What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

My question is if any Iranian Azerbaijanis also traveled that far away? What are the relations between Iranian Arabs and Azeris? Are they good?
No, Inanlu tribes have resided in the middle of Fars province in Iran, which is the most southern point that Azeris/Turks live.
In the Arab world many of the about 2-3 million Turkmens in total in Iraq and Syria have Azerbaijani background it has been said. Not from Turkmenistan actually.
Well, All Oghuz turks, which means turks of Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and turkmenistan were called Turkmen ;) In a broader sense, Turkmens are not just turks of Turkmenistan. ;)
Yup, Iraqi turks almost speak in Southern Azerbaijani accent of Azerbaijani language, and it is said they are from descendants of Safavid Army in Iraq.
our bro, @Atilla_ORANKAY is Turkmen from Kirkuk.

Last edited:
No, Inanlu tribes have resided in the middle of Fars province in Iran, which is the most southern point that Azeris/Turks live.

Well, All Oghuz turks, which means turks of Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, and turkmenistan were called Turkmen ;) In a broader sense, Turkmens are not just turks of Turkmenistan. ;)
Yup, Iraqi turks almost speak in Southern Azerbaijani accent of Azerbaijani language, and it is said they are from descendants of Safavid Army in Iraq.
our bro, @Atilla_ORANKAY is Turkmen from Kirkuk.

Aha. Yes geographically this makes sense. Iranian Arabs live among Persians, Lurs and Baluch. Similarly the 1-2 million people of Iranian origin that live in Eastern Arabia are mainly of Persian, Iranian Arab, Lur and Baluch origin.

Yes, I know about this connection. In this case most of the Arabs of Iraq and Syria and Turkmens have good ties. In Kirkuk for instance the local Arabs and Turkmens stick together and are against Kurdish attempts of hijacking this city. @1000 can confirm this as he has a grandmother that is Turkmen or what it was.

Also Ottoman armies I have read.

Anyway the Chinese user @Wholegrain is an eminent expert of Arab/Semitic history and I think that he also studies Arabic in Taiwan or where he lives. We miss his presence. He has also covered Turkmens in the Arab world but also Arabs in Caucasus and Central Asia/Afghanistan. He is a very knowledgable person.

You can see photos from Zanzibar in this thread that he once made.

Arabs in sub-Saharan Africa. | Page 2

Anyway I thought I was almost certain of there also being a presence of Azebaijani people in Eastern Africa. I must research on the history between Arabs and Azerbaijani people to learn more myself.

Azerbaijan is going to play against Italy in 40 minutes time btw!

KSA is playing against Uruguay and Suárez is back for the first time since his bitting. I do not know if you like football. It is 0-0 after the first half. Uruguay are 2 times World Champions and have the record in Copa América titles so they are one of the most historical national teams out there.;)

693940c12be502aaa87f6bcb0fbf2c55.jpg

Last edited:
Aha. Yes geographically this makes sense. Iranian Arabs live among Persians, Lurs and Baluch. Similarly the 1-2 million people of Iranian origin that live in Eastern Arabia are mainly of Persian, Iranian Arab, Lur and Baluch origin.

Yes, I know about this connection. In this case most of the Arabs of Iraq and Syria and Turkmens have good ties. In Kirkuk for instance the local Arabs and Turkmens stick together and are against Kurdish attempts of hijacking this city. @1000 can confirm this as he has a grandmother that is Turkmen or what it was.

Also Ottoman armies I have read.

Anyway the Chinese user @Wholegrain is an eminent expert in Arab history and I think that he also studies Arabic in Taiwan or where he lives. We miss his presence. He has also covered Turkmens in the Arab world but also Arabs in Caucasus and Central Asia/Afghanistan. He is a very knowledgable person.

You can see photos from Zanzibar in this thread that he once made.

Arabs in sub-Saharan Africa. | Page 2

Anyway I thought I was almost certain of there also being a presence of Azebaijani people in Eastern Africa. I must research on the history between Arabs and Azerbaijani people to learn more myself.

Azerbaijan is going to play against Italy in 40 minutes time btw!

KSA is playing against Uruguay and Suárez is back for the first time since his bitting. I do not know if you like football. It is 0-0 after the first half. Uruguay are 2 times World Champions and have the record in Copa América titles so they are one of the most historical national teams out there.;)

View attachment 124159

In sum, Turkmens of Syria are more related to Anatolia(Turkiye), and turkmens of Iraq are more connected to South Azerbaijan.
Syrian Turkmens are probably the related ones to Ottoman army.
About Eastern Africa, I have not heard much from Azeris presence there, if there is any of us there, but I do know that Farsis, originally from the city of Shiraz, do live there.
:lol: We normally don't have much chance against Italy :lol: they have won world cup three times :lol:
Well, be careful of Suarez, I hope your players wear steel clothing against his bitings :lol:

In sum, Turkmens of Syria are more related to Anatolia(Turkiye), and turkmens of Iraq are more connected to South Azerbaijan.
Syrian Turkmens are probably the related ones to Ottoman army.
About Eastern Africa, I have not heard much from Azeris presence there, if there is any of us there, but I do know that Farsis, originally from the city of Shiraz, do live there.
:lol: We normally don't have much chance against Italy :lol: they have won world cup three times :lol:
Well, be careful of Suarez, I hope your players wear steel clothing against his bitings :lol:

Yes, this is correct as a finger rule but the Ottomans also contributed to the number of Turkmens in Iraq.

It would be interesting if there were. Do you know what is the furthest away that Azerbaijanis settled before modern times and modern migrations? Because we Arabs are almost present everywhere. Even in Greenland there are Danish Arabs.:lol:

Italy is actually a 4 times World Cup Winner and they are a very strong team indeed.

No, our back four and team have many big Afro-Arabs they can deal with Suárez if he bites again otherwise we will behead him in Riyadh. After all this is where the game is played.:lol:;)

Nice, talking with you bro and always a pleasure. I have to go so take care.

Also congrats for being chosen as one of the host nations for the 2020 EURO! This is big news for Azerbaijan I imagine and good for Azerbaijani football!

KSA-Uruguay 1-1. Ok, result I guess but just a friendly. KSA were better which is promising for the Asian Cup in Australia in January. If we are lucky we might win for the 4th time and equal Japan's record of 4 victories.:)

Iraq:

:sarcastic:

Last edited:
Also congrats for being chosen as one of the host nations for the 2020 EURO! This is big news for Azerbaijan I imagine and good for Azerbaijani football!
Well, yeah!!! After we supported Athletico Madrid club and they achieved tons of success, it was another good news. We are also hosting Quarter-finals and Group stage games along with Munich, Saint Petersburg and Rome, and top of cities like Amsterdam, Glasgow, ... which means a lot for me.
We have also achieved being host for the next Formula 1, Grand Prix games.
Last but not least, we achieved the host nation for the first European olympics(European Games 2015), in which we are excited about it. Baku European Games 2015
These are all happy news for us.

Bro, Farsis are throughly brainwashed people. All they learn is to bash turks, europeans, ... in schools, and bash arabs through their opposition media in Los Angeles, and learning to mock pakistanis and hindis for being poor. Also, they think that they are german's cousins, and are the superior race. They are uneducated about their history, science, technology, and how to behave.
Talking with them is like trying to pierce a rock with water droplets. I don't have the required patience to talk with such bigots anymore. So, I mostly ignore their comments.
What's the point in talking with bigots?

@al-Hasani:

Modern day Persians are indoctrinated from an early age into an obsolete and awkward from of nationalism that takes them away from reality, and wrongly inflate their perception about themselves. This type of nationalism tries to rely, very heavily, on ancient imperial history to create a peculiar identity and "uniqueness" for the Persian people and their culture. While they have always had such national element in their spirit, before and after Islam, the rise of their nationalism can be associated with the rise of nationalism in Europe in the late 19th century and early 20th century.

We must also note that Reza Shah Pahlavi was inspired by Atatürk and his militant seculrization of Turkey, and most importantly, the replacement of the state religious identity with a national identity that doesn't really care much for historical fairness nor accuracy, so long as it brings the masses together. Reza Shah was also inspired by Nazism and has exploited the Aryan theory as much as he possibly could.

The main difference, however, is that the Persian nationalism traces back its "greatness" to the period that precedes Islam. Hence, its sever hostility to Islam and the people that first believed in it and carried it forward (Arabs). That's the complete opposite to Turks, where the back bone of their achievements was made under an Islamic flag.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani:

Modern day Persians are indoctrinated from an early age into an obsolete and awkward from of nationalism that takes them away from reality, and wrongly inflate their perception about themselves. This type of nationalism tries to rely, very heavily, in ancient imperial history to create a peculiar identity and "uniqueness" for the Persian people and their culture among other cultures. While they have always had such national element in their spirit, before and after Islam, the rise of their nationalism can be associated with the rise of nationalism in Europe in the late 19th century and early 20th century.

We must also note that Reza Shah Pahlavi was inspired by Atatürk and his militant seculrization of Turkey and Turks, and most importantly, the replacement of the state religious identity with a national identity that doesn't really care much for historical fairness nor accuracy so long as it bring the masses together. Reza Shah was also inspired by Nazism and has exploited the Aryan theory as much as he possibly could.

The main difference, however, is that the Persian nationalism traces back its "greatness" to the period that precedes Islam. Hence, its sever hostility to Islam and the people that first believed in it and carried it forward (Arabs). That's the complete opposite to Turks, where the back bone of their achievements was made under an Islamic flag.

Well, secular and nationalist Turks don't have such problems with islam, including my self. why should we have problems with it? Well, I, myself, do not believe in this religion, but it does not mean that whatever it says is wrong or harmful, and also it does not undermine the impact of this religion in our history, culture, traditions, ...
For example, That's why I don't see it necessary to bold the GokTurk Khanate (Pre-Islamic Turkic empire) and undermine Ottomans, or Safavids, or Seljuqs. They were all our ancestor, and we our proud of them all, no matter of them being muslim or not.
About Reza Shah, he wanted to imitate turks, but he obviously could not, since he had not the knowledge, studies, war experience, democratic spirit, ... of Ataturk, and young turks. That's why he looked ridiculous.

We must also note that Reza Shah Pahlavi was inspired by Atatürk and his militant seculrization of Turkey, and most importantly, the replacement of the state religious identity with a national identity that doesn't really care much for historical fairness nor accuracy, so long as it brings the masses together. Reza Shah was also inspired by Nazism and has exploited the Aryan theory as much as he possibly could.

And it is at this moment he signed his end (Its judgment of death). Its absolute crime? Want to remove the mullahs their ‘Divine right privileges’ (Policy, share of trade, religious tax, agricultural lands etc…). They subsequently totally recovered - and even more beyond their wildest dreams - by handling and ondoctrinement (False revolution in 1979) . And they keep now by force unlimited.

And it is at this moment he signed his end (Its judgment of death). Its absolute crime? Want to remove the mullahs their ‘Divine right privileges’ (Policy, share of trade, religious tax, agricultural lands etc…). They subsequently totally recovered - and even more beyond their wildest dreams - by handling and ondoctrinement (False revolution in 1979) . And they keep now by force unlimited.
The problem was that he tried to achieve these stuff by brute force, and infamous political prisons. That's why people hated him, and his son, and whatever they did(or mostly wanted to do), hence when mullahs arrived, they got easily gathered under mullah flag, and the situation got worse.

Well, secular and nationalist Turks don't have such problems with islam, including my self. why should we have problems with it? Well, I, myself, do not believe in this religion, but it does not mean that whatever it says is wrong or harmful, and also it does not undermine the impact of this religion in our history, culture, traditions, ...
For example, That's why I don't see it necessary to bold the GokTurk Khanate (Pre-Islamic Turkic empire) and undermine Ottomans, or Safavids, or Seljuqs. They were all our ancestor, and we our proud of them all, no matter of them being muslim or not.
About Reza Shah, he wanted to imitate turks, but he obviously could not, since he had not the knowledge, studies, war experience, democratic spirit, ... of Ataturk, and young turks. That's why he looked ridiculous.

On the other hand, Persian nationalists hold "sever" views on Islam that they spread openly. It is not uncommon for them to even indoctrinate their children from birth into such overly expressed hostility. Some of them would even insist on the use of "Dorood" instead of "Salam", to pay back something to the Tazis (Arabs). Or even funnier, making sure that the kids loose resistance towards eating pork by having it regularly on the dinner table.

You may already know this website www.Iranian.com . In it, you will see a Nazi view on Islam and Arabs (without much distinction between the two). The funny thing is that most of the participants in this website are Persian immigrants to the EU and North America (where racial tolerance was the key for their immigration).

What would happen if they are treated in their "new home" with 1/10th of the bigotry they hold in their hearts?

Last edited:
On the other hand, Persian nationalists hold "sever" views on Islam that they spread openly. It is not uncommon for them to even indoctrinate their children from birth into such overly expressed hostility. Some of them would even insists on the use of "Dorood" instead of "Salam", to pay back something to the Tazis. Or even funnier, making sure that the kids loose resistance towards eating pork by having it regularly on the dinner table.

You may already know this website www.Iranian.com . In it, you will see a Nazi view on Islam and Arabs (without much distinction between the two) by Persian nationalists. The funny thing is that most of the participants in this website's content are Persian immigrants to the EU and North America (where racial tolerance was the key for their immigration).

What would happen if they are treated in their "new home" with 1/10th of the bigotry they hold in their hearts?

Here is one example. OP of this thread:
Sunni Insurgents Step Up Attacks in Iran | Page 4

Iranians seem to like to make enemies with everyone.

Some of them would even insist on the use of "Dorood" instead of "Salam", to pay back something to the Tazis.
How did you know that they do so? :o: Are you sure you are not from Al-Ahwaz? :woot:
Yeah, They do some really crazy stuff, since those ones have established their identity based on hating Arabs and Islam.

The problem was that he tried to achieve these stuff by brute force, and infamous political prisons. That's why people hated him, and his son, and whatever they did(or mostly wanted to do), hence when mullahs arrived, they got easily gathered under mullah flag, and the situation got worse.

Even the softness, never there would be reached. The religion of the majority of the population (Masses) in Iran inculcated from childhood, the myth that is infallible Ayatollah supreme leader (The sole representative on earth of ‘Prophet Ali’, for them) and therefore a divine right on every human being on earth. Therefore it is simply impossible as the population no longer believes in this faith.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom