What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Same could be said about Turks. Some look more "Turkish" then others and are different genetically being more European while others look more Asian and are more Asian genetically.
You are aware what I posted has nothing to do with that?

Do you agree or disagree with those Arabic people on Twitter? Do some people in Gulf look down on Arabic speaker's in Shami region?
No, not for that reason. Some look down on you because they think they are richer, and better than you because they have oil and wealth. Palestinians and other Shami are Arab for sure but less than Gulf Arabs. From my personal experience my father is about 70% Arab which is a high amount and the rest is a mix of small amounts Italian, Turkish, and what have you. What they are unaware of is that they are mixed themselves with other things that they are too arrogant to realize as truth.

Last edited:
No, not for that reason. Some look down on you because they think they are richer, and better than you because they have oil and wealth. Palestinians and other Shami are Arab for sure but less than Gulf Arabs. From my personal experience my father is about 70% Arab which is a high amount and the rest is a mix of small amounts Italian, Turkish, and what have you. What they are unaware of is that they are mixed themselves with other things that they are too arrogant to realize as truth.
I was in UAE, I met a Jordanian guy. It was awesome, the reason it was awesome is he was wearing a t-shirt of Galatasaray! He told me about UEFA and Super Cup journey's of Galatasaray. I first thought he is Turkish then as I spoke to him, I learnt that he is Jordanian Arab but his step father is Turkish so, he speaks Turkish as well, and wants to study in a university in Turkey. I was so happy to meet him. I honestly like Shami people, they mostly don't have the unnecessary arrogance or tribalism unlike our southern neighbor's...

I was in UAE, I met a Jordanian guy. It was awesome, the reason it was awesome is he was wearing a t-shirt of Galatasaray! He told me about UEFA and Super Cup journey's of Galatasaray. I first thought he is Turkish then as I spoke to him, I learnt that he is Jordanian Arab but his step father is Turkish so, he speaks Turkish as well, and wants to study in a university in Turkey. I was so happy to meet him. I honestly like Shami people, they mostly don't have the unnecessary racism, arrogance or tribalism unlike our southern neighbor's...
Well I am barely Turkish. I'm actually half European on my mothers side so if I went to say Europe they would probably think I was Italian/Greek. I'm not sure how my father is Turkish but I know it has something to do with the Ottomans.

Well I am barely Turkish. I'm actually half European on my mothers side so if I went to say Europe they would probably think I was Italian/Greek. I'm not sure how my father is Turkish but I know it has something to do with the Ottomans.
Do you speak Arabic?

Best Arab baller in the NBA :
20180113_lou_williams_dribble_blue.jpg

He's African-American but I swear he can pass off as Yemeni, lol.
There is a Palestinian NFL player for the Lions called Oday Aboushi that is 6 foot 6 and 330+ pounds.

Does his sister look like 6 feet?

Also, was recently traded and signed for a 2 million dollar contract which is pretty good.
Detroit Lions
On March 14, 2019, Aboushi signed a one-year, $2 million contract with the Detroit Lions

Back
Top Bottom