:lol:

Really?

Female professional wrestler? You gotta be kidding.:D

read your banter with the Indian posters over the Israel thing :D

But then I read your comments about dark skinned people :mad::mad:

how dare you mock Dravidians, the smartest among the South Asians :mad::mad:

kidding :-)

@MOHSENAM

Delete your thread of Hamas military successes. Leave that for later okay. I will post whatever military related stuff in the live thread. But, don't create those threads because this isn't Iranmilitaryforum where the people are informed that Palestinians are freedom fighters. This forum, many aren't familiar with Hamas.

THanks.

how are you holding up?

read your banter with the Indian posters over the Israel thing :D

But then I read your comments about dark skinned people :mad::mad:

how dare you mock Dravidians, the smartest among the South Asians :mad::mad:

kidding :-)

how are you holding up?

Doing well lately, exhausted though. Have plans for tomorrow. Soon fall season will return and life will go back to being routine. Hbu?

@ResurgentIran

I see you got your first paycheck. How does it feel now? :D

Does it feel better than in the past depending on your parents? You feel like you completed the struggle in life right. :)

Its awesome t bro. Ive had paychecks before, but it was my first one as doctor. Before I always used to work part time as an orderly in hospital. But this feels more like a REAL salary, because the job is more serious and I get more money. I never had so much money lol :D

Its awesome t bro. Ive had paychecks before, but it was my first one as doctor. Before I always used to work part time as an orderly in hospital. But this feels more like a REAL salary, because the job is more serious and I get more money. I never had so much money lol :D

What do you want to do with your money? :D

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كل عام وانتم بخخير وصصحه وسسسلامه وينعاد عليكم كل سسنه وانتم بافضضل ححال

العيد نعمة من الله لينشر الفرحة في قلوب عباده وللصائم فرحتان : فرحة عند فطره وفرحة عند لقاء ربه

اللهم اجعلنا من الفرحين بعيد الفطر ومن الفريحن بلقائك

اللهم انصر اخواننا في غزة ، و فرج قلوب جميع المسلمين

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom