What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Yes, most branches of science are related. You summed it up nicely bro.

Here is another field. Linguistics.

Unfortunately they are always using diaspora Arabs who are not even fluent in Arabic. They should have used an Yemeni also. It would be a bit closer, I suspect.

Habesha women.:enjoy:
I also forgot to add linguistics and history with biology,genetics, geology,archaeology and anthropology

Also there is zoology it's the animal archeology science I think it's the science field for the animals like dinosaurs and mammoths

I also forgot to add linguistics and history with biology,genetics, geology,archaeology and anthropology

Also there is zoology it's the animal archeology science I think it's the science field for the animals like dinosaurs and mammoths

:cheers:

This guy below is half Habesha and half White.

Now it is not strange that most Habesha have around 50% (sometimes more) percentage of Semitic/Arab ancestry from Western Asia.

I hope that the Arab world and Horn of Africa can develop stronger economic and cultural ties. Huge potential for economic ties. Ethiopia alone will become one of the most populous nations in the world.

Same with the Swahili coastline, Sahel and wider Africa. We can work together with our Chinese friends on this field which they are already doing.

I read that Ethiopia and Eritrea have resumed ties somewhat which is good news for Horn of Africa. Egyptian and Ethiopian relations are also improving.

Man, every non-Habesha Afro-Arab should be expelled and Habeshas should be welcomed with open arms instead.:lol: The food will be a bonus too.

We must also urgently develop brotherly ties with Latin America where our largest diaspora in the world is located (30-40 million) and were we have deep cultural and ancestral ties with most locals (due to 800 years of Al-Andalus presence in Spain and Portugal and locals from there in return helped spread large parts of our culture to Latin America). Religion is not everything and besides Islam and Christianity are very close religions overall.

So basically Southern America, Central America (Latin America) and Horn of Africa, Sahel, Swahili and why not all of Sub-Saharan Africa?

Of course also South East Asia where Arabs are the largest non-native ethnic group along with the Chinese and were we have great historical ties to on almost every front.

This way we can cover the entire world (West is already close due to ancient shared cultures and geography as well as big Arab diaspora) and the Muslim world (no need to expand on this), it's partially our living child/off-spring (Muslim world).:lol: That is how you cover the entire world with Arab glasses/perspectives.

Now all that is lacking are the Native Americans but we have a solution for this also.

Last edited:
In relation to post 5462.

:lol:

@SALMAN F

Fun aside, this is quite remarkable. Either a huge one in a million or billion coincidence, or this is genuine. Most of history is unknown to us as it was never recorded.

Kuwaiti Girl (Katsuit aka Khaleejian) troll (Half stateless Baluch and half English) has returned by spreading nonsense on Twitter and talking nonsense about the Arab world, Arabs and Arabia. Claiming that stateless migrants from Iran (vast majority non-naturlized, thus foreigners, the remaining completely Arabized, intermarried with local Arabs and often themselves of Iranian Arab origins) make up 50% (LOL) of the "imaginary notion of Gulf countries", forgetting that this is complete and utter nonsense (5% at most) and that the combined native population of small Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman do not even reach 10 million, lol.

The number of Arabs in Iran and people of Arab origin is many times greater as confirmed by DNA ages ago.

Always suspected this troll of pursuing this agenda seeing her/his absurd nonsense claims that have nothing to do with historical realities or ground realities.

Arabs online should be wary of such trolls pursuing an obvious agenda aimed at division and propaganda.

@Saif al-Arab

She`s back at it on SSC Iran politics thread calling all non-GCC Arabs fake Arabs

"Fake Arabs" (as if those people are not fellow Semites and not clustering extremely closely together, more shared history than any other peoples) who are more "genuine Arabs" and many times more numerous than say her likes in Kuwait (half Baloch and English). Just total nonsense. Heard this song many times.

Battery on my iPhone running out completely.:lol:

As if there is anything called a “pure Arab” when this is a 3000 year old (recorded) ethnic group. Still one of the very oldest in the world and for instance older than any other in the region except for the fellow Semitic Assyrians. Jews are as old. Semitic Mandeans similarly.

Most of us are descendants of ancient Semitic peoples native to the Arab world and other peoples native to the Arab world. Arabic was adopted as the main language by our ancestors because it was a closely related and fellow Semitic language to the Semitic Aramaic which was the lingua franca of the ancient Middle East and in particular the Arab Near East. Even our Persian friends next door adopted it when they were first recorded around 2600 years ago.

Each Arab country and each ancient historical region in each Arab country has its own distinctive history like anywhere else in the world.

Adopting the Arab identity does not mean that we cannot take pride in our glorious pre-Islamic history that is second to none as we are the inheritors of it.

The same Arabs respected all the historical sites for the same very reason. Arguing with simpletons is a waste of time indeed.

Yemenis are not Arabs either. Not GCC members (LOL) and they have some 10% admixture with Habesha/Horner people. Only people of Anbar are pure Arabs. Let those trolls embarass themselves.

Anyway we are all Iranians. Time to embrace our olive skin Aryanism.:rofl:
Gulfies are all Iranian agents.

In relation to post 5462.

@SALMAN F

Fun aside, this is quite remarkable. Either a huge one in a million or billion coincidence, or this is genuine. Most of history is unknown to us as it was never recorded.

Kuwaiti Girl (Katsuit aka Khaleejian) troll (Half stateless Baluch and half English) has returned by spreading nonsense on Twitter and talking nonsense about the Arab world, Arabs and Arabia. Claiming that stateless migrants from Iran (vast majority non-naturlized, thus foreigners, the remaining completely Arabized, intermarried with local Arabs and often themselves of Iranian Arab origins) make up 50% (LOL) of the "imaginary notion of Gulf countries", forgetting that this is complete and utter nonsense (5% at most) and that the combined native population of small Kuwait, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and Oman do not even reach 10 million, lol.

The number of Arabs in Iran and people of Arab origin is many times greater as confirmed by DNA ages ago.

Always suspected this troll of pursuing this agenda seeing her/his absurd nonsense claims that have nothing to do with historical realities or ground realities.

Arabs online should be wary of such trolls pursuing an obvious agenda aimed at division and propaganda.
@Saif al-Arab

She`s back at it on SSC Iran politics thread calling all non-GCC Arabs fake Arabs
Where are the links

Where are the links

https://twitter.com/nadiabelush

She deleted the tweets from today, lol.

Same user (see her Twitter avatar) who I remember was extremely pro-stateless Kurds and she/he wanted Kurds to flood Iraq.:lol:

The other website (you will be banned if linking to other forums on PDF, lol) is a skyscraper forum and just make a search on Google.

https://twitter.com/nadiabelush

She deleted the tweets from today, lol.

Same user (see her Twitter avatar) who I remember was extremely pro-stateless Kurds and she/he wanted Kurds to flood Iraq.:lol:

The other website (you will be banned if linking to other forums on PDF, lol) is a skyscraper forum and just make a search on Google.
What is her user name if skyscraper?!

What is her user name if skyscraper?!

Kutsuit, Khaleejian and a few others I think.

Same writing style, same moronic "rhetoric", same views being parroted and similar nonsense. Exact same person, a close relative or a clone.:rofl:

A great troll.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Amazing Yemeni Arabic from this Italian scientist.

This talk was given at a local TEDx event, produced independently of the TED Conferences. Marco Livadiotti talks about the great heritage Yemen have, the variety شىي culture of thousands of years, the ancient cities that are still hidden under the sands and how important to reserve this heritage for the future يتحدث ماركو عن التراث العظيم الذي يمتلكة اليمن و التنوع التاريخي و الثقافي و المدن المخفية تحت رمال الصحراء , واهمية الحفاظ علي هذا التراث والتاريخ للمستقبل Founder of the Arabic Heritage Company worked in tourism in Yemen for more than 20 years Participated in a variety of activities and programs about the Yemeni heritage ماركو ليفاديوتي مؤسس شركة التراث العربي عمل في القطاع السياحي في اليمن لأكثر من 20 عام شارك في العديد من الأنشطة والفعاليات والبرامج المتعلقة بالتراث الشع ي ˆ اليم ي ˆ. About TEDx, x = independently organized event In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)
Why have I never watched more from this amazing half Yemeni and half Syrian Arab woman?

Fantastic clip.

In this hilarious and thought-provoking talk, National Geographic Explorer and standup comic Ella Al-Shamahi explains why a huge part of the planet's potential contribution to science is being overlooked. She also shares stories from her dangerous adventures fossil hunting in hostile, unstable regions of the world. Ella is currently piecing together a groundbreaking theory that early humans may have migrated out of Africa via land bridges between East Africa and Yemen. National Geographic Explorer and standup comic Ella Al-Shamahi is a hilarious paleoanthropologist who specializes in Neanderthals. Much of her work involves fossil hunting in caves in dangerous locations such as Yemen. Ella uses comedy as both a coping strategy for the darker side of her work as well as to communicate science to people in engaging, unexpected ways. She holds degrees from Imperial College London/the Natural History Museum in London and University College London where she is undertaking her PhD. She is currently waiting for the worst of the war in Yemen to end so she can resume the search for Paleolithic caves there, to test a theory that early humans may have migrated out of Africa via land bridges between East Africa and Yemen and to test whether Neanderthals went that far south. This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at http://ted.com/tedx
Abu Dhabi Crown Prince presents Order of Zayed to Eritrea president, Ethiopia PM
ad4a1ad0-cecb-4450-955c-555ddc179676_16x9_788x442.png

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed shared a picture of the event on his official Twitter account, saying that the honorary award is in recognition of “their work for peace”. (Twitter)
Staff writer, Al Arabiya EnglishTuesday, 24 July 2018
Text size A A A

Abu Dhabi’s Crown Prince and Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE’s Armed Forces Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed presented the Order of Zayed to the Eritrean President Aisaias Afwerki and the Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed on Tuesday for recently declaring their “state of war” over after two decades.

Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed shared a picture of the event on his official Twitter account, saying that the honorary award is in recognition of “their work for peace”.

Since signing an agreement in Asmara on July 9 to restore ties, Eritrean and Ethiopian leaders have moved swiftly to sweep away two decades of hostility since conflict erupted between the two neighbors in the Horn of Africa in 1998.

Ethiopia’s national carrier Ethiopia Airlines last Wednesday made its first flight to Asmara in two decades and was greeted by dancers waving flags and flowers as families separated by the war and the ensuing hostilities made an emotional reunion.

Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed had travelled to Addis Ababa for official talks in June with the prime minister of Ethiopia.

The pair discussed bilateral ties including enhanced friendship and cooperation as well as regional and international matters.

Last Update: Tuesday, 24 July 2018 KSA 13:55 - GMT 10:55

https://english.alarabiya.net/en/Ne...f-Zayed-to-Eritrea-president-Ethiopia-PM.html

Di25YpVWsAA5ijE.jpg

Great development and much needed.

A few days earlier.

Last edited:
That documentary shows the real footage of alqaeda members and also the saudi security forces

Not watched it yet but the trailer is showing the dumbest kids (those that failed in school and everywhere else) in action. It is kinda sad. Best exemplified by our "Brother Ali" who does not even understand simple questions.:lol:

Sad, stuff. They (outside of a few people) were jokes compared to ISIS (that had and has many former Republican Guard members).

I am talking about the cannon fodder. The leaders of AQAP back then where smart.

Ibrahim al-Asiri for instnace is considered as the most dangerous and sophisticated bomb maker in the world apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_al-Asiri

These guys (photo from the documentary) look more professional than the kids that were used as cannon fodder (suicide bombers)

:lol::lol:

Their humor in the trailer was also absurd (funny). First time I see such terrorists behave like this.:lol:

@SALMAN F I found the full documentary for free. It can be watched here.

http://movierulzfree.net/path-of-blood-2018-english-movierulz-watch-full-movie-online-free-7404.html

Watched the first 5 minutes. Looks promising.

Last edited:
Not watched it yet but the trailer is showing the dumbest kids (those that failed in school and everywhere else) in action. It is kinda sad. Best exemplified by our "Brother Ali" who does not even understand simple questions.:lol:

Sad, stuff. They (outside of a few people) were jokes compared to ISIS (that had and has many former Republican Guard members).

I am talking about the cannon fodder. The leaders of AQAP back then where smart.

Ibrahim al-Asiri for instnace is considered as the most dangerous and sophisticated bomb maker in the world apparently.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_al-Asiri

These guys (photo from the documentary) look more professional than the kids that were used as cannon fodder (suicide bombers)

:lol::lol:

Their humor in the trailer was also absurd (funny). First time I see such terrorists behave like this.:lol:

@SALMAN F I found the full documentary for free. It can be watched here.

http://movierulzfree.net/path-of-blood-2018-english-movierulz-watch-full-movie-online-free-7404.html

Watched the first 5 minutes. Looks promising.
At first I was excited I thought it's just a movie like syriana of George Clooney or the kingdom of Jamie foxx but it turned out to be documentary:lol:

Brother ali is too stupid to be a terrorist they repeated the question to him many times and they change it many times yet he said make it shorter:rofl:

He reminds me of the students who were 14 and still in the elementary school couldn't pass:lol:

At first I was excited I thought it's just a movie like syriana of George Clooney or the kingdom of Jamie foxx but it turned out to be documentary:lol:

Brother ali is too stupid to be a terrorist they repeated the question to him many times and they change it many times yet he said make it shorter:rofl:

He reminds me of the students who were 14 and still in the elementary school couldn't pass:lol:

Did you watch it? I have only watched the first 5 minutes. Looks interesting.

He is either drunk, high or mentally challenged or all 3 put together. One of the more funny terrorists that I have seen in action.:lol:

The sad thing about it is that such cannon fodder are the usual suspects. From poorer families, family problems, educational problems, mental problems etc. Instead of helping such vulnerable people (youth) the terrorist masterminds are destroying them further. This is a dirty tactic.

Luckily the problem nowadays is rather small and the few remaining terrorist elements will be dealt with. The society do not accept them.

People talk about a backlash against MBS's impressive reforms and policies but I am yet to see it. Rather the opposite, 90% of people are fully behind it, especially the youth, and most of the radical clerics are behind bars or have been removed from any influence (house arrest). What is not to like?:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom