What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Hazzy997

U are doing great job in the PDF and the thread of Gaza. but do u think that change anything on the ground?

Like all around the world? I don't think so. :D

But, at least people here see it and other guests will support our cause. Other members of other forums might also use my thread to get infromation to combat pro-Israel people on other forums.

But, at least people here see it and other guests will support our cause. Other members of other forums might also use my thread to get infromation to combat pro-Israel people on other forums.
:tup:

Theory of pro israelis is false. They say Jews were living in Palestine at 2500..... years ago but they dont say Palestinians have lived in Palestine for thousands years.

This theory is like Iran occupy Lebanon because Iranians lived there 2000 years ago!

Brother...I dont know whether you are signed for this job by Palestinian government or not.....

But if you are not, it is better to focus on our real life. Be a successful entrepreneur and fund Palestinian from your future wealth.
Israeli will not hear us in anyway and all Muslim government doesn't have braveness either. All of us here need to be very successful in life brother, so we can make more impact to the world in the future, inshaALLAH.

Brother...I dont know whether you are signed for this job by Palestinian government or not.....

But if you are not, it is better to focus on our real life. Be a successful entrepreneur and fund Palestinian from your future wealth.
Israeli will not hear us in anyway and all Muslim government doesn't have braveness either. All of us here need to be very successful in life brother, so we can make more impact to the world in the future, inshaALLAH.

Before he got here there was no Palestinian here so you had Israelis spreading their propaganda and Indians cheering on, I used to be one of the few people who defended the Palestinian side but once Hazzy came along I decided it was time for me to retire.:lol: I used to have many battles with the ultimate Israeli propagandists Solomon2, and there used to be another dude called King Solomon. :cheesy:

Before he got here there was no Palestinian here so you had Israelis spreading their propaganda and Indians cheering on, I used to be one of the few people who defended the Palestinian side but once Hazzy came along I decided it was time for me to retire.:lol: I used to have many battles with the ultimate Israeli propagandists Solomon2, and there used to be another dude called King Solomon. :cheesy:

I'm surprised no one by the name of 'Bathsheba' came in the forum. :lol:

Don't worry I'm free for the next month.

Man, there are many bad mouthing people here who insult Islam...:taz: .I dont want to fight them here......wasting my time :D
But...I want to fight people like them in my real life....their mouth makes me understand that I have to take power in both financial and real politics :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Many great intellectual that I see here, including Hazzy, Al-Hasani and you

They can win here, but not in a real life :triniti:

Maybe in the future, we can really unite in a personal level and make something useful bro :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Last edited:

erdiy9.jpg

:taz:

Vamos a trabajar para pelear por todos los trofeos para la próxima temporada!

Luis Suárez, oficial, ya es jugador del Barça

:taz:

LeBron James back to Cleveland? I was not expecting that to happen quite frankly!

James decides to go back to the Cavaliers | NBA.com

Man, there are many bad mouthing people here who insult Islam...:taz: .I dont want to fight them here......wasting my time :D
But...I want to fight people like them in my real life....their mouth makes me understand that I have to take power in both financial and real politics :sniper::sniper::sniper:

Many great intellectual that I see here, including Hazzy, Al-Hasani and you

They can win here, but not in a real life :triniti:

Maybe in the future, we can really unite in a personal level and make something useful bro :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Those hate-mongers ain't gonna do anything in real life. I tried to find people like them in NY but they are hidden or reticent about their racist views.

Those hate-mongers ain't gonna do anything in real life. I tried to find people like them in NY but they are hidden or reticent about their racist views.

@Mugwop (still a very funny name)
How are the about 3.5 million big Arab American community doing in the US and in particular NYC and how are their ties with other communities? Do you know that? I have only visited NYC once and that was for under 1 week and in general I do not know the East Coast much.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom