What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hmm... anything with fried onions and eggplant I hate. Maybe Egyptian falafel too. I'm not a picky eater for the most part.

@Philip the Arab

You ever ate stuffed intestines?
No way lol, the nastiest thing I ate was goat brain. When I was 8 or 9 my father was like eat this and it will make you smarter and it tasted like complete trash.

No way lol, the nastiest thing I ate was goat brain. When I was 8 or 9 my father was like eat this and it will make you smarter and it tasted like complete trash.

I can assure you stuffed intestines are much better than goat brain, lol. I would never eat that. I did try tongue but it isn't good.

anything with fried onions and eggplant I hate. Maybe Egyptian falafel too
I can assure you stuffed intestines are much better than goat brain, lol. I would never eat that
hmm i am starting to realize where our differences starts with arabs:coffee::coffee:
goat brain
my friends used to eat brain sandwiches after school but i stuck to simple sausage sandwich and they used to make fun of me but i guess that worth it lol. BTW how the brain taste??

hmm i am starting to realize where our differences starts with arabs:coffee::coffee:

my friends used to eat brain sandwiches after school but i stuck to simple sausage sandwich and they used to make fun of me but i guess that worth it lol. BTW how the brain taste??
It tasted indescribable to me but I know it was bad.

Stuffed intestines actually taste very very good. As for brains i wouldn't manage , i saw some videos in Bangledesh and Iran that they eat fried brain dunno how they do it, lol.

It tasted indescribable to me but I know it was bad.
:lol::lol: my friends described it like egg white.
Stuffed intestines actually taste very very good. As for brains i wouldn't manage , i saw some videos in Bangledesh and Iran that they eat fried brain dunno how they do it, lol.
well i ate that too however it was not stuffed but mixed with fried potato and union, it tastes good but damn your jaw gonna break after chewing that.

:lol::lol: my friends described it like egg white.

well i ate that too however it was not stuffed but mixed with fried potato and union, it tastes good but damn your jaw gonna break after chewing that.

I think you mean these ones:

images_طريقة-عمل-وتنظيف-الكرشة-والمصران-والكوارع-بالصور111.jpg

One time I choked badly while trying to swallow a piece :lol::lol:

But, I still eat it, learned from my past mistakes. :D

what are your thoughts on Juhayman al Otaibi?

Juhayman_al-Otaibi.jpg

That's not the guy who started the whole thing, it's another guy. Apparently they're doing a show about it on MBC currently. I don't know much about it , on one hand it sounds like a stunt to get some demands accepted, on the other it seems like dumb people who took a dream in the wrong way.

Back
Top Bottom