What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

There is a Palestinian NFL player for the Lions called Oday Aboushi that is 6 foot 6 and 330+ pounds.

Does his sister look like 6 feet?

Also, was recently traded and signed for a 2 million dollar contract which is pretty good.
Detroit Lions
On March 14, 2019, Aboushi signed a one-year, $2 million contract with the Detroit Lions

That's awesome , he'll play for our team now. I heard of him during his draft year.

Camera angle makes her look taller but yeah she seems around 6 feet tall. Are you a Jordanian with Palestinian background or with a Jordanian tribe background , btw?

To ease the disputes and all the problems with the Arab section, why not separate Africa from the Middle East section..Just the fact of seeing a Saudi picture on the Middle East profile section sends me of the rail..The Sauds are not North African and less African...Africa is a continent and it doesn’t have a thread of its own!

To ease the disputes and all the problems with the Arab section, why not separate Africa from the Middle East section..Just the fact of seeing a Saudi picture on the Middle East profile section sends me of the rail..The Sauds are not North African and less African...Africa is a continent and it doesn’t have a thread of its own!
:tup:

That's awesome , he'll play for our team now. I heard of him during his draft year.

Camera angle makes her look taller but yeah she seems around 6 feet tall. Are you a Jordanian with Palestinian background or with a Jordanian tribe background , btw?
Jordanian tribe background from my dads side mostly, but my mothers a different story. She's European so its hard to determine what my dads DNA is since I have no contact with him but I could have a little Palestinian roots.

TBH that's exactly how my dad acts.

He's a Jordanian-Palestinian and they are both very similar. He's making in fun of Khameni and its really funny if you understand arabic, lol. He has some of funniest political commentary I've seen that''s why I watch him. :D

He's a Jordanian-Palestinian and they are both very similar. He's making in fun of Khameni and its really funny if you understand arabic, lol. He has some of funniest political commentary I've seen that''s why I watch him. :D
Right when I heard Mehdi I knew he was talking about somebody Shia that was in power. *hint*hint*

maxresdefault.jpg

Thinking about getting some for suhoor :lol:

Can't say I tasted that... Is it good?

Lots of fat in it but it's very good, similar to the syrian kind in my area.
Can't say I tasted that... Is it good?

First day of Ramadan I ate this and by far my favorite meal is Mansaf and has been for a long time.

I love mansaf, my cousins have no idea what it is since they don't make it in Gaza but in the West Bank they do. It's a jordanian dish I believe.

Lots of fat in it but it's very good, similar to the syrian kind in my area.

I love mansaf, my cousins have no idea what it is since they don't make it in Gaza but in the West Bank they do. It's a jordanian dish I believe.
Is your family a dark skinned Palestinian family?

What's that matter??
You said your cousins were from Gaza. The Palestinians I know are from Jerusalem and are blue eyed and brown haired. Was wondering the theory of Crusaders having relationship with Palestinian woman from Jerusalem and that area and comparing looks of other Palestinians and if they look European.

You said your cousins were from Gaza. The Palestinians I know are from Jerusalem and are blue eyed and brown haired. Was wondering the theory of Crusaders having relationship with Palestinian woman from Jerusalem and that area and comparing looks of other Palestinians and if they look European.

I wouldn't look into theories, there are lots of reasons for that. Most nationalities in the ME/Asia are mixed. Some Palestinians look European, some are tan/brown, others are Arab whitish/reddish. My family has all three types.

Back
Top Bottom