What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani

Malay mostly live in Sumatera/Kalimantan/Sulawesi island
Sundanese: West Java (second largest) = many of them look like East Asian
Javanese: Central Java and East Java (first largest)
Balinese : This is the ethnic that is Hindu and can be seen as not getting any DNA influence from outside world

And all of them are flock to big cities in Java especially Jakarta

Malay people are more hard in character, some tribe are like "easy to fight" like Bugis, in Thailand this tribe is well known and Thai Kingdom hire Bugis people to fight for them in an old time.

Tampil%20Trendy%20Ala%20Maia%20Estianty2.jpg

Maia Estianty (Sundanese)

168356_178629572167833_100000623744187_462468_1418255_n.jpg

Nina Zatulini (West Sumatra, Minang Tribe (can be considered Malay race)

I bet you can see the difference

But they are the pretty ones

Last edited:
Pakhtun and Baluch are more closer to Iranians in culture n looks than Arabs... Our clothes are also different you wear the long robes we wear baggy trousers n loose shirts and vests .. Apart from tht in the real sense we are federation of tribes .. Some also have different origins .. Like the Pakhtun Ghilzais they are originally of Turkic stock but have assimilated in the Pakhtun society and are Pakhtuns.. And so on .. As for the clothes you wear robes .. We wear baggy trousers and long shirts and vests..It also depends on different regions ...Even today the Baluch style clothes take over 8 meters of cloth lol..

Baluch traditional clothes:

View attachment 40153 View attachment 40154 View attachment 40155 View attachment 40156 View attachment 40157 View attachment 40158 View attachment 40159 View attachment 40160 View attachment 40162

PS: the black ppl were bought by Baluch kingdoms as slaves and soldiers ... Not Arabs.. Infact hushu khan (black general) was the general of Talpur Baluch dynasty of Sindh .. Who fought the British .. His last words were in Sindhi "massous per Sindh na dessu" or something like tht..translation : I will die but not give Sindh...

Ps tht was Balochi horse..
View attachment 40164

what a majestic people.

Grocery stores in Texas are huge. They are like warehouses. It takes me 45 mins just to pick up milk. I be like,
fuuuu-rage-guy1_1596246.jpg

I have met plenty of Iranians and Pakistanis here. Arabs, I've only met a Syrian and a Palestinian.

It's 40 degrees here and my mouth is dry as hell.

:lol:

I want to experience that. Here in Denmark they are all tiny outside the Arab/Turkish/Pakistani dominated bazars and local shops that i obviously only frequent almost. I and a few other international Muslim students here (I invited them obviously) in Copenhagen had Iftar yesterday with my Pakistani neighbor and the two families that own the local grocery shop across my balcony/street yesterday. It was great. They are Punjabis.:D

LOL, that was not many. 2 people. That's strange because there are 3.5 million Arabs in the US. Maybe they all left Texas due to 9/11.:lol:

Arab American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, that's a hell of a lot degrees.:D

@Indos

Thanks bro. What about that alphabet? Do Indonesians have anything similar to the Jawi Alphabet. They must have due to the reasons I mentioned.:D

@RazPaK

Post some typical Texan recipes. Something from the grill if possible. I have plenty of meat in the refrigerator. I should eat it before I go to Hijaz for the end of the Ramadan.

:lol:

Dear, I can't stand wrestling. The most stupid sport out there or certainly one of them.

Don't get what Americans and others see in that "sport".

It hurts my eyes to watch some of that video. Only watched a few seconds honestly speaking.

Wrestling?? This is Pride closest thing to UFC. Wrestling is lame and predictable. Usually MMA fighters use techniques but these 2 guys go bat-shit after 4:27 in this match LOL

Wrestling?? This is Pride closest thing to UFC. Wrestling is lame and predictable. Usually MMA fighters use techniques but these 2 guys go bat-shit after 4:27 in this match LOL
Really? Maybe I should watch the video then dear. At the beginning it looked like wrestling and when I googled those two I got information of them being wrestlers?!
I do like MMA (practiced it myself) but the parts of the video I watched it did not look like that.

I still prefer watching heavyweight boxing.

It's the primate in me that comes up when I put cloves on. Can't help it.

It's not about integration, just taste. A Pakistan kebab is the only kebab, feel me. :lol:

I was joking.:lol:

But I have heard that Texan grill is great. Influenced by nearby Mexican which I have tried and liked a lot. Yes, I have eaten Pakistani kebabs. They are great indeed. In fact I love shawarma, falafel, kebab and whatever I get thrown at me from the ME/South Asia. The cuisines are in general very similar.

Malaysian Malay

Deezee-1219854.jpg

Erra Fazira (Malay Ethnic)

Indonesian Javanese
image-4c2a2e8c91a60-0000336211.jpg

Dian Sastro Wardoyo (Javanese)

(Both are taken from the beautiful pool)

Javanese women is the most " soft and submissive" character, even we can detect it from their face

@al-Hasani

Really? Maybe I should watch the video then dear. At the beginning it looked like wrestling and when I googled those two I got information of them being wrestlers?!
I do like MMA (practiced it myself) but the parts of the video I watched it did not look like that.

I still prefer watching heavyweight boxing.

It's the primate in me that comes up when I put cloves on. Can't help it.

Having a wrestling background is very helpful in MMA. Wrestling Entertainment sucks but wrestlers are really tough. Jon jones and Rashad evans have some wrestling background as well. Heavyweight boxing was much entertaining when Mike tyson,lennox lewis and hashim rahman used to fight now it's kinda fading away.

It is true man ..... :D

Sumatran Malay uses Arabic Alfabet in old time ( I just know West Sumatra Malay), I dont know about Javanese, Javanese if not mistaken using Indian Alfabet in the old time (sangkrit).

@al-Hasani

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom