What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Is the School Teacher Look real? :what:

aM13qM1_700b.jpg

@Mugwop

Halo Friend,

How do you do ?

I have a question for you, actually I saw your avatar several days ago, it was a lady there on it, so is it you (just curious) ? :D

Why do so many non-Arabs claim Sadah ancestry even when their claims are very dubious, undocumented and falsified? Especially Shia people. Met another bunch today who did not even know the historical basics of the ancient Banu Hashim and Quraysh clans/tribes.

They might fool their own locals in Mullahistan, former and poor Soviet republics like Azerbaijan etc. but none in the Arab world let alone Hijaz. It's hilarious and a joke. Even on PDF I have seen this on numerous occasions.:lol:

End of today's rant.:rofl:

I am very impressed by the work Sultan is doing. Long may it continue. So much potential. KSA is already the 15th most visited country on earth and if everything goes according to the plan in terms of investments in the tourism sector, changes of law then a top 10 position is going to be a reality in the very near future. From then on only the sky is the limit.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani et al,

Ahlan wa sahlan!

Enjoying the blessings of Ramadan. The fasting has been a success so far and surprisingly I feel stronger physically which normally is not the case during Ramadan as I tend to exercise on a regular basis which I have not done much during Ramadan for obvious reasons.

How about you mate? Been listening to Arabic music and watching belly dances of late?:lol:

Enjoying the blessings of Ramadan. The fasting has been a success so far and surprisingly I feel stronger physically which normally is not the case during Ramadan as I tend to exercise on a regular basis which I have not done much during Ramadan for obvious reasons.

How about you mate? Been listening to Arabic music and watching belly dances of late?:lol:

Ana bekhair, shokran! Sadeek!

I'm praying that God will bless you tenfold for your devotion to Ramadan.

For me, taking a break from doing work , sipping coffee. Ya, i need to get back to the Mezedek listening , bro. :lol:

:agree::agree::agree::agree:

Guess what it means? :bunny::bunny:

Idk I hate such games. :(

Ana bekhair, shokran! Sadeek!

I'm praying that God will bless you tenfold for your devotion to Ramadan.

For me, taking a break from doing work , sipping coffee. Ya, i need to get back to the Mezedek listening , bro. :lol:

Slowly we will give you dawah. :p:

Idk I hate such games. :(

Slowly we will give you dawah. :p:

This used to be a nickname of some short italian :big_boss:. It got passed on 2 me in a taunting way by my friends and family.The only reason I took it because it sounds kinda cute. Are you gonna make fun of it now like Hasani did? :cray:

This used to be a nickname of some short italian :big_boss:. It got passed on 2 me in a taunting way by my friends and family.The only reason I took it because it sounds kinda cute. Are you gonna make fun of it now like Hasani did? :cray:

No mugwop I will not. :-)

Oh, I could never dare to make fun of women first of all. That's just not cool.

I just found the username funny and it made me laugh. Still does on some occasions if I try to pronounce it.:lol:;)

That's a good thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom