What's new

The Story Behind Pakistan's Feminism Of The 70s And 80s

Wow, you moron.

I said if it is about women getting their fair rights, then Islam has nothing against Feminism.

The concept of Feminism in the West is quite different from Feminism in the Middle East or Asia.

Why do you try to downplay what I am trying to say?

Hello moron, how do you do moron ( if that is how you greet people in Canada ) ?

Did you read the OP or did you just read the word Feminism in the thread title and come here to give pronouncements ?

Shame on you ! Shame on your mother for giving birth to such filth !

Seems some of the forum psychos have found the end of Eid as the first chance to release their inner revolting selves against the first target cat - Jamahir. This thread and other threads.

Hello moron, how do you do moron ( if that is how you greet people in Canada ) ?

Did you read the OP or did you just read the word Feminism in the thread title and come here to give pronouncements ?

Seems some of the forum psychos have found the end of Eid as the first chance to release their inner revolting selves against the first target cat - Jamahir. This thread and other threads.
You moron,

You tried to twist what I said in my previous post.
Stop being a pest.

Last edited:
You moron,

You tried to wist what I said in my previous post.
Stop being a pest.

I repeat, did you read the OP or did you just read the word Feminism in the thread title and come here to give pronouncements ? Where does the OP say that these Pakistani activists were / are against Islam since that is what you trying to imply ?

Uncovering to what ? The word is Liberating. Go use your foul mouth in front of this girl ( if she is alive ) and she will slap you in front of your mother :

This is a thread about Pakistani females having agitated for liberation in the 1980s and here comes you filthy mullah calling for their oppression and undoing their work and supporting those who throw stones of their Aurat March.

Hey scum. Nobody cares what this girl from Libya. We know that you are obsessed with Libya and it's dead dictator and these girls. But we are not discussing that here

What we are discussing is your filthy ideology that wants to uncover women for one reason or another and hates women who want to cover themselves

It is this filthy perverted mentality that we are condemning on this thread

Last edited:
Hey scum. Nobody cares what this girl from Libya. We know that you are Libya and it's dead dictator and these girls. But we are not discussing that here

What we are discussing is your filthy that wants to uncover women for one reason or another and hates women who want to cover themselves

It is this filthy perverted mentality that we are condemning on this thread

Right and say nothing about the sufferings and struggles of the females in the OP of this thread since you are talking about this thread.

Right and say nothing about the sufferings and struggles of the females in the OP of this thread since you are talking about this thread.

You brought in a brave young teenager who stood in the face of hindutva and started bashing her and even her father just because she wants to cover herself

You would be called out and condemned for this. And that is exactly what we are doing

You brought in a brave young teenager who stood in the face of hindutva and started bashing her and even her father just because she wants to cover herself

You would be called out and condemned for this. And that is exactly what we are doing

So you are in this thread to bash me which according to forum rules would be going off-topic. Now start from the OP or leave.

Last edited:
I have a feeling that people who talk about how liberal iran/afganistan/pakistan was(wrt women's freedom) by selectively showing some pictures, refer to rights of upper class women. Rest of the women were second class citizen then.

I have a feeling that people who talk about how liberal iran/afganistan/pakistan was(wrt women's freedom) by selectively showing some pictures, refer to rights of upper class women. Rest of the women were second class citizen then.

I don't think most of the females in the OP were upper class. Nevertheless Zia's rule affected all females. Please read of the cases in post# 13.

So you are in this thread to bash me which according to forum rules would be going off-topic. Now start from the OP or leave.

