What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Chak Bamu

The truth is also that I do not have any problems with Iranians (I would not have several Iranian friends on PDF if that was the case nor have spoken with them in friendly terms 100's of times) but I cannot hide (which I am very open about) that I dislike their regime as they have done nothing good in the Arab world since they emerged in 1979 nor most of their supporters although I can respect some of them on PDF even.

It's also not a secret that I am against Iranian non-Mullah supporters who hate Arabs.

Just like you Pakistanis are against people who hate you. This is completely normal.

The fact is just that the Iranian users here who are truly friendly and who have no problems with Arabs can be counted on 2-3 hands. Even the only half Arab and half Iranian user (Hussein) has sometimes a habit of trolling certain Arab states.

It's also truth that I mostly reply in a similar fashion if met by insults. I have never hidden that. That's where ALL of my infractions and bans come from.

You don't see me visiting the Iranian section and trolling there like many Iranian users do. Nor the Turkish section, Indian one or whatever.

It's also truth that I sometimes take this forum too seriously and get too emotional. I never denied this.

@MOHSENAM

How many times do I need to tell a 5-6 times former banned (PERMANENTLY) troll like you not to speak about history or invent historical lies when your knowledge is obviously on a very low level?
More nonsense. Arabs killed many more Iranians and also enslaved many. They conquered your entire entity military and changed it on most fronts forever. This is still seen on almost every single aspect of Iranian society to this very day. Here 1400 years after.

The Arab world is STILL home to the oldest civilizations and towns in the world and the Arab world has 4 times as many World UNESCO Heritage Sites as Iran and much more history. The Dilmun civilization in KSA is also older than anything in Iran.

Just 100 years ago 50% of your population died due to famine. You were a poor country with high illiteracy. Many more Arab countries were richer than you.

In any case I have no interest talking with a 5-6 times permanently banned user, a serial troll, a liar and a two-faced individual.

I will contact @WebMaster tomorrow. If the rules were followed you would not be on PDF anymore. This is undeniable.

So stop trolling this section and mind your own business. People are able to see right through you. You are not fooling anyone, at least not me.

Last edited:
@Chak Bamu

The truth is also that I do not have any problems with Iranians (I would not have several Iranian friends on PDF if that was the case nor have spoken with them in friendly terms 100's of times) but I cannot hide (which I am very open about) that I dislike their regime as they have done nothing good in the Arab world since they emerged in 1979 nor most of their supporters although I can respect some of them on PDF even.

It's also not a secret that I am against Iranian non-Mullah supporters who hate Arabs.

Just like you Pakistanis are against people who hate you. This is completely normal.

The fact is just that the Iranian users here who are truly friendly and who have no problems with Arabs can be counted on 2-3 hands. Even the only half Arab and half Iranian user (Hussein) has sometimes a habit of trolling certain Arab states.

It's also truth that I mostly reply in a similar fashion if met by insults. I have never hidden that. That's where ALL of my infractions and bans come from.

You don't see me visiting the Iranian section and trolling there like many Iranian users do. Nor the Turkish section, Indian one or whatever.

It's also truth that I sometimes take this forum too seriously and get too emotional. I never denied this.

@MOHSENAM

How many times do I need to tell a 5-6 times former banned (PERMANENTLY) troll like you not to speak about history or invent historical lies when your knowledge is obviously on a very low level?
More nonsense. Arabs killed many more Iranians and also enslaved many. They conquered your entire entity military and changed it on most fronts forever. This is still seen on almost every single aspect of Iranian society to this very day. Here 1400 years after.

The Arab world is STILL home to the oldest civilizations and towns in the world and the Arab world has 4 times as many World UNESCO Heritage Sites as Iran and much more history. The Dilmun civilization in KSA is also older than anything in Iran.

Just 100 years ago 50% of your population died due to famine. You were a poor country with high illiteracy. Many more Arab countries were richer than you.

In any case I have no interest talking with a 5-6 times permanently banned user, a serial troll, a liar and a two-faced individual.

I will contact @WebMaster tomorrow. If the rules were followed you would not be on PDF anymore. This is undeniable.

So stop trolling this section and mind your own business. People are able to see right through you. You are not fooling anyone, at least not me.

I have not had any contact with @WebMaster but I have had contacs with other mods and have reported your insults.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore knwo.

I have not had any contact with @WebMaster but I have had contacs with other mods and have reported your insults.

@Aeronaut @Jungibaaz @Manticore knwo.

Which insults?:lol:

You are the one that has been insulting Arabs 100 times just today on several thread which was TOTALLY off-topic. I never countered 1 of your troll posts. Not even 1. But when I saw your trolling once again I replied in the SAME fashion. I am not afraid of any bans so keep threatening me with a ban.

You are nothing more than a coward for not being able to admit that you are in fact a 5-6 times former banned user and permanently banned user.

Your claim of never having insulted Arabs (which you have just done minutes ago) is also laughable.

Indeed, I am the one that needs "help". I wonder why people have given me all those thanks and positive ratings then and why most respect my knowledge here despite not always agreeing with my political views that BTW rarely are static.

You are crying about me in several threads too which I ignore. Maybe you should ignore my posts on this section too as they are not even aimed at you contrary to your own posts.

Also with all due respect then your English is also very poor. I doubt that you understand everything I write here.

Also numerous Iranian users can confirm as well that you are a former permanently banned user several times over. You are not fooling anyone and you are forcing me to contact @WebMaster and I can prove what I say. I ignored such a move but since you have been trolling a lot lately this might become the outcome and then @WebMaster will be the final judge.

al-hasani u need a gun for Jihad against Iranian instead these things. But I am sure u are more afraid than that to destroy your cute and easy life. Instead of hating Iranian u should be worry about the extremist terrorists that u yourself have breeded them. I read many news about them that they say we want destroy saudi arabia as soon as possible. I hope nothing bad happen. Good luck and good night. Also watch the nice match

I have never called arabs anything instead arabs but looks like I must call arabs something else from tomorrow.
One Arab calls you something else and that will make you call all the Arabs something else.isn't it childish?

One Arab calls you something else and that will make you call all the Arabs something else.isn't it childish?

This forum is childish with kid troll like al-hasani. I have not called arabs anything and will not, but he calls Iranians farsis.

That is like a person call "Turks" or "Paksitanis" another thing.

@al-Hasani.. you seem very stressed out when talking about Iran or Iranians. Dude, the wars we had fought are over, thousands of years have passed, its finished, the participatns of the war are a long time dead. We as descendants of them should strife to build our countries, not to engage in meaningless discussions that will go nowhere.

Can you honestly understand the above ^^ ?

This forum is childish with kid troll like al-hasani. I have not called arabs anything and will not, but he calls Iranians farsis.

Yes i think so too because in Arabic we are named ''Al Iraniyeen'' or something like that.

@al-Hasani.. you seem very stressed out when talking about Iran or Iranians. Dude, the wars we had fought are over, thousands of years have passed, its finished, the participatns of the war are a long time dead. We as descendants of them should strife to build our countries, not to engage in meaningless discussions that will go nowhere.

Can you honestly understand the above ^^ ?

Yes i think so too because in Arabic we are named ''Al Iraniyeen'' or something like that.

I offer do not waste your time.

You are such a pathetic liar that it is not even funny anymore. Just in your post you cannot write Arabs with capital letters but are able to do that when writing the word "Iranian".

As I said stop writing to me and if you continue you are forcing me to contact @WebMaster tonight.

You know very well that if the rules were followed you would not be here on PDF.

But keep using your taqiyya that you have perfected.

Pathetic.

You are such a pathetic liar that it is not even funny anymore. Just in your post you cannot write Arabs with capital letters but are able to do that when writing the word "Iranian".

As I said stop writing to me and if you continue you are forcing me to contact @WebMaster tonight.

You know very well that if the rules were followed you would not be here on PDF.

But keep using your taqiyya that you have perfected.

Pathetic.
Just because he writes Arabs without capital A doesnt mean he hates or is a racist. Sometimes you are just focusing too much on nonesense issues.

Just because he writes Arabs without capital A doesnt mean he hates or is a racist. Sometimes you are just focusing too much on nonesense issues.

So I must write Arabs with capital letters from tomorrow. I am going to sleep good night dude. Al-hasani wants to prove I am 100 double user, this makes me laugh. What the people exist in the world...

So I must write Arabs with capital letters from tomorrow. I am going to sleep good night dude. Al-hasani wants to prove I am 100 double user, this makes me laugh. What the people exist in the world...

LOL. You are such a funny user and a harmless user that I am not even sure if I want you banned or not despite your frequent diarrhea. That's quite an achievement I have to tell you. In short, you are really something.

@IR1907

That's correct but when he does it very often (if not always) coupled with his user history and other nonsense it's not hard to make a conclusion.

In any case I have openly said time and time again that my only problem is the poisonous Iranian regime due to their negative meddling in the Arab world, all Iranians who hate Arabs and the two-faced Iranian users here. Whether Mullah or not Mullah supporters. That's all. Other than that rest is not something I care about.

If I really hated Iranians I would not have several Iranian friends on PDF or discussed with several Iranian users on friendly terms 100's times on PDF or have ties with any Iranians in real life.

Those types of Iranians I mentioned before I have no ties to already so I don't care about them. Those are the types I am against.

Had the Iranian regime not been busy acting more Arab than the most hardcore Arab nationalist from the 1980's then most Arabs would simply not care or comment even. Yet unfortunately we have a horde of Iranians who are more obsessed about what is going on in the Arab world than their own backyard or "brotherly" countries such as Tajikistan and Afghanistan which are as bad as Somalia.

Even several Iranian users have complained about this.

Also notice who is replying to my posts (which had nothing to do with him) on the Arab section.

My initial post was simply a reply to @Chak Bamu as he thread banned me for 24 hours while I was writing a reply (explaining myself). Then our friend @MOHSENAM felt the need to troll this section when nobody had mentioned him and in the meantime he was crying about me in several other threads and I did not confront him.

Dear @al-Hasani

No one is immune to insults on PDF or any other forum, it is just the way it is. You start responding to a post in a thread and all of a sudden it gets personal, you have 5 or 6 guys , in my case mostly from India who will start insulting , the arabs and the Muslims, when you respond you have more of them bashing and ranting against you. happily there are always some other guys from the same origins that are more intelligent and can see the truth.

I do appreciate your knowledge, but I do diverge in my opinion about the Iranians, be it Mullahs or not, you should know that in the time of the Shah, more than 70 or 80% of Iranians were living in poor conditions and had poor education while a few had it all , western style, with whisky and mini-skirts. Today it is totally different, since most Iranians enjoy higher education and a good standard of living that I wish most Arab countries achieve soon too.

You blame the Iranians and you also blame the Arab leaders for what is happening in the middle east, I do understand the confusion since it is chaotic in the area, but as you know the main seemingly beneficiaries are the Usraelis, I do put an emphasis on "seemingly".
Muslims can insult each other's ethnicities sometime, but deep down they know they have a common bond stronger than the ethnicity, and like brothers or cousins they know the insults are superficial and out of anger.As the latter fades away the insults become meaningless.
The main problem is with other people from other faith or without any faith, the best thing I found to do, is to try to educate them on Islam or the Arab world, and to find a way to do it while absorbing their insults and basing one's arguments on truth and logic.

@Mugwop (still a very funny name)
How are the about 3.5 million big Arab American community doing in the US and in particular NYC and how are their ties with other communities? Do you know that? I have only visited NYC once and that was for under 1 week and in general I do not know the East Coast much.
I would say they are doing pretty good but not so well in maintaining ties with each other.In NY you can find alot of Lebanese,Palestinians and Egyptians in every borough but they aren't as unified as they should be.I only saw a few Saudis in Manhattan. Which part of NYC did you visit btw?

Dear @al-Hasani

No one is immune to insults on PDF or any other forum, it is just the way it is. You start responding to a post in a thread and all of a sudden it gets personal, you have 5 or 6 guys , in my case mostly from India who will start insulting , the arabs and the Muslims, when you respond you have more of them bashing and ranting against you. happily there are always some other guys from the same origins that are more intelligent and can see the truth.

I do appreciate your knowledge, but I do diverge in my opinion about the Iranians, be it Mullahs or not, you should know that in the time of the Shah, more than 70 or 80% of Iranians were living in poor conditions and had poor education while a few had it all , western style, with whisky and mini-skirts. Today it is totally different, since most Iranians enjoy higher education and a good standard of living that I wish most Arab countries achieve soon too.

You blame the Iranians and you also blame the Arab leaders for what is happening in the middle east, I do understand the confusion since it is chaotic in the area, but as you know the main seemingly beneficiaries are the Usraelis, I do put an emphasis on "seemingly".
Muslims can insult each other's ethnicities sometime, but deep down they know they have a common bond stronger than the ethnicity, and like brothers or cousins they know the insults are superficial and out of anger.As the latter fades away the insults become meaningless.
The main problem is with other people from other faith or without any faith, the best thing I found to do, is to try to educate them on Islam or the Arab world, and to find a way to do it while absorbing their insults and basing one's arguments on truth and logic.

Hi! I'm sorry to intrude but I'm curious about what ethnicity are you? I hope you don't mind me asking.

I would say they are doing pretty good but not so well in maintaining ties with each other.In NY you can find alot of Lebanese,Palestinians and Egyptians in every borough but they aren't as unified as they should be.I only saw a few Saudis in Manhattan. Which part of NYC did you visit btw?

Hi! I'm sorry to intrude but I'm curious about what ethnicity are you? I hope you don't mind me asking.
ARAB

Back
Top Bottom