What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@IR1907

That's correct but when he does it very often (if not always) coupled with his user history and other nonsense it's not hard to make a conclusion.

In any case I have openly said time and time again that my only problem is the poisonous Iranian regime due to their negative meddling in the Arab world, all Iranians who hate Arabs and the two-faced Iranian users here. Whether Mullah or not Mullah supporters. That's all. Other than that rest is not something I care about.

If I really hated Iranians I would not have several Iranian friends on PDF or discussed with several Iranian users on friendly terms 100's times on PDF or have ties with any Iranians in real life.

Those types of Iranians I mentioned before I have no ties to already so I don't care about them. Those are the types I am against.

Had the Iranian regime not been busy acting more Arab than the most hardcore Arab nationalist from the 1980's then most Arabs would simply not care or comment even. Yet unfortunately we have a horde of Iranians who are more obsessed about what is going on in the Arab world than their own backyard or "brotherly" countries such as Tajikistan and Afghanistan which are as bad as Somalia.

Even several Iranian users have complained about this.

Also notice who is replying to my posts (which had nothing to do with him) on the Arab section.

My initial post was simply a reply to @Chak Bamu as he thread banned me for 24 hours while I was writing a reply (explaining myself). Then our friend @MOHSENAM felt the need to troll this section when nobody had mentioned him and in the meantime he was crying about me in several other threads and I did not confront him.

Dude, if you have Iranian friends here then how can you look them in the face (just a expression) when you start saying bad stuff about Iran, its history or culture ?

You realize that you also directly insult the Iranian friends you have ?

Either you are a extreme anti IR Arab, which is fine if it remains directed at the government and not the people or the country and its values or just a simply anti Iranian Arab.

If you are the latter then please say so because we get confused. In one thread you target Iran, its culture and its values and also its people by writing in a very rude, offending and hurtful manner and in the other one you are saying you have Iranian friends here on PDF and your target are the Mullahs.

If it is really the Mullahs, then just go against them, dont associate the entire country with them.

Dude, if you have Iranian friends here then how can you look them in the face (just a expression) when you start saying bad stuff about Iran, its history or culture ?

You realize that you also directly insult the Iranian friends you have ?

Either you are a extreme anti IR Arab, which is fine if it remains directed at the government and not the people or the country and its values or just a simply anti Iranian Arab.

If you are the latter then please say so because we get confused. In one thread you target Iran, its culture and its values and also its people by writing in a very rude, offending and hurtful manner and in the other one you are saying you have Iranian friends here on PDF and your target are the Mullahs.

If it is really the Mullahs, then just go against them, dont associate the entire country with them.

I return insults that are targeting Arabs in a similar fashion no matter who makes the initial insults against Arabs and which ethnic group or country they belong to.

I already said who I dislike. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that are ruling Iran since 1979, all Iranians who dislike Arabs (which is the majority) whether Mullah supporters or not. That's it. I don't care about the rest.

In such a case must people would be without friends here on PDF as most people return such favors.

Besides the debate in that other thread was started by your comment regarding the Arab armies. The same armies who actually have fought against Israel although this was ages ago unlike all other Muslim states. The same Arabs whose military history is one of the very best of all people historically.

Anyway no point in continuing this debate as this Mohsenam serial troll is a waste of time unless he changes which is not going to be the case in the foreseeable future if ever.

@The SC

Point taken mate but there are limits to the ignorance, false historical claims and in general idiotic behavior one can tolerate. It's especially that Mohsenam character that is annoying.

I would say they are doing pretty good but not so well in maintaining ties with each other.In NY you can find alot of Lebanese,Palestinians and Egyptians in every borough but they aren't as unified as they should be.I only saw a few Saudis in Manhattan. Which part of NYC did you visit btw?

Hi! I'm sorry to intrude but I'm curious about what ethnicity are you? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Saudi Arabians are mostly only students (there are nearly 50.000 alone - only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more foreign students in the US) or businessmen or other wealthy people. There are quite a few half Saudi Arabian and half American's too. We even have one here on PDF.

More Saudi Arabians studying in the U.S. - Los Angeles Times

I heard and was told by American Pakistanis and @Hazzy997 (Palestinian-American) that most tend to stick together but I gather that it depends on how you look at it.

Actually I, my parents and most of my siblings visited NYC 4 years ago and we visited most of the historical landmarks and Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. We missed The Bronx though.

I am more familiar with the West Coast as I have studied in California for 1 year.

Saudi Arabians are mostly only students (there are nearly 50.000 alone - only Chinese, Indians and South Koreans have more foreign students in the US) or businessmen or other wealthy people. There are quite a few half Saudi Arabian and half American's too. We even have one here on PDF.

More Saudi Arabians studying in the U.S. - Los Angeles Times

I heard and was told by American Pakistanis and @Hazzy997 (Palestinian-American) that most tend to stick together but I gather that it depends on how you look at it.

Actually I, my parents and most of my siblings visited NYC 4 years ago and we visited most of the historical landmarks and Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island. We missed The Bronx though.

I am more familiar with the West Coast as I have studied in California for 1 year.

Lebanese are all together. Palestinians as well in one city. In other cities with more concentration of whites there isn't much Palestinians. More like Syrians, many Syrians and they get along with the Palestinians.

I've never been to NYC though.

I return insults that are targeting Arabs in a similar fashion no matter who makes the initial insults against Arabs and which ethnic group or country they belong to.

I already said who I dislike. The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that are ruling Iran since 1979, all Iranians who dislike Arabs (which is the majority) whether Mullah supporters or not. That's it. I don't care about the rest.

In such a case must people would be without friends here on PDF as most people return such favors.

Besides the debate in that other thread was started by your comment regarding the Arab armies. The same armies who actually have fought against Israel although this was ages ago unlike all other Muslim states. The same Arabs whose military history is one of the very best of all people historically.

Anyway no point in continuing this debate as this Mohsenam serial troll is a waste of time unless he changes which is not going to be the case in the foreseeable future if ever.

First, you realize that regimes come and go ? Governments are all temporarily, some exist longer than the other but at the long term they are all gone but the people and the country stay. So its not really worth to go all nuts for such a short term issue.

I as a Iranian confirm that many inside the country dislike Arabs, but pay attention to what i am saying now... they dislike Arabs exactly because the behaviour displayed by you.

Other then that we arent really concerned about the wars we had with Arabs in the past because that is a issue belonging to history for historians. So we arent really against Arabs, we judge them by their behaviour and i am sure most Arabs do the same.

Anyway, my point is that Iranian member you have dispute with has no issues with Arabs in general but by your behaviour only.

On Arab armies, their capabilites dont matter to me since i dnt care but what is Saudi Arabia doing now when Gaza is getting bombed ? Why are there no Saudi arms in the hands of Palestinian fighters ? Answer this to me.

First, you realize that regimes come and go ? Governments are all temporarily, some exist longer than the other but at the long term they are all gone but the people and the country stay. So its not really worth to go all nuts for such a short term issue.

I as a Iranian confirm that many inside the country dislike Arabs, but pay attention to what i am saying now... they dislike Arabs exactly because the behaviour displayed by you.

Other then that we arent really concerned about the wars we had with Arabs in the past because that is a issue belonging to history for historians. So we arent really against Arabs, we judge them by their behaviour and i am sure most Arabs do the same.

Anyway, my point is that Iranian member you have dispute with has no issues with Arabs in general but by your behaviour only.

On Arab armies, their capabilites dont matter to me since i dnt care but what is Saudi Arabia doing now when Gaza is getting bombed ? Why are there no Saudi arms in the hands of Palestinian fighters ? Answer this to me.

I do. When have I ever voiced any criticism of former or future Iranian governments? I am only commenting on the Mullah's who I find extremely harmful for the Arab world. At least their track record confirms this.

Yes, just like most Arabs dislike Iranians. We don't like each other. I always said that. My so-called behavior is answering insults with appropriate insults.

You do not see me trolling the Iranian section for instance.

Yes, I agree.

That is not correct at all. You don't know him then.

That is the case with 99% of all Muslim countries. I think you know why that is the case. KSA is one of the main donors when it comes to humanitarian aid though and also political support.

We also know that the Iranian support (military wise) is not going to change anything on the ground.

Look what Hamas gained from those rocket attacks. I understand their urge to defend themselves but we know that it is fruitless. Many Gazans are increasingly more critical of that approach as well it seems as the costs are simply too high.

Besides there have been private donors who supported various groups in Palestine and people from KSA who fought in Palestine although it is extremely difficult for any foreigner to go into Palestine and fight Israel.

@TeesraIndiotHunter

I know you know better than me that you can't trust those propagandists. This is how they fire them and they only have a little more than a couple dozen.

This is literally during the aerial assault:

I was banned from that thread until the 13th of July so I am going to reply here despite the Farsi's starting the debate as usual. I wonder if the culprits that started it will be banned and that Mohsenam serial double user. I am not so sure about that.

Iran was the main Middle Eastern ally of Israel since it was founded in 1947 and until the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's gained the throne during the so-called "Islamic" revolution in 1979.

The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are on loan as anyone is aware of and once they are gone Iran will once again be the fifth column of Israel in the ME together with their stateless Kurdish cousins.

GCC has no relations with Israel and never had any. Israelis are not even allowed to visit those countries. The same Iran has been a semi-close ally of Russia - one of the main backers of Israel. The same fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are now desperately trying to gain the favor of the West once again. The same West that they have cursed for 35 years but now due to being humiliated, sanctioned, isolated etc. they are crawling back. Defeated. At least the GCC is open with their dealings.

The point remains the same. Hizbollah is an Arab organization (indigenous) and its fighters are Arabs. A few "Revolutionary Guard" officers helping with tactics one in a while is not going to change that. Besides Arab military history is much more impressive than the farsi one so I struggle to see that part of the argument as well.

No, farsi is Arabic for Persian. I don't think so at all.

It's not pointless as the country has been the most vocal anti-Israeli state out there or at least they have pretended so.
Without ever attacking Israel once.

Why the hell should Arabs not support an fellow Arab country in Iraq? Especially against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's who wanted to export their "Islamic" revolution to the Arab world as this is where all the holy sites in Islam are located and rulers of the Muslim world have to control those sites to have any widespread legitimacy. At least Islamic history shows this clearly.

Heroic? What is exactly heroic in participating in a war? Numerous Arab countries have done so in the past and present. Iraq did not loose the war either despite being a 3 times smaller country and having a 2.5 times smaller population, Kurdish uprisings in the North and Shia in the South.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short Iranian Mullah meddling in the Arab world since 1979 has been nothing more than poisonous and given nothing other than trouble so I suggest that they worry about their own backyard or their only "brother" countries such as Tajikistan or Afghanistan. This would be a good thing for the ME.

Let the Arabs deal with Israel as they are the only ones that at the end of the day will be willing to do the fighting. As before and historically. Which is only understandable as direct neighbors. I will keep exposing that hideous regime and it's negative meddling and influence in the Arab world. What I wrote will happen and some of the idiotic Arabs that are fooled by that empty rhetoric (mainly Shia Lebanse and Iraqi Shias) will have a rough awakening once the Mullah's are removed and they become friends with the West once again. Even Farsi users have told this openly here on PDF and "bragged" about it too!

I see it as my responsibility as an Arab Muslim to expose them for what they are and warn fellow Arabs.

Let other Muslims support them blindly (which is not taking place) but even if it was I would still be of the same opinion as the reality shows what I have written and history backs it up too.

Having said that (despite the military support being insignificant) the Mullah regime can keep supporting those few Arab groups despite them not achieving anything and in fact being more harmful than helpful. Of course when they and the Russians are not sponsoring genocide in Syria by supporting Al-Asshead.

My right of expression and me telling the truth as a well-informed indiivdual about the regions history and politics will not be silenced in any case. Nor here on PDF or elsewhere. As millions upon millions are of my opinion. In fact the vast majority of Arabs and many Muslims too.

With all due respect then foreigners do not have the same insight in what is going on in the Arab world and the Mullah's poisonous role.

@Hazzy997

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Hadbani @Awadd @Halimi @BLACKEAGLE @Frogman @islamrules etc.

I appeal to all sane Arab users on PDF to not only read my post but also to do the research themselves and understand why I am hostile against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their supporters and why I consider it my duty to expose them.

I will also like to inform you that the same Farsi users here on PDF who are anti-Israeli are at the same time against most Arabs on all other discussions as they cannot support Israel openly while claiming to be an "Islamic state" but behind your backs (especially to the Palestinians out there reading my posts and @Hazzy997 ) they are insulting you. Just look at Syria where 99,9% of them support the genocide of Muslims and Arabs and brag about it here while the Syrian struggle is the exact same struggle the Palestinians have and are facing.

Don't tell me that I did not warn you.

Now they will probably spam this section of ours again but I don't care. I will keep speaking my mind. Bans, thread bans or not.

This will not stop me from speaking out though which is what they dream about. Nor their cries of "racism and sectarianism" which I find laughable knowing them.

You should not be fooled. Iran, regardless of how it looks on the surface, is not just Mullahs. If anything, I think that even Khamenei is just a figure.
Deep under the surface, Iran is ruled by a military entity called the Sepah/IRGC/Pasdaran (they have many names).

If Iran and the West normalize relations, I do think that those hardline elements will be marginalized and perhaps on the long term get weaker. Mullahs will have less role.
Although I dont see how that is going to change Iran outside behavior. Iran will continue to exert influence (or "meddle" as you call it) in Arab countries, even if regime changes its face.
Thats just the reality of realpolitik. All states seek power and seek to expand their sphere of influence. You think that will change if Mullahs are not there? You'd be very naive to think so.
Arab and Farsi have nothing to do with it.

And I didnt quite get the point of Iran being semi-close to Russia and linking that to Israel?
USA is KSA's security guarantor and closes ally, and at the same time USA is the only state keeping Israel afloat.
So what does that mean?

@Chak Bamu wrote an excellent sentence yesterday, which really fits.
You can not hunt with the hounds and run with the hares.

You should not be fooled. Iran, regardless of how it looks on the surface, is not just Mullahs. If anything, I think that even Khamenei is just a figure.
Deep under the surface, Iran is ruled by a military entity called the Sepah/IRGC/Pasdaran (they have many names).

If Iran and the West normalize relations, I do think that those hardline elements will be marginalized and perhaps on the long term get weaker. Mullahs will have less role.
Although I dont see how that is going to change Iran outside behavior. Iran will continue to exert influence (or "meddle" as you call it) in Arab countries, even if regime changes its face.
Thats just the reality of realpolitik. All states seek power and seek to expand their sphere of influence. You think that will change if Mullahs are not there? You'd be very naive to think so.
Arab and Farsi have nothing to do with it.

And I didnt quite get the point of Iran being semi-close to Russia and linking that to Israel?
USA is KSA's security guarantor and closes ally, and at the same time USA is the only state keeping Israel afloat.
So what does that mean?

@Chak Bamu wrote an excellent sentence yesterday, which really fits.
You can not hunt with the hounds and run with the hares.

Whoever controls Iran then they are using Mullah's as their figureheads and accept them and their system. Whoever rules behind the scenes is an enemy of the Arab and Sunni Muslim world by large due to their actions.

No, they won't because Iran's influence is limited to Southern Iraq and Southern Lebanon and that is only due to Shia Islam. Nothing more and nothing less. Only Iraq can be influenced directly because it's an neighbor.

GCC are partners of the West on many fronts just as Iran is a partner with Russia on many fronts. Both the West and Russia support Israel. That's the point. But that does not mean that the GCC or Iran support such a policy. It was just hypocritical.

China is KSA's biggest trading partner and relations with the US are increasingly getting worse as USA is less focused on the ME for each month.

Last edited:
Whoever ever controls Iran they are using Mullah's as their figureheads and accept them and their system. Whoever rules behind the scenes is an enemy of the Arab and Sunni Muslim world by large due to their actions.

No, they won't because Iran's influence is limited to Southern Iraq and Southern Lebanon and that is only due to Shia Islam. Nothing more and nothing less. Only Iraq can be influenced directly because it's an neighbor.

GCC are partners of the West on many fronts just as Iran is a partner with Russia on many fronts. Both the West and Russia support Israel. That's the point. But that does not mean that the GCC or Iran support such a policy. It was just hypocritical.

China is KSA's biggest trading partner and relations with the US are increasingly getting worse as USA is less focused on the ME for each month.

Whatever Iran's influence is limited to or not limited to, Iran's outside behavior in the region will not change all that much. Even the Shah supported Shiite groups in Lebanon, as a means to exert influence.
What I think will happen in Iran is this. It wont be an explosive 1979-like revolution, but more of an evolutionary change.
But again, it wont change Iran's behavior in the region. Not in any signficant way.
Im just telling you this so you know what to expect, because you shouldnt expect Iran to suddenly stop "meddling" regardless of who is in power. IRI, or no IRI.
You seem to not have grasped the great tragedy of realpolitik.

KSA's relations with USA may have been getting worse but the nature of the relationship has not changed. USA is still KSA's (house of Saud) closest ally and security guarantor.
I just brought it up because you mentioned Iran being semi-ally to Russia, and Russia being backer of Israel.
It looks far worse for KSA in that department because of your closer relations with USA.
Unless you think Russia is a more important ally to Israel, than USA is?
So I just dont know what the point was with you bringing up Iran-Russia and then linking it to Israel, thats all.

All what I initially wrote in that reply is correct and by far the most majority of all Arabs agree with it which is the most important thing here.

Iran's influence in the Arab world (aside from mostly being futile) is based on Shia Islam. Only that. Once those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are gone so will most of that influence which is only of a religious nature. Only neighboring Iraq can then be influenced and who knows if it will even be 1 country anymore by than?

Security guarantor? What? Then by that logic Russia is the Mullah's security guarantor.

LOL.

Because both those nations support Israel. They are key Israeli allies. Maybe that is why?

In any case I don't want to discuss about those Mullah's or Iran on this thread of all threads or this section.

In any case I don't want to discuss about those Mullah's or Iran on this thread of all threads or this section.

Well you wrote a pretty impressive lengthy response to Chak Bamu about Iran in this thread.
But ok, I will respect your decision and wont talk about it anymoe.

Peace.

Well you wrote a pretty impressive lengthy response to Chak Bamu about Iran in this thread.
But ok, I will respect your decision and wont talk about it anymoe.

Peace.

I was forced to it as I was thread banned for 24 hours in that other thread. Anyway I am at least clear and honest about who I consider an political enemy right now which is the current Iranian regime, it's supporters and those Iranians who hate Arabs which is a majority at least on PDF. I am not like those people who are busy trying to stand up for Palestinians but insult Arabs behind their backs on the Iranian section etc.

I can be blamed for much but you know that I am direct and that I do not have any problem with any ethnicity as long as there is mutual respect.

Back
Top Bottom