What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

True, mutual respect is very important.

Argentina-Germany today. A repeat of the 1986 and 1990 final. In the first final Argentina were victorious while 4 years later the German's (West German's actually) got their revenue. I imagine that you are cheering for Argentina are you not? At least I am. It will be exciting.

Saudi Arabians are mostly only students (there are nearly 50.000 alone - only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more foreign students in the US) or businessmen or other wealthy people. There are quite a few half Saudi Arabian and half American's too. We even have one here on PDF.

More Saudi Arabians studying in the U.S. - Los Angeles Times

I heard and was told by American Pakistanis and @Hazzy997 (Palestinian-American) that most tend to stick together but I gather that it depends on how you look at it.

Actually I, my parents and most of my siblings visited NYC 4 years ago and we visited most of the historical landmarks and Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. We missed The Bronx though.

I am more familiar with the West Coast as I have studied in California for 1 year.

As a student I would also pick L.A over NY if I had the chance. We have a mixed Saudi member here? who?
They stick together very well in Detroit and other states just not so well in NY,I'm saying this because I have friends who argue and fight alot. Still alot better when compared to American Pakistani community.
Didn't visit the Bronx lucky for you:yahoo:

@Mugwop

Are you 'PapaDoc91' on another forum?

@flamer84

Could you explain to me here, instead of being a two faced person as to why you suggest Israel(A colonialist state) should 'flatten Gaza' because the Palestinians responded to a massive Israeli initiated assault and the ongoing occupation? When are you going to suggest we 'flatten' Israel for committing crimes against humanity and illegal occupation?

@Hazzy997
Naw man! I am not a fan of Papadoc. He is a corrupt person.

Thank you. :)

I just saw a similar avatar and the guy was saying things that are unreal. What can you expect from a right wing Jewish forum which is full of Muslim haters.

As a student I would also pick L.A over NY if I had the chance. We have a mixed Saudi member here? who?
They stick together very well in Detroit and other states just not so well in NY,I'm saying this because I have friends who argue and fight alot. Still alot better when compared to American Pakistani community.

@Yzd Khalifa

He is the mixed I believe.

The America Pakistani community is tight knit in fact I would say too tight knit as every aunty is up in everyone's business.

Thank you. :)

I just saw a similar avatar and the guy was saying things that are unreal. What can you expect from a right wing Jewish forum which is full of Muslim haters.

Was it a military forum? And unfortunately there are alotta Muslim haters here as well and I'd say they are 10 times worse.

The America Pakistani community is tight knit in fact I would say too tight knit as every aunty is up in everyone's business.
I know right! Instead of getting along they keep condescending each other also,but I can forgive all that.1 thing I can't stand are Pakistanis who become Internalized racists.

I know right! Instead of getting along they keep condescending each other also,but I can forgive all that.1 thing I can't stand are Pakistanis who become Internalized racists.

What you mean by the bold? :o: Btw is anybody fasting in your household, have you ever tried? :D

What you mean by the bold? :o: Btw is anybody fasting in your household, have you ever tried? :D
Internalized racists are people who hate their own kind for example Vcheng,Herman cain.
We all try fasting sometimes,I'm the one who does it the least.

Internalized racists are people who hate their own kind for example Vcheng,Herman cain.
We all try fasting sometimes,I'm the one who does it the least.

Yes I agree, a lot of the leftists here hate themselves. :lol:

@Mugwop

Are you 'PapaDoc91' on another forum?

@flamer84

Could you explain to me here, instead of being a two faced person as to why you suggest Israel(A colonialist state) should 'flatten Gaza' because the Palestinians responded to a massive Israeli initiated assault and the ongoing occupation? When are you going to suggest we 'flatten' Israel for committing crimes against humanity and illegal occupation?

two faced ? Until Hamas stops there can be no peace,as i've said it in here to,must have missed it in all of those posts and threads.Btw,you missed the part where I said that i'm all pro for a Palestinian state but that just can't happen with Hamas kidnapping teens and throwing rockets at Israel.It's survival one on one for Israel.

Remember Grozni ? It isn't fair,it isn't pretty,but that's how others dealt with a city based insurgency and won even if they were not right.

Last edited:
two faced ? Until Hamas stops there can be no peace,as i've said it in here to,must have missed it in all of those posts and threads.Btw,you missed the part where I said that i'm all pro for a Palestinian state but that just can't happen with Hamas kidnapping teens and throwing rockets at Israel.It's survival one on one for Israel.

Remember Grozni ? It isn't fair,it isn't pretty,but that's how others dealt with a city based insurgency and won even if they were not right.

So its permissible for the Israelis to terrorize the Palestinians, demolish their homes, kidnap, torture, and kill, build illegal settlements, ethnic cleansing, de-arabize the country...etc. which have been going on since ever but its not ok for the Palestinians to stand against with whatever they have in hand? Look at it more clearly, what will ya find? disproportionate use of force isn't it? yet idiotically still accuse the other party. I might not agree with Hamas polices but I strongly support all the Palestinians parties in their fight for equality, justice, freedom and the right of self determination. Israel on other hand is illegal state built on occupied territories and on skulls of innocents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom