team. We lost 1:2 to Palestine.

Bonus: Asian Games 2018 official song (Arab Version)

Here Asian Games Livestreaming

https://www.vidio.com/

Good to see you well brother and I am still Okay, but there is decrease in my obedience to ALLAH so I need to recover...

Talking about that Syrian guy, I just feel that he is speaking in Syrian accent, not the classical one, rather difficult to understand what he said.

PS: I have just finished watching Indonesia vs Palestine football now in Asian Games, you guys has a good team. We lost 1:2 to Palestine.

Bonus: Asian Games 2018 official song (Arab Version)

Here Asian Games Livestreaming

https://www.vidio.com/

Don't sweat it brother, you're a good guy overall and just try offering the mandatory prayers as much as you can, and inshallah all goes well.

In some instances he was speaking with a Syrian accent, in others it is pretty classical. They are both pretty easy to understand and learn. Certain dialects use some different terminology but overall largely the same. I would have trouble understanding Iraqi dialect for example. That's what classical Arabic is there for though, if people have different dialects they can just speak in classical Arabic.

Oh wow, I didn't know Palestine had a team playing in Asia, lol. That is good to hear, hope both teams and the fans had fun. I'll check up on that now. :)

Trending on Twitter.:lol:

DkbvPqOW4AAaReh.jpg

DkbvQG_XgAEyBFF.jpg

Some local braindead monkeys in Qatar and Kuwait helping the Dreamer's failing economy after the same Dreamer annexes Syrian land (albeit tiny), builds illegal bases in Barzanistan (without the approval of Baghdad) and supports his failed terrorist proxy (alongside the traitorous current Al-Thani rulers (as there are 2 of them) across the Arab world (which has been crushed in every single Arab state) while cooperating with the Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah regime that spreads cancer everywhere in the neighborhood.

Dklg4i-U4AAVDUo.jpg

Dkf78OGXoAA6aBk.jpg

Can this tiny non-existent entity called Quntar be annexed once again or what before their entire land turns into a global military base full of treacherous dogs among their "leadership"?

DkkdzJ_WsAc_Sps.jpg

DkkZTc2V4AUKeTm.jpg

Great that this traitor was arrested days ago. Let him rot in jail.

Prince Bandar telling it like it was/is a few days after 9/11 at US national television. The same is repeated today 17 years later!

ما أصابك يا رجل هههههه

ما أصابك يا رجل هههههه

Nothing at all.

I am just tired of unelected regimes wasting the money and resources of local Arabians on useless foreigners (for Arabs) and pseudo-clerics poisoning the youth with retardation.

Top Jordanian actor Yasser Al Masri dies in a traffic accident
1190c456-8bd8-4793-8620-aec9d36a27e7_16x9_788x442.jpg

Late Jordanian actor Yasser Al Masri. (Supplied)

Staff writer, Al Arabiya English
Friday, 24 August 2018

Jordanian actor Yasser al-Masri died on Thursday night following a car accident. Al-Masri was taken to Jabal Zaitoon Hospital in al-Zarqaa neighborhood in northeastern Amman but died on arrival.

Al Masri was born in Kuwait in 1970 and holds a Bachelor of Music from the Jordanian Academy of Music and was a member of the Jordanian Artists Syndicate.

He is married to Jordanian journalist Nisreen al-Kurd and has three children.

673febbc-d50b-42af-bd94-f45274ed93db.jpg

He began working as an actor in the play “Kalkit” until his talent shone forth in 2007 in “Nimr bin Udwan,” in which he played the lead role of knight and poet Nimr with mastery and brilliance.

Arab historicals and Bedouin dramas
He acted in many Jordanian and Arab historicals and Bedouin dramas and took part in many local and Arab festivals through a series of theater performances.

He played roles in other television series with historical or nomadic settings, like “Abu Ja'afar Almansour” and “Thy Qar.” His first role in an Egyptian series was in “Taht El Ard” (Underground) in 2013.

94a0f02c-b844-448a-8958-4bc5353b7986.jpg

He worked as a drama coach for the National Division of the Ministry of Culture, representing Jordan in most Arab and international festivals until the end of 2007.

In 2009 he was awarded the State Encouragement Award jointly with Jordanian artist Munther Rihana.

In August 2016, he was chosen by the Higher Organizing Committee of the Jordan Media Festival for its third session to present the opening ceremony.

aa590d72-ac00-40de-8957-9ec7c5944070.jpg

Last Update: Friday, 24 August 2018 KSA 23:52 - GMT 20:52

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/li...sser-Al-Masri-dies-in-a-traffic-accident.html

إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

Last edited:
@Saif al-Arab

If you(and I, others) want change, we got to get involved. In what way is a different question. One idea is like an Western-Arab think tank focusing primarily on affairs in Arab world and influencing the politicians there.

As for the actor, I couldn't believe it. I was a kid when I would watch that show with my whole family and I had a crush on Wadhah, my father promised me he would get me married to her when I grew up. :lol:

That show was great for the time and he did a really good job. My father couldn't recognize him when I told him he passed away yesterday, today he texted me after he realized it really is the same guy in Nimr Bin 3dwaan. Sad thing that happened but shows you how fragile life is.

@Saif al-Arab

If you(and I, others) want change, we got to get involved. In what way is a different question. One idea is like an Western-Arab think tank focusing primarily on affairs in Arab world and influencing the politicians there.

As for the actor, I couldn't believe it. I was a kid when I would watch that show with my whole family and I had a crush on Wadhah, my father promised me he would get me married to her when I grew up. :lol:

That show was great for the time and he did a really good job. My father couldn't recognize him when I told him he passed away yesterday, today he texted me after he realized it really is the same guy in Nimr Bin 3dwaan. Sad thing that happened but shows you how fragile life is.

Yes, it is much needed. Especially when our diaspora is what, 50 million if we include the huge number in Latin America and South East Asia.

Everything needs to improve. Most importantly the rulers and people must be on the same wavelength. Brother should stop conspiring against brother even if he has different views or goals. Differences should be accepted as long as it does not harm the society.

I have no problem with ordinary MB branches btw. or those aligned to the core teachings of the MB (Muslim solidarity etc.) What I am against is the Qatari funded branch that is aligned with Erdogan and which for political reasons (nothing else) is making a lot of propaganda aimed at KSA, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain and several Muslim nations. We don't have this problem with our brothers and sisters in Sudan across the Red Sea. Even though the party that rules the country there is a MB affiliate. Nor bad ties with Tripoli's government. Or the MB party in Morocco.

For instance when Qatari media makes nonsense claims (absurd) of Qatari pilgrims being banned entry to KSA or when Al-Qaradawi makes nonsense fatwas (out of a sudden for the first time in his life) stating that Hajj is now suddenly not important etc. it can only be seen as political attacks. It also exists the other way around.

This is very unfortunate and is not needed at all.

My beliefs is that every Arab regardless of religion, political viewpoints should be embraced and a dialogue should be created. Even the most religious person can learn something from the biggest atheist and vice versa.

Problem is that most Arabs are too proud and very much focus on honor and not "losing face". We know this even within families and friends.

People should be better to admit their mistakes and reach out to each other as I did earlier today with that Iranian where we made it clear that our trolling was just that and that this is not how we behave in the real world (or the average Arab or Iranian) and decided, after talks on our profiles, to delete our posts. Problem solved.

This should be done on government level.

It really is frustrating to see so much potential, history, resources, landmass, population size, so much in common on every front, yet there are too many senseless divisions that are not needed at all.

Yes, it came as a shock. I liked him a lot as well. Many Arabs did. Very sad.:(

Speaking about accidents.

:lol::enjoy:

Last edited:
Yes, it is much needed. Especially when our diaspora is what, 50 million if we include the huge number in Latin America and South East Asia.

I'm starting to see first blueprints of Arab-American presence in the political scene here in the US. In my state we had an Egyptian American run for governor. He did not win but came second, but this is a good sign that our community is active and finding inroads into fields we thought will be foreign to us for decades to come. We have another Palestinian American lady here who is running for Congress and so far it's looking good for her:

https://www.scmp.com/news/world/uni...n-primary-victory-female-palestinian-american

Here is the Michigan governor candidate I was speaking of:

Also in California half Arab-half Latino democratic candidate :

IMO we are going to be an influential minority in this country with some time. Not just Arabs but Muslims here enjoy being active and being involved in all kinds of social work, politics, engineering and other fields. They are mostly educated folk.

Everything needs to improve. Most importantly the rulers and people must be on the same wavelength. Brother should stop conspiring against brother even if he has different views or goals. Differences should be accepted as long as it does not harm the society.

Yep, but way of thought is slightly different in the Middle East, you can't have a logical approach to things there because people generally not receptive to logic. Could be because of stubbornness in our genes and/or just not an well educated society(at least older generation).

I have no problem with ordinary MB branches btw. or those aligned to the core teachings of the MB (Muslim solidarity etc.) What I am against is the Qatari funded branch that is aligned with Erdogan and which for political reasons (nothing else) is making a lot of propaganda aimed at KSA, UAE, Egypt, Bahrain and several Muslim nations. We don't have this problem with our brothers and sisters in Sudan across the Red Sea. Even though the party that rules the country there is a MB affiliate. Nor bad ties with Tripoli's government. Or the MB party in Morocco.

As I've told you before, I'm definitely aware of this propaganda that's recently aimed mostly at KSA from Al Jazeera. Like you, I don't like this establishment nation influenced MB led axis which let's be honest isn't representative of MB's original aims. And it's become like any other camp in the region but instead employs Muslim solitary/Islam more often than others. So me personally I get disgusted by both Al Jazeera and AlArabiya because of the back and forth propaganda. And I don't like the political/social agendas brought forth by both Saudi and Qatari led camps in the region(whom are the dominant two in the Arab world). However, I like some ideas or view points of certain movements like Hamas or even Egyptian MB(not related to their previous rule in Egypt, just general ideals). So I can't have an black and white approach.

For instance when Qatari media makes nonsense claims (absurd) of Qatari pilgrims being banned entry to KSA or when Al-Qaradawi makes nonsense fatwas (out of a sudden for the first time in his life) stating that Hajj is now suddenly not important etc. it can only be seen as political attacks. It also exists the other way around.

Yeah believe me I'm aware of it, and I correct my family friends many times when they are lazy about doing research. Part of is because they don't want to challenge their simplified worldview. Also don't want to put in mental effort to approach these matters ethically. Maybe because it will make for a depressing reality if you approach things ethically. For example, it's easier to believe these smears people direct at certain countries rather than determining the reality is more complex and depressing. These simplified smears are employed by both camps because they resonate well with people, sadly. And maybe the rulers find it fruitless to try explaining these matters in-depth or ethically.

I didn't Qaradawi did that, I don't agree with that. I never followed him any sense, I just know MB base reveres him. I personally have no opinion on him, but let's cut him slack regarding being an influential scholar in which you make many decrees. He has had positions that benefit both camps. Now things have changed and the division is deeper. I don't like that his daughter is imprisoned in Egypt, I think that's wrong.

My beliefs is that every Arab regardless of religion, political viewpoints should be embraced and a dialogue should be created. Even the most religious person can learn something from the biggest atheist and vice versa.

Yeah I agree, unless it's someone bringing forth views to undermine Arabs or Arab/Islamic culture. We can always have dialogue and urge reform, but some things cross lines obviously.

Problem is that most Arabs are too proud and very much focus on honor and not "losing face". We know this even within families and friends.

Forsure, this negatively impacts being able to share ideas. If someone wants to give input on a social matter or worldly matter, going public with it could cause concern for immediate and extended family that want to just be safe and not be associated with 'ideas' of one family member. The whole community is to blame for that, because they hold the family accountable or imply that a whole family shares same set of beliefs. It's childish and backwards, but in some cases it does do good.

I know Prophet Mohammed(SAW) did not see matters that way, and he was stubborn about the truth and not really open to some beliefs but he would never implicate a whole family over one persons beliefs or be so protective against peoples opinions.

If me for example decided to address some socio-religious matters on my personal social media accounts and it reached people. Eventually someone might be upset with my viewpoint and then word in the community will be that I'm causing strife or something. Which will then reach my family/parents , who will then express their concern that I'm affecting our reputation and need to slow down or rethink making such opinions public. This is what I believe you mean, and it can relate to any other matter as well.

People should be better to admit their mistakes and reach out to each other as I did earlier today with that Iranian where we made it clear that our trolling was just that and that this is not how we behave in the real world (or the average Arab or Iranian) and decided, after talks on our profiles, to delete our posts. Problem solved.

Lol, I thought the mod deleted those posts, kudos to you guys then. :D

Speaking about accidents.

That's sad to hear, but on a good note seems like we are valuing life more(which we need more of in this region).

That little girl is talented I see. Honestly when I was a kid girls always outplayed me in soccer too. :lol:

Are you trying to draw a correlation between the two? :lol:

View attachment 497715 View attachment 497716 View attachment 497714

@Saif al-Arab the emperor of Ethiopia look like an Iraqi from the south or Yemeni:lol:

His facial features are similar (Caucasian/Semitic/Arab) which is not strange as Habesha people of the highlands of Ethiopia and Eritrea have at least 50% of their genetic makeup originating from Western Asia, in particular the Arabian Peninsula but not only.

His skin tone is a too dark for the average Iraqi and Yemeni (if not exposed to sun, faces are always darker for obvious reasons = sun exposure and easy tanning) but his facial features (aquiline nose, large eyes, shape of his head) is very "Middle Eastern" and in particular Arab.:lol:

Typical Arabian (most common) look in KSA.
DmpkPEZWwAABMyk.jpg

BTW especially among the nobility and royalty among the Habesha and highest social circles (I have noticed) the Western Asian component is evident.

The facial features of Arabian/Arab women and Habesha women are especially close I have noticed.

Anyway Haile Selassie has this noble look which is common among many people in the Arab world. You often see Sheikhs with prominent features and historical rulers. I believe that this is not a coincidence. It was like this in most of the world.

Habesha women (typical facial features):

Arabian women (typical facial features):

Notice the nose, large eyes and skull shape.

An Ethiopian emperor:

Isa ibn Ali Al Khalifa, ruler of Bahrain from 1869-1932.

Last edited:

His facial features are similar (Caucasian/Semitic/Arab) which is not strange as Habesha people of the highlands of Ethiopia and Eritrea have at least 50% of their genetic makeup originating from Western Asia, in particular the Arabian Peninsula but not only.

His skin tone is a too dark for the average Iraqi and Yemeni (if not exposed to sun, faces are always darker for obvious reasons = sun exposure and easy tanning) but his facial features (aquiline nose, large eyes, shape of his head) is very "Middle Eastern" and in particular Arab.:lol:

Typical Arabian (most common) look in KSA.
DmpkPEZWwAABMyk.jpg

BTW especially among the nobility and royalty among the Habesha and highest social circles (I have noticed) the Western Asian component is evident.

The facial features of Arabian/Arab women and Habesha women are especially close I have noticed.

Anyway Haile Selassie has this noble look which is common among many people in the Arab world. You often see Sheikhs with prominent features and historical rulers. I believe that this is not a coincidence. It was like this in most of the world.
There are many Iraqis that I know look like him also his noble look is like the looks of arab sheikhs and the sultan of Oman
F5B5F1B7-8CA7-47EF-9186-507055615500.jpeg
600C5EE4-B423-4013-A966-AC00965A8E28.jpeg
D496F005-D44B-41F6-B593-E6024B782A03.jpeg

B7C6CDD5-833F-44A7-8B32-3B1E908229BC.jpeg

There are many Iraqis that I know look like him also his noble look is like the looks of arab sheikhs and the sultan of Oman
View attachment 497719 View attachment 497720 View attachment 497721

View attachment 497722

The Sultan of Oman (current ruling house of Oman the House of Al-Said) have been intermarrying with Africans from the Swahili coastline and Horn of Africa due to the Sultanate of Oman ruling those areas for a very long time.

You can see the current sultans ancestry yourself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaboos_bin_Said_al_Said

The last photo (once again faces showing and in Southern Iraq during the summer its impossible not to get dark in the sun with the UV index and constant sun exposure) is when exposed to the sun and as you know Southern Iraq is home to an Afro-Iraqi community (once of the oldest outside of Africa). If you compare it to the local women (who are veiled and thus not exposed to the sun much) the difference is noticeable. That is why (almost always) Arab women are lighter skinned than the men regardless which country and region.

But yes, the facial similarities are there and some skin tones/shades are also somewhat similar but only with the upper classes of the Habesha in general.

I think that Southern Yemenis (who have some African = Horner admixture) the similarity is there more but since Iraqis (especially Southern) and Yemenis often tend to look alike (facial features) you have a point.:lol:

@Saif al-Arab

Do you have some kind of Youtube channel bro? Don't say the name, remain anonymous and I will keep it to myself as well(no worries). But, I think I recognized you, some interesting topics. If it was you anyway, could be some other guy.

@Saif al-Arab

Do you have some kind of Youtube channel bro? Don't say the name, remain anonymous and I will keep it to myself as well(no worries). But, I think I recognized you, some interesting topics. If it was you anyway, could be some other guy.

No, I don't have any Youtube channels bro but I do tend to watch certain youtubers (Arab as well as non-Arab). It's a quite interesting media on many fronts. In particular related to business/investments but not only. Many informative Youtube channels out there that deal with military matters, engineering, physics, astronomy, history, linguistics, religion, philosophy, sports etc.

Just post the youtube channel. You made me curious. If you thought that was me, it must be a person whose videos (at least some of them) I would find interesting.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom