What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Thank you. Much appreciate. Yes, indeed. I have not spoken with some users that I held in high regard for months as well. Hope they are doing well.

I am all good and well. Enjoying the fact that I can afford to take it easy academically until tomorrow. So had a nice break due to Eid Al-Adha.

Happy Navratri.

I used to love this holiday back in Kerala. All the books were taken in for worship of goddess saraswati (goddess of learning, arts and knoweldge).

so for three days or so students were forbidden to read. on the fourth day two and three year olds are then initiated into learning by writing on a rice spread.

It was one of my favorite holidays back in India :D

@al-Hasani hope you stick around in case I have questions for all thing arab or middle east.

@levina Do you mean you hate the Monsoon in back in India? That's actually one of the things I miss from India.
Actually yes!
I hate to see the sky grey.Its depressing to say the least.I enjoy the occasional downpour though.
Ravi the issue is I've never stayed at a place where it rains as heavily as it rains in kerala.Nagaland comes close..

Actually yes!
I hate to see the sky grey.Its depressing to say the least.I enjoy the occasional downpour though.
Ravi the issue is I've never stayed at a place where it rains as heavily as it rains in kerala.Nagaland comes close..

btw, Levina there is a person called Kobenhaven walking around displaying his/her vendetta against you.

@al-Hasani surprised you haven't encountered the Hindutva crowd in here before.

Oh and I didn't go through the whole thread, but apologies for what I presume a lot of anti-Islam comments left by them.

I am curious to know. Do tell. When you have the time :-)
it started here...the original post of kobenhaven was deleted after it was reported.
but you can read his/her post in my post #199 we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation | Page 14
and then we continued our fght on whatever.
You've quite a few fans here Ravi...:D
The issue was that the member was insulting another TTA and was spreading a rumor which is nothing but a rumor sans any truth.With "reliable" sources outside the forum within a month of joining that member is definitely not a newbie.
In the end a mod deleted all posts...
Whatever | Page 3388

Last edited:
it started here...the original post of kobenhaven was deleted after it was reported.
but you can read his/her post in my post #199 we must go for disintegration of Pakistan,break-up into pieces-Swamy on ceasefire violation | Page 14
and then we continued our fght on whatever.
You've quite a few fans here Ravi...:D
The issue was that the member was insulting another TTA and was spreading a rumor which is nothing but a rumor sans any truth.With "reliable" sources outside the forum within a month of joining that member is definitely not a newbie.
In the end a mod and deleted all posts...
Whatever | Page 3388

Having fans in an internet forum is like getting facebook likes. Sure you feel good for a few seconds, but then you realise the whole exercise was pointless.

btw, Levina there is a person called Kobenhaven walking around displaying his/her vendetta against you.

@al-Hasani surprised you haven't encountered the Hindutva crowd in here before.

Oh and I didn't go through the whole thread, but apologies for what I presume a lot of anti-Islam comments left by them.

That user is pretty strange. Apparently based in Denmark and a female. Copenhagen is called Koebenhavn in Danish (actually København but there is no ø in the English alphabet). There is nothing called "Kobenhaven".

I have but I remained silent as the discussions concerned Pakistanis and Indians which is not really my business and I leave that for the locals.:)

Mate, you don't have to apologize for what others do and it was not THAT bad. Expected worse in that thread. Most of the Indians I have talked to are nice people. A few bad apples are found among all people so no need to worry.:)

Mate can you tell a bit about New Zealand. I have never been there nor Oceania. I am curious to know how life is there. Probably very secluded/isolated and quite outside of Wellington and Auckland but probably that feeling is even present there. Or what? How are the indigenous Maori people doing? Also what about life from an economical perspective? How are the taxes, are the goods cheap compared to the average paycheck etc.?

Sorry for all the questions. Take your time if you want to.

That user is pretty strange. Apparently based in Denmark and a female. Copenhagen is called Koebenhavn in Danish (actually København but there is no ø in the English alphabet). There is nothing called "Kobenhaven".

I have but I remained silent as the discussions concerned Pakistanis and Indians which is not really my business and I leave that for the locals.:)

Mate, you don't have to apologize for what others do and it was not THAT bad. Expected worse in that thread. Most of the Indians I have talked to are nice people. A few bad apples are found among all people so no need to worry.:)

That user was a false flagger and a troll.He was banned after his IP was tracked to some other troll ids here. :)

noo,that was a rumor which spread like a wild fire.

The TTA we are talking about has no black points and is not into chit chat on d forum.Its not easy to provoke him.
For the same reason his name was forwarded .
And I know the source of this rumor.

and who are you talking about?

Obviously now they will call it a rumor because he turned out to be a good candidate anyway but when it happened I heard a while back that it was a mistake before this poster made it public in that thread. ;)

Doesn't matter who.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom