What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

What's up Mugwop how's it going? Poor saif got banned again. :D
Hey My friend how have you been? Why does he get banned? Who bans him?
All he does is answer questions about KSA,Gulf,etc.

Hey My friend how have you been? Why does he get banned? Who bans him?
All he does is answer questions about KSA,Gulf,etc.

Bored honestly, want to try some new things in life and maybe some better weather.

He got in debates with certain members that probably got heated I'm assuming. I missed the most recent one.

Bored honestly, want to try some new things in life and maybe some better weather.

He got in debates with certain members that probably got heated I'm assuming. I missed the most recent one.
New things? What do you have in mind?

Last I saw him was in a thread about israeli missles being bought by KSA. Which I debunked

New things? What do you have in mind?

Last I saw him was in a thread about israeli missles being bought by KSA. Which I debunked

Putting more time into some side hobbies/interests I have.

Yeah I just saw that thread, it is fake obviously.

What hobbies/interests do you have If I may ask?

Not gonna get into hobbies as I want to remain anonymous, but have lots of interests. I like nature a lot and would like to do vacation blogging at a point in the future. Also want to create like a product line for one of the interests I have. Just some new things on the side.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055614-a-creator-or-creators/

^^

It's very hard to consider Shia ideology in fold of Islam, I'm not saying Shia's are disbelievers. But, their ideology is beyond ridiculous. I don't hate Shia but I do hate this sick ill intentioned ideology. I really wish Shia's return to original Islam, that ones that do believe in Allah(SWT) and his oneness and want to follow God without this twisting of Islam.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055614-a-creator-or-creators/

^^

It's very hard to consider Shia ideology in fold of Islam, I'm not saying Shia's are disbelievers. But, their ideology is beyond ridiculous. I don't hate Shia but I do hate this sick ill intentioned ideology. I really wish Shia's return to original Islam, that ones that do believe in Allah(SWT) and his oneness and want to follow God without this twisting of Islam.

Sunnism is sick as well

Sunnism is sick as well

You're a logical guy bro and your views recently have me proud of you. You're changing for the better. If you mean Salafism, I agree that Salafism sickens me for a lot of reasons. Of course then you have sociopathic ones like Daesh and what not, that are demonic. Regular Salafi's are normal people, but the way and means they employ to try asserting themselves as authorities over Sunni Muslims is what bothers me about their 'movement'. I also don't like how they try discrediting other normal Sunni Muslims, sometimes for political purposes or social ones.

Original Sunni Islam(which all Sunni's have access to, but for some reason some like Salafi's and Sufi's like to make different approaches to thing for their own benefit and this is wrong) is the original and right Islam. And I'm sure you will see that one day. Right now you are going through a short phase that I went through, we're you trying to make sense of the world and probably think religion isn't good for the modern world. I went through this phase for a short period and alhamdillah I got out of it with strongest ever faith in Islam and Allah(SWT) than I ever had before.

And I won't forget and still appreciate to this day one of my brother's @lastofpatriots who would personally call me to talk about these matters and helped me in my recovery and I thank him for that. I also hope he isn't banned, lol.

You're a logical guy bro and your views recently have me proud of you. You're changing for the better. If you mean Salafism, I agree that Salafism sickens me for a lot of reasons. Of course then you have sociopathic ones like Daesh and what not, that are demonic. Regular Salafi's are normal people, but the way and means they employ to try asserting themselves as authorities over Sunni Muslims is what bothers me about their 'movement'. I also don't like how they try discrediting other normal Sunni Muslims, sometimes for political purposes or social ones.

Original Sunni Islam(which all Sunni's have access to, but for some reason some like Salafi's and Sufi's like to make different approaches to thing for their own benefit and this is wrong) is the original and right Islam. And I'm sure you will see that one day. Right now you are going through a short phase that I went through, we're you trying to make sense of the world and probably think religion isn't good for the modern world. I went through this phase for a short period and alhamdillah I got out of it with strongest ever faith in Islam and Allah(SWT) than I ever had before.

And I won't forget and still appreciate to this day one of my brother's @lastofpatriots who would personally call me to talk about these matters and helped me in my recovery and I thank him for that. I also hope he isn't banned, lol.
Is like sunnism is any better?!

Read about what sunnies say about god and Muhammad and all that nonsense

Sunnism is sick as well
They are just like Sikhs make fun of Hindus and they are both ridiculous

Is like sunnism is any better?!

Read about what sunnies say about god and Muhammad and all that nonsense

God is the one to be praised and glorified, and Sunni's do praise Prophet Mohammed too but there are false narrations some Sunni's thrown around regarding Prophet Mohammed which they don't know aren't true(I was told some of them in Islamic school as a child too and had no idea they were fabricated narrations until recently). Sunni Islam is the right Islam bro, you will see with time inshallah, and you'll probably live to see the bayah of the Mahdi inshallah. Hopefully all three of us see that time, and hopefully it will help you and Camel, if not before that would be better. I'm not attacking people who happen to be Shia, but the ideology is taking things too far like in that thread. So the Sunni Islam is the right ideology but both Sunni's and Shia's as people are very misguided today. And I don't mean in beliefs or religious knowledge, I'm talking about ordinary people who don't have extensive Islamic knowledge but know the necessary stuff yet behavior wise are misguided.

I am glad that your Islam is getting stronger brother, yeah I still remember the moment you become fragile and start accusing Islam. :)

Btw @saif al Arab seems to get permanent banned :(

God is the one to be praised and glorified, and Sunni's do praise Prophet Mohammed too but there are false narrations some Sunni's thrown around regarding Prophet Mohammed which they don't know aren't true(I was told some of them in Islamic school as a child too and had no idea they were fabricated narrations until recently). Sunni Islam is the right Islam bro, you will see with time inshallah, and you'll probably live to see the bayah of the Mahdi inshallah. Hopefully all three of us see that time, and hopefully it will help you and Camel, if not before that would be better. I'm not attacking people who happen to be Shia, but the ideology is taking things too far like in that thread. So the Sunni Islam is the right ideology but both Sunni's and Shia's as people are very misguided today. And I don't mean in beliefs or religious knowledge, I'm talking about ordinary people who don't have extensive Islamic knowledge but know the necessary stuff yet behavior wise are misguided.
Islam in the Arab hands become like Harry Potter trilogy...There is no Mehdi no Sisi Zekri that will come to save the Muslims and the the Arab in general from the moquera they made of a religion that suppose to advocate peace and love the other...Allah has cursed the Arabs and the Moelems since the Prophet Med death, saws..Happy Milan Ennabawi to all of you..
I am glad that your Islam is getting stronger brother, yeah I still remember the moment you become fragile and start accusing Islam. :)

Btw @saif al Arab seems to get permanent banned :(
No he is not..he went stealth ...he is very actif under false accounts... You have just to find the slime left behind to find him...

Back
Top Bottom