What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

:lol:

Did you watch it? I have only watched the first 5 minutes. Looks interesting.

He is either drunk, high or mentally challenged or all 3 put together. One of the more funny terrorists that I have seen in action.:lol:

The sad thing about it is that such cannon fodder are the usual suspects. From poorer families, family problems, educational problems, mental problems etc. Instead of helping such vulnerable people (youth) the terrorist masterminds are destroying them further. This is a dirty tactic.

Luckily the problem nowadays is rather small and the few remaining terrorist elements will be dealt with. The society do not accept them.

People talk about a backlash against MBS's impressive reforms and policies but I am yet to see it. Rather the opposite, 90% of people are fully behind it, especially the youth, and most of the radical clerics are behind bars or have been removed from any influence (house arrest). What is not to like?:enjoy:
No I didn't watch it I stopped when the police officer with glasses and bears what talking

No I didn't watch it I stopped when the police officer with glasses and bears what talking

I am going to watch it now.

I think that there are 34 + lectures about Arabic music (each video over 30 minutes long) from the Missouri State University.:lol:

What a find!

Watch it bro. Won't regret it. Some thought-provoking scenes in that documentary that were actually created by using footage from all parties and sometimes a narrator speaking while scenes are showed.

Yet to see such a good documentary about this issue. Unique footage as well.

Chilling and at the same time sad. Worth a watch for sure. The documentary has received very good reviews.

Watch it bro. Won't regret it. Some thought-provoking scenes in that documentary that were actually created by using footage from all parties and sometimes a narrator speaking while scenes are showed.

Yet to see such a good documentary about this issue. Unique footage as well.

Chilling and at the same time sad. Worth a watch for sure. The documentary has received very good reviews.
From Where did you get you bachelors and masters degrees from Denmark or Spain or France?

From Where did you get you bachelors and masters degrees from Denmark or Spain or France?

France, initially, (bachelor) but I had large exchange stints in the US and later Denmark. Combined 2/3 (2 out of 3 years) of the time. Took 1 year off too between my bachelor and master's degree. Finished my Master's degree last year (summer). Work experience in Denmark and Spain and hopefully KSA soon. Thinking about the US at some point in time as well. I just want to see and experience as much of the world and the "student life" (although I am no longer a student but as a freshman on the job market the transition period is normal) before I settle down. I am still relatively young (the better part of my 20's, much closer to 25 than 30:enjoy:) so I have plenty of time. However, as you might imagine, family, siblings, relatives, less so friends and less so in the West, lol, etc. are "pushing" for the "settling down" option, in particular certain female members of the family.:argh::blah: Too much personal information.:lol:

What about you bro? Still studying in the US and having some plans to settle down?:lol:

Best Russian song in history.:lol:

France, initially, (bachelor) but I had large exchange stints in the US and later Denmark. Combined 2/3 (2 out of 3 years) of the time. Took 1 year off too between my bachelor and master's degree. Finished my Master's degree last year (summer). Work experience in Denmark and Spain and hopefully KSA soon. Thinking about the US at some point in time as well. I just want to see and experience as much of the world and the "student life" (although I am no longer a student but as a freshman on the job market the transition period is normal) before I settle down. I am still relatively young (the better part of my 20's, much closer to 25 than 30:enjoy:) so I have plenty of time. However, as you might imagine, family, siblings, relatives, less so friends and less so in the West, lol, etc. are "pushing" for the "settling down" option, in particular certain female members of the family.:argh::blah: Too much personal information.:lol:

What about you bro? Still studying in the US and having some plans to settle down?:lol:

Best Russian song in history.:lol:

No I am not a university or college guy

Are you going for PhD like our friend @SOHEIL:lol:
https://profiles.stanford.edu/soheil-esmaeilzadeh

https://pangea.stanford.edu/people/soheil-esmaeilzadeh

No I am not a university or college guy

Are you going for PhD like our friend @SOHEIL:lol:
https://profiles.stanford.edu/soheil-esmaeilzadeh

https://pangea.stanford.edu/people/soheil-esmaeilzadeh

I think that I will skip for now. I don't plan to spend my entire life in a university.:rofl:

I am willing to bet my two golden diamonds below, that this is not "Suhail, I am dying, so I make a thread about it on PDF".:lol:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/i-have-a-good-news-for-fans-im-dying.260553/

@SALMAN F

Have you encountered many good-looking Habesha, Latin and Mulatto women in the US of late?:lol:

I have been invented (by a Habesha friend) to some gathering for the Habesha community here and it's time to up my game.

Rate from 0 to 10.

The perfect thing would be to find some half Arab and half Habesha girl.:rofl::enjoy:

I don't give a crap about what family, relatives might say or what friends are saying, Mulatto women are hot to put it mildly. End of story!

Last edited:
@SALMAN F

Have you encountered many good-looking Habesha, Latin and Mulatto women in the US of late?:lol:

I have been invented (by a Habesha friend) to some gathering for the Habesha community here and it's time to up my game.

Rate from 0 to 10.

The perfect thing would be to find some half Arab and half Habesha girl.:rofl::enjoy:

I don't give a crap about what family, relatives might say or what friends are saying, Mulatto women are hot to put it mildly. End of story!

I don't I am not like you have all money with a lot of time :lol:

Apparently (according to people comments) Tigrinya is closer to Arabic than Amharic.

I think Tigrinya vocabulary may have some more words similar to Arabic but I assume the main reason people say it is closer is it shares more sounds.

I don't I am not like you have all money with a lot of time :lol:

Just returned from a 50 km bicycling trip (in quite a harsh terrain and with a temperature well above 30 + degrees Celsius). My calves are crying.:lol:

Speaking about cycling, this sport is gaining ground and momentum in KSA which is a great thing. A hell lot of wonderfully paved and incredibly mountain roads to cycle on in KSA. Geographically a large area too. You could bicycle almost 2000 km from Northern Hijaz to Southern KSA almost entirely on mountainous terrain.

Hopefully we will one day witness a Tour de Saudi Arabia but probably the best idea would be to skip the race in the 3 summer months (June, July or August) unless people want to see fatalities.:lol:

There could always be more of the first (human greed knows no boundaries - just kidding) and the time element is just for now. From September onwards it does not look as bright as before but I prefer to be fully independent and to prove myself. The stubbornness and inner drive of mine, when first ignited, has a long expiration date. I believe that you can judge parts of a person's character even online. Where do you think my stamina online comes from?:lol:

Our great friend Taha al-Dulaimi. Still going strong. Let us hope that he quits his Shia obsession (for the sake of Iraq) and directs that anger completely at the Mullah regime next door which he has already been doing for 20+ years. It's just a shame that he had to include sects into the often relevant discussions.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgX4COnE_q6MXJkFA7fQHvQ/videos

I think Tigrinya vocabulary may have some more words similar to Arabic but I assume the main reason people say it is closer is it shares more sounds.

I have to admit that my knowledge about those languages is non-existent aside from 1 or 2 words that I have learnt from the few Habesha acquaintances that I have met. However it is easy to spot that those are Semitic languages. Just by looking at the alphabets too.

Back
Top Bottom