What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I think Israel should be induced to expand and annex probably Lebanon and Jordan and then long tern guerrilla war should be waged to exhaust Israel. In the meantime IS would be strong and then Muslims should attack exhausted Israel and destroy it altogether. That's what happened to USSR in Afghanistan,

@Mugwop (still a very funny name)
How are the about 3.5 million big Arab American community doing in the US and in particular NYC and how are their ties with other communities? Do you know that? I have only visited NYC once and that was for under 1 week and in general I do not know the East Coast much.

I don't know about NYC, but I know a couple of Arab-Americans by my parts. Sojo (South Jersey). A lot of them in Cherry Hill area. Big money. Interestingly enough, a lot of Jews , too, live in Cherry Hill.

Go figure. :lol:

Those hate-mongers ain't gonna do anything in real life. I tried to find people like them in NY but they are hidden or reticent about their racist views.

Thanks for the positive rating..... :ashamed:

I bet you can find them a lot in Tea Party Movement and FOX News Channel :D :D :D

I don't know about NYC, but I know a couple of Arab-Americans by my parts. Sojo (South Jersey). A lot of them in Cherry Hill area. Big money. Interestingly enough, a lot of Jews , too, live in Cherry Hill.

Go figure. :lol:

Mate, I actually know that most of the 3.5 million Arab-Americans are prosperous. Significantly more prosperous than the American average. Just like most of the Arab diaspora in the "New World" actually.

Arab world and Latin America cooperation thread

Those places are not telling me anything mate.:lol: I am not familiar with the East Coast at all.

My reaction is this one:

I was banned from that thread until the 13th of July so I am going to reply here despite the Farsi's starting the debate as usual. I wonder if the culprits that started it will be banned and that Mohsenam serial double user. I am not so sure about that.

1. Iran did recognize state of Israel during Monarchy in Iran. But after Shah of Iran was deposed, Iran did alter the secular character of the state. You really can not fault them for something that happened during Monarchy. Being former 'jewish' (Israeli?) allies is better than being a current Zionist ally. I would rather trust Iran than trust some GCC members who play both sides.

2. Though Hezbollah is an 'Arab army', you can not ignore their ties with Iran. I guess you want to credit their performance in 2006 to their being Arab? If so, that is a big Fail. You can not hunt with the hounds and run with the hares.

3. I suppose you are using the word 'farsis' as a pejorative term? Farsi is a very beautiful language. I do not know what you might be thinking when you use word 'farsis' because it can not be a pejorative term. At least not for those who have the benefit of education and appreciation of this very cultured and noble language.

4. Stating that Iran has never gone to war with Israel is rather pointless. They are not neighbors. Plus Iran's Arab neighbors imposed a devastating 10 year war on them to mutual destruction. Oh what an irony this brings to mind - An Arab from KSA finding fault with Iran for not having fought a war with Israel while his country supported Saddam Hussein in his naked aggression against Iran that broke both Iran and Iraq financially.

And in all of that Iran's conduct was heroic in my view. How can you fault them? Something is seriously wrong with your world-view.

Iran was the main Middle Eastern ally of Israel since it was founded in 1947 and until the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's gained the throne during the so-called "Islamic" revolution in 1979.

The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are on loan as anyone is aware of and once they are gone Iran will once again be the fifth column of Israel in the ME together with their stateless Kurdish cousins.

GCC has no relations with Israel and never had any. Israelis are not even allowed to visit those countries. The same Iran has been a semi-close ally of Russia - one of the main backers of Israel. The same fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are now desperately trying to gain the favor of the West once again. The same West that they have cursed for 35 years but now due to being humiliated, sanctioned, isolated etc. they are crawling back. Defeated. At least the GCC is open with their dealings.

The point remains the same. Hizbollah is an Arab organization (indigenous) and its fighters are Arabs. A few "Revolutionary Guard" officers helping with tactics one in a while is not going to change that. Besides Arab military history is much more impressive than the farsi one so I struggle to see that part of the argument as well.

No, farsi is Arabic for Persian. I don't think so at all.

It's not pointless as the country has been the most vocal anti-Israeli state out there or at least they have pretended so.
Without ever attacking Israel once.

Why the hell should Arabs not support an fellow Arab country in Iraq? Especially against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's who wanted to export their "Islamic" revolution to the Arab world as this is where all the holy sites in Islam are located and rulers of the Muslim world have to control those sites to have any widespread legitimacy. At least Islamic history shows this clearly.

Heroic? What is exactly heroic in participating in a war? Numerous Arab countries have done so in the past and present. Iraq did not loose the war either despite being a 3 times smaller country and having a 2.5 times smaller population, Kurdish uprisings in the North and Shia in the South.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short Iranian Mullah meddling in the Arab world since 1979 has been nothing more than poisonous and given nothing other than trouble so I suggest that they worry about their own backyard or their only "brother" countries such as Tajikistan or Afghanistan. This would be a good thing for the ME.

Let the Arabs deal with Israel as they are the only ones that at the end of the day will be willing to do the fighting. As before and historically. Which is only understandable as direct neighbors. I will keep exposing that hideous regime and it's negative meddling and influence in the Arab world. What I wrote will happen and some of the idiotic Arabs that are fooled by that empty rhetoric (mainly Shia Lebanse and Iraqi Shias) will have a rough awakening once the Mullah's are removed and they become friends with the West once again. Even Farsi users have told this openly here on PDF and "bragged" about it too!

I see it as my responsibility as an Arab Muslim to expose them for what they are and warn fellow Arabs.

Let other Muslims support them blindly (which is not taking place) but even if it was I would still be of the same opinion as the reality shows what I have written and history backs it up too.

Having said that (despite the military support being insignificant) the Mullah regime can keep supporting those few Arab groups despite them not achieving anything and in fact being more harmful than helpful. Of course when they and the Russians are not sponsoring genocide in Syria by supporting Al-Asshead.

My right of expression and me telling the truth as a well-informed indiivdual about the regions history and politics will not be silenced in any case. Nor here on PDF or elsewhere. As millions upon millions are of my opinion. In fact the vast majority of Arabs and many Muslims too.

With all due respect then foreigners do not have the same insight in what is going on in the Arab world and the Mullah's poisonous role.

@Hazzy997

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Hadbani @Awadd @Halimi @BLACKEAGLE @Frogman @islamrules etc.

I appeal to all sane Arab users on PDF to not only read my post but also to do the research themselves and understand why I am hostile against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their supporters and why I consider it my duty to expose them.

I will also like to inform you that the same Farsi users here on PDF who are anti-Israeli are at the same time against most Arabs on all other discussions as they cannot support Israel openly while claiming to be an "Islamic state" but behind your backs (especially to the Palestinians out there reading my posts and @Hazzy997 ) they are insulting you. Just look at Syria where 99,9% of them support the genocide of Muslims and Arabs and brag about it here while the Syrian struggle is the exact same struggle the Palestinians have and are facing.

Don't tell me that I did not warn you.

Now they will probably spam this section of ours again but I don't care. I will keep speaking my mind. Bans, thread bans or not.

This will not stop me from speaking out though which is what they dream about. Nor their cries of "racism and sectarianism" which I find laughable knowing them.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Don't you think it's about time we do something? What's holding us back? Can we not demand from the US to pressure Israel to end their mass murder?

A friend of mine just contacted me in terror saying they're threatening to carpet bomb northern Gaza. How much more needs to happen?

You personally have nothing to do with it. But , that's my point, I keep saying something is wrong with our leaders.

@al-Hasani

Don't you think it's about time we do something? What's holding us back? Can we not demand from the US to pressure Israel to end their mass murder?

A friend of mine just contacted me in terror saying they're threatening to carpet bomb northern Gaza. How much more needs to happen?

You personally have nothing to do with it. But , that's my point, I keep saying something is wrong with our leaders.

7abibi we all know the reality. The Muslim leaders of today are toothless. Most are not even worth a single nail of even a single iconic Muslim figure.

I am afraid that not much can be done as Israel has the backing of all the powerful states and they just hide their atrocities under the disguise of fighting "terrorists". Even US "enemies" such as Russia etc. support Israel over Palestine. Same with China.

The Arab world despite being able to defeat Israel easily if we remove the option of nuclear bombs being used and the lack of will and unity, will not do anything military due to all that. Especially as the Arab world of today is already on fire.

Which everyone knows but not all are brave to admit it. Before I somehow had a hard time accepting it but now there can be no doubt anymore, sadly.

In any case I really suggests that you read my post number 3096 in this thread. On that topic we have a lot of talking to do.

Foreginers who do not know much about the Arab world cannot suppress the will of us Arabs and our views here. We know who our historical enemies are. Until I see changes I will not change my opinion. Of course my opinion is not final as it can change depending on the changes on the ground but I really doubt that those changes will occur.

Last edited:
I was banned from that thread until the 13th of July so I am going to reply here despite the Farsi's starting the debate as usual. I wonder if the culprits that started it will be banned and that Mohsenam serial double user. I am not so sure about that.

Iran was the main Middle Eastern ally of Israel since it was founded in 1947 and until the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's gained the throne during the so-called "Islamic" revolution in 1979.

The fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are on loan as anyone is aware of and once they are gone Iran will once again be the fifth column of Israel in the ME together with their stateless Kurdish cousins.

GCC has no relations with Israel and never had any. Israelis are not even allowed to visit those countries. The same Iran has been a semi-close ally of Russia - one of the main backers of Israel. The same fake wannabe Arab Mullah's are now desperately trying to gain the favor of the West once again. The same West that they have cursed for 35 years but now due to being humiliated, sanctioned, isolated etc. they are crawling back. Defeated. At least the GCC is open with their dealings.

The point remains the same. Hizbollah is an Arab organization (indigenous) and its fighters are Arabs. A few "Revolutionary Guard" officers helping with tactics one in a while is not going to change that. Besides Arab military history is much more impressive than the farsi one so I struggle to see that part of the argument as well.

No, farsi is Arabic for Iranian. I don't think so at all.

It's not pointless as the country has been the most vocal anti-Israeli state out there or at least they have pretended so.
Without ever attacking Israel once.

Why the hell should Arabs not support an fellow Arab country in Iraq? Especially against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's who wanted to export their "Islamic" revolution to the Arab world as this is where all the holy sites in Islam are located and rulers of the Muslim world have to control those sites to have any widespread legitimacy. At least Islamic history shows this clearly.

Heroic? What is exactly heroic in participating in a war? Numerous Arab countries have done so in the past and present. Iraq did not loose the war either despite being a 3 times smaller country and having a 2.5 times smaller population, Kurdish uprisings in the North and Shia in the South.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short Iranian Mullah meddling in the Arab world since 1979 has been nothing more than poisonous and given nothing other than trouble so I suggest that they worry about their own backyard or their only "brother" countries such as Tajikistan or Afghanistan. This would be a good thing for the ME.

Let the Arabs deal with Israel as they are the only ones that at the end of the day will be willing to do the fighting. As before and historically. Which is only understandable as direct neighbors. I will keep exposing that hideous regime and it's negative meddling and influence in the Arab world. What I wrote will happen and some of the idiotic Arabs that are fooled by that empty rhetoric (mainly Shia Lebanse and Iraqi Shias) will have a rough awakening once the Mullah's are removed and they become friends with the West once again. Even Farsi users have told this openly here on PDF and "bragged" about it too!

I see it as my responsibility as an Arab Muslim to expose them for what they are and warn fellow Arabs.

Let other Muslims support them blindly (which is not taking place) but even if it was I would still be of the same opinion as the reality shows what I have written and history backs it up too.

Having said that (despite the military support being insignificant) the Mullah regime can keep supporting those few Arab groups despite them not achieving anything and in fact being more harmful than helpful. Of course when they and the Russians are not sponsoring genocide in Syria by supporting Al-Asshead.

My right of expression and me telling the truth as a well-informed indiivdual about the regions history and politics will not be silenced in any case. Nor here on PDF or elsewhere. As millions upon millions are of my opinion. In fact the vast majority of Arabs and many Muslims too.

With all due respect then foreigners do not have the same insight in what is going on in the Arab world and the Mullah's poisonous role.

@Hazzy997

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Bubblegum Crisis @Full Moon @Hadbani @Awadd @Halimi @BLACKEAGLE @Frogman @islamrules etc.

I appeal to all sane Arab users on PDF to not only read my post but also to do the research themselves and understand why I am hostile against those fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their supporters and why I consider it my duty to expose them.

I will also like to inform you that the same Farsi users here on PDF who are anti-Israeli are at the same time against most Arabs on all other discussions as they cannot support Israel openly while claiming to be an "Islamic state" but behind your backs (especially to the Palestinians out there reading my posts and @Hazzy997 ) they are insulting you. Just look at Syria where 99,9% of them support the genocide of Muslims and Arabs and brag about it here while the Syrian struggle is the exact same struggle the Palestinians have and are facing.

Don't tell me that I did not warn you.

Now they will probably spam this section of ours again but I don't care. I will keep speaking my mind. Bans, thread bans or not.

This will not stop me from speaking out though which is what they dream about. Nor their cries of "racism and sectarianism" which I find laughable knowing them.

al-hasani u need a gun for Jihad against Iranian instead these things. But I am sure u are more afraid than that to destroy your cute and easy life. Instead of hating Iranian u should be worry about the extremist terrorists that u yourself have breeded them. I read many news about them that they say we want destroy saudi arabia as soon as possible. I hope nothing bad happen. Good luck and good night. Also watch the nice match

I have never called arabs anything instead arabs but looks like I must call arabs something else from tomorrow.

al-hasani u need a gun for Jihad against Iranian instead these things. But I am sure u are more afraid than that to destroy your cute and easy life. Instead of hating Iranian u should be worry about the extremist terrorists that u yourself have breeded them. I read many news that they say we want destroy saudi arabia as soon as possible. I hope nothing bad happen. Good luck and good night. Also watch the nice match

I have never called arabs anything instead arabs but looks like I must call arabs another thing from tomorrow.

Stop writing to me. You are a serial troll that has been permanently banned with dozens of users (which I can easily prove to @WebMaster himself) and you are spreading anti-Arab sentiment all the time on the forum. Even in almost every thread about Israel and Palestine you have done so which I ignored. Later one of your friends (also a former permanently banned user by the former name @Fotol ) now hiding under a new username started this debate.

You cannot destroy anything. Don't forget who conquered your entity 1400 years ago and changed it forever. It was never the other way around anywhere in the Arab world.

I do not like false people and that's what you are. While your Iranian Mullah brigade are writing anti-Israeli posts you are insulting Arabs and Palestinians on your own section. I have seen this myself.

So what do you expect? Flowers in return? Either be a man and speak directly like I do or stop the false comedy here.

My opinions which are shared by the vast majority of all Arabs and many Muslims will not change until events on the ground change which I do not think is realistic.

You can keep crying to the moderators for me speaking the truth. That will not stop me from telling the truth here.

@al-Hasani I was in two minds about moderation in that thread. I had already replied to you and banning you would take away the opportunity for you to reply. On the other hand, your exchanges with @MOHSENAM had degraded to a level where moderation was a must. If I wanted to ban you, I would have. I do not want to do something like that. Tell me, how else I could make the two of you stop with your negative posts? You just got too emotional and I had to act. The best I could do was give you guys one day to cool off... Not bad in my opinion.

About your answering my post here. I am glad you did so. I just wish you had mentioned my name.

I disagree with your responses because we have very different views. I could respond point by point, but that would drag our disagreement further. I doubt either one of us can convince the other because of our respective POVs. We can instead agree to disagree and move on.

Iran-Iraq war was a very distressing thing for Pakistanis who had ties to both Arabs and Iranians. I now know what triggered that war, but back then it made no sense for Iraq to attack Iran. In this regard I have always had a soft corner for Iran. I can not help it. Iraq was the aggressor and the excuse was too flimsy to be even a fig leaf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@MOHSENAM , pls stop it. If he does not wish to converse with you, just disengage.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani MOHSENAM is not Fotol. I've checked IPs and they do not match at all. You may believe me or you may not believe me, but there it is....

Just calm down.

@al-Hasani I was in two minds about moderation in that thread. I had already replied to you and banning you would take away the opportunity for you to reply. On the other hand, your exchanges with @MOHSENAM had degraded to a level where moderation was a must. If I wanted to ban you, I would have. I do not want to do something like that. Tell me, how else I could make the two of you stop with your negative posts? You just got too emotional and I had to act. The best I could do was give you guys one day to cool off... Not bad in my opinion.

About your answering my post here. I am glad you did so. I just wish you had mentioned my name.

I disagree with your responses because we have very different views. I could respond point by point, but that would drag our disagreement further. I doubt either one of us can convince the other because of our respective POVs. We can instead agree to disagree and move on.

Iran-Iraq war was a very distressing thing for Pakistanis who had ties to both Arabs and Iranians. I now know what triggered that war, but back then it made no sense for Iraq to attack Iran. In this regard I have always had a soft corner for Iran. I can not help it. Iraq was the aggressor and the excuse was too flimsy to be even a fig leaf.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@MOHSENAM , pls stop it. If he does not wish to converse with you, just disengage.

I wonder if you thread banned the culprits that started the discussion as usual? I also wonder where your and other moderators were when that serial troll and 5-6 times former banned (permanently user) @MOHSENAM was trolling Arabs in most of the threads on the ME section today concerning the current conflict in Gaza? I can quote some of them for you as I just stored some of them so he is not able to delete them without me still having them stored.

Are you aware of the fact that the Farsi user that started the debate by insulting Arab armies (forgetting that Arabs have a much more impressive military history than Iranians) is the former banned user @Fotol ?

I am not complaining as long as all parties receive the same punishment in this case a thread ban which I am not sure happened.

Actually I was only able to copy your reply but somehow you were not informed. I just thought that I wanted to explain myself in more detail as I was writing the reply before I saw that I was thread banned.

We do not have to agree but I will not tolerate being called a racist or whatever when I am just replying in the same fashion and especially not by people who openly hate Arabs and who insult us behind our backs on the Iranian section an their moderator looks silently at that.

Imagine if we Arabs were insulting Iranians and Iranian users in Arabic on this section and if we had an moderator (he or she would approve it or at least do nothing?) Can you imagine it?

At least I am direct and speak my mind and I am not afraid of the consequences. I am not a two-faced individual. I might get too emotional and you might not agree with everything I write but THAT you cannot criticize.

Peace.

@al-Hasani MOHSENAM is not Fotol. I've checked IPs and they do not match at all. You may believe me or you may not believe me, but there it is....

Just calm down.

I am not talking about Mohsenam. I am taking about @IR1907 Mohsenam's former usernames are too numerous but I already showed that to the moderators and apparently @WebMaster gave him a chance despite him being a former banned user permanently at least with 4-5 various users.

Most Iranians on their section can also confirm that @MOHSENAM by no means is a new user.

Last edited:
Do you seriously want me to expose you to @WebMaster who might ban you for being a serial double user and whose at least 5-6 former users were permanently banned? Now you are denying it. Do you think that people are stupid here and cannot see through two-faced individuals like you?

You have no arguments as usual. You know that I am correct and people who now the region also agree with me. So do the majority of Arabs which is the most important thing as neither Pakistanis nor Papuans know anything about the poisonous influence and meddling of your fake wannabe Arab regime.

You clearly do not know nor your compatriots as they are starting those debates almost every time. Do you also really want me to quote all of your posts (JUST TODAY) where you are trolling Arabs and especially Sunni Muslim Arabs in threads about Israel and Gaza which have absolutely nothing to do with the topic?

You are a clown and show it time and time again. The Arab world is home to the oldest civilizations on the planet and oldest cities. It was always a very right region. Certainly richer than Iran for most of its history and it was IRanians who were dying of famine just 100 years ago (before oil and gas was discovered in the ME) and not Arabs.

The Great Famine and Genocide in Persia, 1917-1919: Mohammad Gholi Majd: 9780761826330: Amazon.com: Books

Which troll against sunni Muslim? u are lunatic.U know urslef in past years thousands or millions arabs have killed each other cuz of power unlike Iran that always have been a united country.

800px-Arabia_1914.png

And u know Arab corps in beginning of Islam could defeat Iranian army in 14 war which even more Arabs died cuz Iranians had more advanced equipments. But after that, at least 600000 Arab corps from Umayyads killed by Abu Muslim Khorasani and Bani Abbasids.

As well u know that deserty arabs could not find anything more than lizzard and rasshopper during several centuries.

U dont have even 1% civilization of Iran even after Islam since Umayyad destroyed by Iranians.

Most of Pakistanis (u can ask them) know that here u are mentall ill; your behavior even ashame Arabs.

@Chak Bamu

The truth is also that I do not have any problems with Iranians (I would not have several Iranian friends on PDF if that was the case nor have spoken with them in friendly terms 100's of times) but I cannot hide (which I am very open about) that I dislike their regime as they have done nothing good in the Arab world since they emerged in 1979 nor most of their supporters although I can respect some of them on PDF even.

It's also not a secret that I am against Iranian non-Mullah supporters who hate Arabs.

Just like you Pakistanis are against people who hate you. This is completely normal.

The fact is just that the Iranian users here who are truly friendly and who have no problems with Arabs can be counted on 2-3 hands. Even the only half Arab and half Iranian user (Hussein) has sometimes a habit of trolling certain Arab states.

It's also truth that I mostly reply in the similar fashion if met by insults. I never hidden that. That's where ALL of my infractions and ban come from.

You don't see me visiting the Iranian section and trolling there like many Iranian users do. Nor the Turkish section, Indian one or whatever.

It's also truth that I sometimes take this forum too seriously and get too emotional. I never denied this.

I never troll against Arabs or call them anything but u always insult Iranian and call them farsis. Also insult Iranian clerics many times by saying mulla mulla, maybe I should insult your muftis too and put here their fitwas and kind of thinking.

As well insult Kurds ,call Muslims fake Arabs etc ...

Back
Top Bottom