What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Having a wrestling background is very helpful in MMA. Wrestling Entertainment sucks but wrestlers are really tough. Jon jones and Rashad evans have some wrestling background as well. Heavyweight boxing was much entertaining when Mike tyson,lennox lewis and hashim rahman used to fight now it's kinda fading away.

I know. Wrestling is crucial. But when I wrote wrestling I meant the professional wrestling. Those "clowns" that you see in the US. Sorry, I just don't like it at all and find it annoying.:)

Professional wrestling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ironically it's the first kind of "martial art" that I have seen on TV.

I was joking.:lol:

But I have heard that Texan grill is great. Influenced by nearby Mexican which I have tried and liked a lot. Yes, I have eaten Pakistani kebabs. They are great indeed. In fact I love shawarma, falafel, kebab and whatever I get thrown at me from the ME/South Asia. The cuisines are in general very similar.

Have you gotten the chance to try Pakistani spicy shwarma? It's totally different from the general Arab one. :lol:

Have you gotten the chance to try Pakistani spicy shwarma? It's totally different from the general Arab one. :lol:

LOL, mate Arab cuisine is very diverse. You have 22 countries. There are several spicy versions of shawarma etc. in the Arab world. In Hijaz, Yemen and Morocco much of the cuisine is very much spicy!

It's Turkish and Farsi cuisine that is known for being blend in the ME. Arab is not like that.

LOL, mate Arab cuisine is very diverse. You have 22 countries. There are several spicy versions of shawarma etc. in the Arab world. In Hijaz, Yemen and Morocco much of the cuisine is very much spicy!

It's Turkish and Farsi cuisine that is known for being blend in the ME. Arab is not like that.

Iranian food like :o:. Turkish is tolerable but I feel something missing. In the states Arab food is the typical levant style I guess. Tahini sauce on everything.

Iranian food like :o:. Turkish is tolerable but I feel something missing. In the states Arab food is the typical levant style I guess. Tahini sauce on everything.

Arab Levantine cuisine is not hot at all. Only a little bit spicy but mostly herbs are used. On this front it resembles nearby Turkish cuisine more but it's still more spicy than your average Turkish cuisine. More spices are used at least.

When it comes to Arab cuisine from North Africa (Moroccan especially) a hell lot of spices are used and also on the Arabian Peninsula. Especially Yemeni cuisine.

I mean Arabia was always famous for culinary herbs, spices, incense, myrrh etc. Since the first real international trade route emerged 3200 years ago. When incense was the most valuable goods in the world.

Incense Route - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Later during the Arabian Sea/Indian Ocean trade more trading occurred with South Asia, South East Asia (where most of the spices actually originate from) @Indos etc.

Indian Ocean trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Besides ties with the Arabian Peninsula and South Asia are 5000 years old. They are ancient.

Trade and cultural links between Arabia and South Asia date back to third millennium BC.[1]
  1. Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991. ISBN 9788170233404.

Of course South Asian cuisine is still more spicy in general than Arab but the difference is not that big between certain regions/countries in the Arab world. Just like you have regions in South Asia that eat less spicy food and some eat much more spicy food than the average South Asian.;)

Both Arab and South Asian cuisine is very diverse especially Arab as it concerns cuisines from 22 countries that are located in different parts of the world yet all bordering each other geographically.

I once made a thread about Arab cuisine where I planned to include cuisines from the entire Arab world (LOL) but I only covered Yemen as the cuisine there is close to South Asian cuisine so I wanted to see the reaction here on PDF:

Yemeni cuisine (other Arab cuisines may be posted)

Sorry for the essay and the links but I always like to be precise.:D

Last edited:
I agree! I still don't know how or why so many people show up to their events lol.

Professional wrestling "stars" in KSA: (From this year)

11b2hds.jpg

2qu6lb5.jpg

vg1p2d.jpg

2wq4d8z.jpg

21m6b84.jpg

11jxf8x.jpg

2v3hkc0.jpg

:lol:

Professional wrestling "stars" in KSA: (From this year)

11b2hds.jpg

2qu6lb5.jpg

vg1p2d.jpg

2wq4d8z.jpg

21m6b84.jpg

11jxf8x.jpg

2v3hkc0.jpg

I think the dude with the beard and the cap is of Arab descent.His name's Damien sandow. He is kinda entertaining when it comes to mocking the fans.I heard they also performed in Dubai.

I think the dude with the beard and the cap is of Arab descent.His name's Damien sandow. He is kinda entertaining when it comes to mocking the fans.I heard they also performed in Dubai.

He is. His full name is Aaron Steven Haddad. The last name is of Arab origin.

I think that he is Arab on his father's side only but I am not sure. Don't know him well.:D

On some photos he resembles an Arab/ME person but on others not much.

Dear, that was in Riyadh, not Dubai.

Where they also in Dubai?!

Here is an article posted in Dawn today.. You may like to read it:
Hitler quotes will not help the Palestinians - Blogs - DAWN.COM
I never endorsed what Hitler allegedly and supposedly did to Jews during WW2.

AFAIK, Palestinians were always labeled as terrorist for trying to defend themselves, regardless of some Muslims admiration of Hitler. In fact, i think its safe to say that Muslims admiration of Hitler arises due to the persecution and mass murder of the Palestinians by the Zionists and the media bias towards Islam from the Zionist owned media.

If Jews had any sense in them, they wouldn't feed anti-semetism through their racist, discriminatory acts towards Muslims and Arabs.

And secondly, i don't see anyone condemning Jews for erecting Statues of the imperialist mass murderer Churchill or that Marxist Tyrant Stalin, both of whom are responsible for the deaths of millions of people worldwide, in fact Stalin alone has murdered and starved more people than Hitler did during WW2.

He is. His full name is Aaron Steven Haddad. The last name is of Arab origin.

I think that he is Arab on his father's side only but I am not sure. Don't know him well.:D

On some photos he resembles an Arab/ME person but on others not much.

Dear, that was in Riyadh, not Dubai.

Where they also in Dubai?!
Yes they were in Dubai also,Thess pic was taken in Burj Khalifah
20120209_dubai2.jpg

dubai_press_cena_kane.jpg

I heard Rima fakih also wants to become a wrestler. She gonna go from Miss Usa to becoming a wrestler :o:

My favourite food are Kurdish (Turkish) food and Pakistani food.

Pakistani above all of course :)

I fell in love with Turkish food after my friend repeatedly makes me try it over and over.

@RazPaK: Give it more of a chance.

Yes they were in Dubai also,Thess pic was taken in Burj Khalifah
20120209_dubai2.jpg

dubai_press_cena_kane.jpg

I heard Rima fakih also wants to become a wrestler. She gonna go from Miss Usa to becoming a wrestler :o:

Really?

Female professional wrestler? You gotta be kidding.:D

@MOHSENAM

Delete your thread of Hamas military successes. Leave that for later okay. I will post whatever military related stuff in the live thread. But, don't create those threads because this isn't Iranmilitaryforum where the people are informed that Palestinians are freedom fighters. This forum, many aren't familiar with Hamas.

THanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom