What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

this is your footnote:
Ceylal the barbarian is an obsessed and hateful delusional creature
Who is really , obsessed me, who lives among the free and in the land of the braves or you, the lappadoodle who's his lips and tongue addicted to a sses licking..:cheers::hang2::hang2:
Shut up you obsessed stateless barbarian immigrant

@CamelGuy

You can't establish an collective Islamic state that will be flourishing and representative of all without divine direction. So I don't see it being established in our time and flourishing unless at hands of the Mahdi because we will agree on him as Muslims after the events happen as told by ahadeeth in the Masjid Al Haram or Kaaba area. Once Muslims see that we will know Allah wanted us under the lead of that man, and we will work ourselves to establish an Islamic state. Also the Prophet(SAW) told us it will flourish so it will meet lots of modern requirements and there are other scholars who said Westerners will be surprised by the justice of that state and so on.

Until then, if we want to solve many of problems in region we at least need to change in our hearts/minds. And wish for the best for each other instead keep threatening each other and promising to deal blows to each other. And we need leadership to grant us more freedoms and right to speak out against leaders to at least call them out on their wrongdoings so they can fix them.

@American Pakistani

There are authentic hadiths referencing that but it's unclear how it will begin or why a war breaks out but world will look different at that time. And it is mentioned near Sayyidnah Isa's(AS) coming.

@American Pakistani

There are authentic hadiths referencing that but it's unclear how it will begin or why a war breaks out but world will look different at that time. And it is mentioned near Sayyidnah Isa's(AS) coming.

Good that you at least believe in that prophecy because for once, I felt you didn't knew that, just like many others.

Media8704ImageNews8704287_870428_L600.jpg

Back
Top Bottom