What's new

Whatever

I was torturing you ? :o:

@Ravi Nair - She was torturing me with her Levina Logic which is a euphemism for going on senseless tangents during debates, fixing on one statements like a barnacle to the exclusion of all others & then switching her brain off half-way through the conversation ! :undecided:

But I suppose what can one do; she is a South Indian auntie who's highest ambition for the day is to figure out whether to cook Coconut Curry or Aloo Palak for the day instead of thinking about some of the more intellectually challenging issues out there ! :(

P.S Levina Apa mazaaak kar rahaa hunnn serious samajh key mujheee marnaa nahin haiiii ! :fie:

P.P.S Who gave you Eid Holidays ? :angry:

Aaap ne kaun sa Bakra zibaha kar na haiii ? Your Animal Love will come in the way of some Mutton Chomps ! :disagree:

I won't hold my breath over it 'cause each successive post of yours was more ludicrous than the previous two combined ! :unsure:

Can somebody halal him on my behalf?? :butcher:

And let's not talk about ludicrousness because that's something which has rubbed off from u....u fat apsooo!

I hope u enjoyed ur eid.

hahaha...moi duliajan t thaku...naamtu hunisa saage....enei pesat moi instrumentation engineer....jindal petroleum t koru.....
clear.png
yaat aha,,,,tat offtopic discuss nokoru aru,,,,
tumi nijor asol naam tu disa sagey,,,,,kothatu bor bhal nohoi.
pisey log pai bhhal lagil,,,,roba moi yar kharkhua group tur logot sinaki korai diu...
@jaunty @Jayanta @zootinali @The Huskar
bondhu xokol,,,ekhet amar kharkhua groupor notun sodosyo,,,:)

yaat aha,,,,tat offtopic discuss nokoru aru,,,,
tumi nijor asol naam tu disa sagey,,,,,kothatu bor bhal nohoi.
pisey log pai bhhal lagil,,,,roba moi yar kharkhua group tur logot sinaki korai diu...
@jaunty @Jayanta @zootinali @The Huskar
bondhu xokol,,,ekhet amar kharkhua groupor notun sodosyo,,,:)
@Ritu Raj Saikia,Welcome to PDF. Namtu change kori lua neki. asl nam deyatu eman bhal nohoi.

@levina and @kobenhaven - I do so very much hope that you would not continue with this.

Levina, you had made your point in that thread. You did not need to rub it like this.
Kobenhaven, you must change your signature.

All the offending posts have been deleted. You'd better put one another on ignore list.

@levina and @kobenhaven - I do so very much hope that you would not continue with this.

Levina, you had made your point in that thread. You did not need to rub it like this.
Kobenhaven, you must change your signature.

All the offending posts have been deleted. You'd better put one another on ignore list.
Ahh
the ignore tab sucks!
I've tried it earlier but ended up getting quoted (by those on my ignore list) on my own threads.

I'm not a Bandar you Malayalee Baboon ! :angry:

Waisee are there Baboons in Kerala or not ? :unsure:

Oh right I forgot Baboons in Kerala have been domesticated and now go by another name - Husband ! :sarcastic:

@ Mr.Levina - Sorry bro...couldn't resist it ! :ashamed:
Oh you lil orangutan!!
The first time I saw you then you had a huge tummy...and you looked choooo chweeet :kiss3:

I have framed that pic of yours....

image.jpg

Ohwww my lil bro looks like a cutie pie in this one. :smitten:

:p:

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

:sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha:

:haha::haha:

U cartoon!!
How many times do I have to tell u that don't make ur troll posts on serious threads??:angry:
Someday I might get banned...courtesy: Mr. Amii butt.

And how dare you call my hubby a baboon....you orangutan..bandar...langooor. :pissed:

Agli baar yeh galti ki toh tumhari ache se pittayi karoongi :angry:

@levina Apa - No reply ? :(
Believe it or not I was baking a cake. :yes4:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom