What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The Arabized Iranian Mullah regime and pro-Iranian Mullah regime politicians (traitors) in Iraq are turning that beautiful and historic brotherly country into a shithole unfortunately. Painful to see. Not sure how longer Iraqis will tolerate this and the insane corruption. Twitter and social media uncovers everything. Iraqi Shia Arabs in the South (most neglected area and the oil rich Basra province) are cursing Iran daily and pro-Iranian "politicians" (traitors).

Iraqi Afro-Arab community but it could be any ordinary Iraqi family.

This Omar Al-Mansuri Twitter profile is exposing a lot. Sad stuff but we knew it all along. Just not that it was THIS bad.:frown:

The cancerous Iranian Mullah regime will give nothing but misery for Iraq as proved. Nothing but misery in EVERY single Arab country where just a tiny bit of their cancerous influence enters. Why is it that those countries automatically turn into shitholes alongside Iran itself?

:lol:

D8NELhtW4AEpIJa.jpg

D8NELh2XoAAql-1.jpg

D8NELh1WwAAGAPJ.jpg

D8NELh1XUAMqIyG.jpg

D8M1aboX4AAAoQg.jpg

:crazy:

@CamelGuy

It is high time for summary executions of that traitorous trash otherwise the upcoming generations will have to restore everything. Already mostly the case.

It is getting more and more insane:

D7uX2oQXoAAYeoR.jpg

Iraqi officer from Basra arresting an Iranian official that was a drug dealer. We all know that almost alll of the drugs that reaches Iraq is from the drug-infested shithole Iran.

However the Iranian drug scum was released immediately by corrupt officials and border guards! How is that possible?

I hope that the Iraqi Shia Arab retards who wanted more religious (read cancerous Iranian Wilayat al-Faqih rule) and great "friendship" with Iran are content about the state of Iraq and Iraqis while filling their filthy pockets.

The trash in action:

D7uvwNnWkAAIyPP.jpg

D7uvwObWkAAqC7O.jpg

D7uvwNgW0AEDgZk.jpg

D7uvwNnWsAAYMDr.jpg

@dani92 what is your view of the pro-Iranian (cancer) militias and "politicians" (thieves and traitors) in Iraq? Like the above 4 monkeys.

Last edited:
@Al Watan Al Arabi

Welcome back brother. I really believe there is massive corruption in Iraq that these clerics/government and Iran are all partaking in. A lot of those non-state militias are really corrupt business entities too who are not honest about their motives to their people. With time the Iraqi people will seek to restore their rights/wealth/order but we all know how a revolution will end up with how governments/militias mow down their own people. Sad.

The issue isn't limited to individuals aligned to the Iranian regime, the 'Sunni' representing lot are just as bad. Nujaifis, MB trash loyal to Turkey, many others like Ayad Allawi lack nationalism and are weak. Infact if it was for the Nujaifis Mosul would be part of Turkey today, and that was the Nineveh governor and his brother the vice pres.

Anyway, some entertainment.

Kurdish hipster driving expensive car, most likely paid for by some corrupt official he's related to in the KRG ripping flags off the highway. Our prime minister gives them money whilst they don't send oil whilst the peshmerga could be overrun in a day. We are truly ruled by trash

The issue isn't limited to individuals aligned to the Iranian regime, the 'Sunni' representing lot are just as bad. Nujaifis, MB trash loyal to Turkey, many others like Ayad Allawi lack nationalism and are weak. Infact if it was for the Nujaifis Mosul would be part of Turkey today, and that was the Nineveh governor and his brother the vice pres.

Anyway, some entertainment.

Kurdish hipster driving expensive car, most likely paid for by some corrupt official he's related to in the KRG ripping flags off the highway. Our prime minister gives them money whilst they don't send oil whilst the peshmerga could be overrun in a day. We are truly ruled by trash

They are trash too but unlike the worse and bigger trash they are not de facto ruling the country and influencing it greatly on every front and turning it into a shithole with the blessing of Iran! Al-Abadi, since he is educated, was a nationalist (compared to the other trash mentioned) tried to correct some of this. He did not last long, unfortunately.
As for corruption, nobody is more corrupt than Iran-aligned politicians. All the most corrupt Iraqi politicians where are they usually escaping if not to Iran? Some to Turkey (Nujaifi) but much fewer and I have no reason to "protect" Turkey here as their interference in the Arab world is not positive either but nothing beats 40 years of cancerous Iranian interference. They already did more harm to Iraq in the 1980's than the US since 2003. In any case everything the Americans did in 2003 (disbanding of the system, making everyone that worked for the state pre-2003 an enemy or Ba'athi etc.) was 100% supported by Iran as it suited them.

Well, if not for the Iraqi people opposing those Iranian sellouts they would have handed over all of Iraq to Iran. We have well-known traitors who fought agains their own country for the Iranian regime in the 1980's being some of the most powerful people in Iraq currently. Hadi al-Amiri. How is that even possible? Say what you want about the Nujaifi's but they never did such a thing. There is also this propaganda of Saddam geocoding Shias. Not sure where this revisionism originates from from that trash. They claim similar happened with previous rulers and even under the monarchy when that never occurred.

Iraq is flooded by drugs from Iran, criminals, cheap and bad-quality products (overflowing the Iraqi market and destroying the agricultural sector), that regime treats Iraq disrespectfully, we have monkeys (officials) publicly claiming that Baghdad is ruled by Iran, the racism nonsense from the Brown "Aryans" against Iraqis and their aversion of anything Arab, yet we have uneducated monkeys in Iraq and other Arab countries (almost all Shias, nothing to do with sectarianism but just a fact as they place their sect over everything else) sucking their **** 24/7.

If just the Iranians had "ruled" Iraq well but that is hardly the case. So this brainwashing must end.

Also WTF is that militia nonsense and creating a state within the state? Is anyone doubting that those monkeys would run to the defense of Iran in case the US/GCC attacks? Even if it would hurt their own people and country.

Tragic. Beyond tragic. A proud nation reduced to this. No wonder that the average Iraqi Sunni Arab, even if nationalist, has a hard time identifying with that lot. Even the current "Iraqi Grand Mufti" Al-Samarai boycotted the recent OIC summit because Iran's regional behavior was publicly criticized. So even if religious people are such sellouts, little can be done currently.

As for KRG, those traitors (politicians) live off that cancer and both KRG "politicians" and those in Baghdad (most of them) are allied in the goal of destroying Iraq from within and corrupting it. If Baghdad (politicians) had a spine, this KRG nonsense would have been solved ages ago. At least to a great degree. The Iranian Mullah's have close ties to KRG and the Talabani plan and PUK. Nothing more needs to be told about that either.

Hopefully Iraq opening up to KSA (more) and other Arab countries (Egypt, Jordan, UAE) will push it in a better direction as what is happening is a disgrace beyond belief. Iraq should be a regional power and an influential Arab country and country of the region but instead it is reduced to this. Even pre-ISIS rise it was similar just with another sellout and retard (Al-Maliki) that somehow remains powerful and a free person.

Last edited:
The Arabized Iranian Mullah regime and pro-Iranian Mullah regime politicians (traitors) in Iraq are turning that beautiful and historic brotherly country into a shithole unfortunately. Painful to see. Not sure how longer Iraqis will tolerate this and the insane corruption. Twitter and social media uncovers everything. Iraqi Shia Arabs in the South (most neglected area and the oil rich Basra province) are cursing Iran daily and pro-Iranian "politicians" (traitors).

Iraqi Afro-Arab community but it could be any ordinary Iraqi family.

This Omar Al-Mansuri Twitter profile is exposing a lot. Sad stuff but we knew it all along. Just not that it was THIS bad.:frown:

The cancerous Iranian Mullah regime will give nothing but misery for Iraq as proved. Nothing but misery in EVERY single Arab country where just a tiny bit of their cancerous influence enters. Why is it that those countries automatically turn into shitholes alongside Iran itself?

:lol:

D8NELhtW4AEpIJa.jpg

D8NELh2XoAAql-1.jpg

D8NELh1WwAAGAPJ.jpg

D8NELh1XUAMqIyG.jpg

D8M1aboX4AAAoQg.jpg

:crazy:

@CamelGuy

It is high time for summary executions of that traitorous trash otherwise the upcoming generations will have to restore everything. Already mostly the case.

It is getting more and more insane:

D7uX2oQXoAAYeoR.jpg

Iraqi officer from Basra arresting an Iranian official that was a drug dealer. We all know that almost alll of the drugs that reaches Iraq is from the drug-infested shithole Iran.

However the Iranian drug scum was released immediately by corrupt officials and border guards! How is that possible?

I hope that the Iraqi Shia Arab retards who wanted more religious (read cancerous Iranian Wilayat al-Faqih rule) and great "friendship" with Iran are content about the state of Iraq and Iraqis while filling their filthy pockets.

The trash in action:

D7uvwNnWkAAIyPP.jpg

D7uvwObWkAAqC7O.jpg

D7uvwNgW0AEDgZk.jpg

D7uvwNnWsAAYMDr.jpg

@dani92 what is your view of the pro-Iranian (cancer) militias and "politicians" (thieves and traitors) in Iraq? Like the above 4 monkeys.
I have a lot to say, and I think taha al dulaimi explain it perfectly
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xSCl4a6FTDM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9s3xrC2oKc

I have a lot to say, and I think taha al dulaimi explain it perfectly

No, Taha al-Dulaimi is in general a too sectarian idiot. He should stick to talking about political affairs.
He is right about the Iranian regime and some practices and behaviors of some Shias but that is about it. Such people shall not have any power preferably. The problem is not Iraqi Shia Arabs, or any sect but the policy of a foreign and hostile regime (Iranian regime) and sellouts (incompetent and corrupt too) local Iraqi clerics and "politicians" loyal to that regime and working for it before their own country.

Most Iranians are normal people and 99,9% are not involved in their regime policies like in the Arab world. I would not even blame Iraqi Shias supporting those corrupt politicians as many of them are not educated and poor and know nothing better. This should change however.

No, Taha al-Dulaimi is in general a too sectarian idiot. He should stick to talking about political affairs.
He is right about the Iranian regime and some practices and behaviors of some Shias but that is about it. Such people shall not have any power preferably. The problem is not Iraqi Shia Arabs, or any sect but the policy of a foreign and hostile regime (Iranian regime) and sellouts (incompetent and corrupt too) local Iraqi clerics and "politicians" loyal to that regime and working for it before their own country.

Most Iranians are normal people and 99,9% are not involved in their regime policies like in the Arab world. I would not even blame Iraqi Shias supporting those corrupt politicians as many of them are not educated and poor and know nothing better. This should change however.
Indeed he is sectarian but what he says about the Iranians or correct maybe he is generalizing all of them but history show that the Iranians and the Turks always hostile toward Iraq.

Indeed he is sectarian but what he says about the Iranians or correct maybe he is generalizing all of them but history show that the Iranians and the Turks always hostile toward Iraq.

In terms of politics and history he is one of the most eminent and learned thinkers out there and mostly spot on. Without knowing him before but due to being a great history buff and observer of regional politics, our views (political and in relation to Iran) are very aligned. Anyone know of what he is saying in this regard is shocking it is merely historical and current-day realities. More people (in fact every Iraqi and Arab) should be aware of this information and it should be taught. No need for "political correctness".

As for the likes of taha he is exactly the same league with as David duke and William pierce. There are many differences between the obsessed individual and the academic individual just because he hate Iran doesn’t mean he can say untrue things like claiming the Iranians fabricated Judaism and Christianity along with Islam. The problem with the obsessed person that he want to his enemies look bad even if he have to bring conspiracy theories like what David duke doing with Jews or what taha is doing with Iranians. Taha al dulaimi doing things that he accuse the Shias of doing such as fabricated history and hadiths and twisting the meanings of the Quranic scripture to suit his agenda.

As for the likes of taha he is exactly the same league with as David duke and William pierce. There are many differences between the obsessed individual and the academic individual just because he hate Iran doesn’t mean he can say untrue things like claiming the Iranians fabricated Judaism and Christianity along with Islam. The problem with the obsessed person that he want to his enemies look bad even if he have to bring conspiracy theories like what David duke doing with Jews or what taha is doing with Iranians. Taha al dulaimi doing things that he accuse the Shias of doing such as fabricated history and hadiths and twisting the meanings of the Quranic scripture to suit his agenda.

That is why he should only be listened to for his political and historical input (which is very spot on, informed and correct) instead of the sectarian angle. By doing both he is appealing to both nationalists and religious people (Sunnis). He should divide them and not mix it.

But I have to say that he has been (since 2003) spot on with many things and especially the corrupt "politicians", Iran's cancerous role in Iraq and the region and the pro-Iran "clerics" in Iraq.

I have heard about this David Duke but I do not know the other guy (William Pierce). Will google him.

Taha al-Dulaimi should be made foreign minister or defense minister. When you think about it his role would be best served as an educational minister to prevent cancerous Iranian Mullah influence and warn of the dangers of that historical enemy entity.

I have known about the dangers from a very, very young age (10 years ago). Taha seems to have known about the dangers for a very long time as well.

1998:

It is amazing that almost all his predictions turned out to be right. Not that it took a genius as I was of the same opinion already 10 years ago as a kid basically.

What fills my heart with warmth is knowing that most Arabs know that the Iranian Mullah's and that entity is a historical enemy and more are waking up each single day. Formerly brainwashed fans of the Wilayat al-Faqih cancer are leaving the nonsense aside and seeing the light as this former high-ranking Hezbollah member.

Taha al-Dulaimi should be made foreign minister or defense minister. When you think about it his role would be best served as an educational minister to prevent cancerous Iranian Mullah influence and warn of the dangers of that historical enemy entity.

I have known about the dangers from a very, very young age (10 years ago). Taha seems to have known about the dangers for a very long time as well.

1998:

It is amazing that almost all his predictions turned out to be right. Not that it took a genius as I was of the same opinion already 10 years ago as a kid basically.

What fills my heart with warmth is knowing that most Arabs know that the Iranian Mullah's and that entity is a historical enemy and more are waking up each single day. Formerly brainwashed fans of the Wilayat al-Faqih cancer are leaving the nonsense aside and seeing the light as this former high-ranking Hezbollah member.

I think he became obsessed with Iran and Shias because of the killing of his brother in the 1991 uprising

I think he became obsessed with Iran and Shias because of the killing of his brother in the 1991 uprising

I have not been harmed by Iran or any Iranians but that is not needed to learn about the cancer that is the Iranian Mullah regime or that Iranians and Iran is an ancient enemy of Arabs and Semitic peoples. One just need to read pre-Islamic history (from 2500 years ago since Persians did not exist earlier, after all our ancestors where the first ones to record them and mention them in history by name) or Islamic history and if that is not enough they can take a look at the realities in the region in the past 40 years.

Currently, other than incompetence and corruption within the Arab world by respective regimes, no other bigger and more active cancer than the Iranian Mullah regime. This page (376) of this thread shows it clearly alone.

He is doing great scholarly work on that front. Personal life aside. Reasons for it aside too. He needs to be invited on more Arab platforms and get a bigger audience. I would very much like to visit him in Amman or where he lives currently and have a long talk with him and try to find solutions to the problem. Supporting him financially would be good as well.

I have not been harmed by Iran or any Iranians but that is not needed to learn about the cancer that is the Iranian Mullah regime or that Iranians and Iran is an ancient enemy of Arabs and Semitic peoples. One just need to read pre-Islamic history (from 2500 years ago since Persians did not exist earlier, after all our ancestors where the first ones to record them and mention them in history by name) or Islamic history and if that is not enough they can take a look at the realities in the region in the past 40 years.

Currently, other than incompetence and corruption within the Arab world by respective regimes, no other bigger and more active cancer than the Iranian Mullah regime. This page (376) of this thread shows it clearly alone.

He is doing great scholarly work on that front. Personal life aside. Reasons for it aside too. He needs to be invited on more Arab platforms and get a bigger audience. I would very much like to visit him in Amman or where he lives currently and have a long talk with him and try to find solutions to the problem. Supporting him financially would be good as well.
One of his big mistakes when he gave credit for Iran in the Iraq-Irani conflict when he considered the Elamites to be Iranian and the conflict between them and the Mesopotamians is the eternal conflict between Iraq and Iran. But in reality the Elamites were Mesopotamians too and the lived in Ahwaz which is geographically part of Iraq and not Iran

Back
Top Bottom