I am in this thread to condemn your pervert ideology and your unabated dislike for a Muslim girl who stood upto hindutva

I am in this thread to condemn your pervert ideology and your unabated dislike for a Muslim girl who stood upto hindutva

Muskan should have stood up for this girl who was part of Muskan's community - students - and Muskan lives in the same state as this girl :

Last edited:
There are certain laws which explicitly written in Quran which does not need various interpretations, no one from Pakistan or the rest of the world has authority to change them, so if a country try to apply a certain law from the Quran to the people, yes they can protest within the boundaries of human decency, they can bring counter argument or leave the country, every nation is different with different culture and its people can adopt to those rules to a certain degree, For example I can never enforced Hijab on US society even if US someday becomes fully Islamic country, because its so radically diverse society and people there will always be those who will never get comfortable with those laws or restrictions, And that is why we as Muslims have a Objective Moral Authority or Law or Code which we are suppose to refer back to and that is Quran, and Sunnah. Would those rule and regulations work in 21st Century ? again that part is subjective, sometimes State show leniency towards protests against such rules and sometimes State use its power to enforce Law, it happens in every country. Russian enforce their law by force, US and West do the same, ME , India , East Asian countries.

The idea of Ummah (One nation) for all Muslim was an amazing concept if it could've worked, but it was never meant to work after the death of Prophet and first two Caliphs, the door for Fitnah was opened when Majoosi Lulu put the dagger in Umar Ibn Khattab RA back, Its been long time since we have a powerful Islamic leader or empire that enforced the will of state without having issues from within and outside, there is no universal one Ummah that a Muslim who is looking to live by the law of Quran can look to and find refugee, our leaders were bought/killed/turn on each other from a long time, people misuing and abusing the law itself plays a huge part in what people see and why they feel uncomfortable in even acknowledging the reality that certain laws are in Quran which like it or not, a Govt that claim to be run on Quran/Sunnah must implement even if it means they have to force it. Perfect example for it was Riba wars which was fought against the Apostates by Abu Bakr RA, no man in this world alive or dead can claim to be better than Abu Bakr RA apart from Rasool Allah and other Prophets, and when he tried to argue with them using logic and rationale they still refused to pay Zakaat, if he did nothing then just like a domino effect the entire Region and all those tribes will eventually have their own things which they change and Islam was lost in time. Today although we have more information available to us but in reality we are today more ignorant of the Laws and understandings of the text, and then we have those Idiots who will come and say, why we have to abide by those rules when we don't believe in your Quran/Sunnah etc, some say we have our own Prophet, some say Imam some say Walking Quran etc, but all of them insist of claim the Title of the only righteous sect, Then on top of that we have those lost causes who say, oh why implement one rule from Quran when rest of them are ignored, so just because other rules are ignored you can't even try to implement one? Qurban jaon esi Souch pe.

Women have every right in Islam a true Islamic state (which doesn't exist) but today certain people wants to see everything as a competition, Allah does not want men and women to be a VS or duel he wants us to be partners and live on equal terms, he assigned certain roles to men and certain roles to women, and we are not the ones to question his will, because if someone Question the will of Allah over his own desire or think his/her subjective moral values surpass Quran than 21 toppo ki saalmi esi souch ko and if you are so confident that you have unlocked the secret of happy and progressive life than show me one country that can claim that its a Perfect dystopian society where river flows and rain ruby's, every society has its short comings, and just because from a different country and its prospectus those short comings does seems much but from their on POV they sure are. America, Premarital sex is not a issue in US society, women having sex as young as 11 or 10 or 14, young children opening selling their bodies on tiktoks or Onlyfans, public nudity, drinking from a third world country these problems looks extremely personal to those who are dealing with it, if someone's daughter is stripping for money that his issue not mine, if someone daughter is sleeping with a married man that's their problem not mine, but when see the widespread affect of those issues in the American society and you talk the people who are actually suffering from it, you see they won't describe US anywhere near Perfect country nor society, its just the matter of prospect and that is why Quran was sent down to set a standard for all mankind if not then at least all Muslims, but we have made a joke out of it unfortunately.

Muskan should have stood up for this girl who was part of Muskan's community - students - and Muskan lives in the same state as this girl :

Muakan did what she was needed to do. She doesn't need dictation from a pervert like you to tell her what she should do or shouldn't do

Keep your BS to yourself and stop hating a 15-16 years old girl like a loser that you are

Exactly don't know about Afghanistan but I can definitely show you pictures of half naked women from Iran and Pakistan

To build a false narrative and fool people- even now forget "back in the day"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom