What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

of that I know sunny varkey the founder of the GEMS educational foundation and Yusuf ali, the guy who runs LuLu Malls :)

Looking at that list sort of alarmed me about wealth distribution. Still GCC countries allow foreigners to make successful living there though :)

@al-Hasani did you watch Mohammad Ali's amazing speed video, :D the guy had phenomenal speed.

Muhammad Ali's main strenght was his stamina, quickness, technique and tactical awareness. He was never the most powerful puncher or even close to that. Another of his main strength's were the battles before the real fight. Meaning the psychological part of a boxing match and all that went on before and after the match.

Apparently he was also able to take a lot of beating which ultimately probably caused him to develop parkinson (at least contributed to varying degrees) especially in his later matches where he received a lot of beatings from boxers such as Leon Spinks, Larry Holmes especially etc. His promoters and he himself is partially to blame for that.

Current heavyweight boxing is a joke compared to that time period. A giant joke actually.

When I did boxing on a more serious level I tried to imitate Muhammad Ali rather than Mike Tyson.:lol:

Last edited:
Muhammad Ali's main strenght was his stamina, quickness and tactical awareness. He was never the most powerful puncher or even close to that. Another of his main strength's were the battles before the real fight. Meaning the psychological part of a boxing match and all that went on before and after the match.

Apparently he was also able to take a lot of beating which ultimately probably caused him to develop parkinson (at least contributed to varying degrees) especially in his later matches where he received a lot of beatings from boxers such as Leon Spinks, Larry Holmes especially etc. His promoters and he himself is partially to blame for that.

Current heavyweight boxing is a joke compared to that time period. A giant joke actually.

When I did boxing on a more serious level I tried to imitate Muhammad Ali rather than Mike Tyson.:lol:

Well, one of the big names is Floyd Mayweather, and it is no fun watching him destroy his opponents now.

Well, one of the big names is Floyd Mayweather, and it is no fun watching him destroy his opponents now.

Floyd Mayweather is not a heavyweight boxer mate.

Heavyweight boxing has been dominated by technically poor, boring and relatively talentless boxers (often Eastern Europeans and Russians) best exemplified by mechanical orcs such as the Klitschko brother's who would have got their asses severely kicked if they were boxing in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's or even the 1990's.

There has simply been a very big shortage of world class heavyweight boxers for a long time.

The last one that was a truly great was Lennox Lewis.

Floyd Mayweather is not a heavyweight boxer mate.

Heavyweight boxing has been dominated by technically poor, boring and relatively talentless boxers (often Eastern Europeans and Russians) best exemplified by mechanical orcs such as the Klitschko brother's who would have got their asses severely kicked if they were boxing in the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's or even the 1990's.

There has simply been a very big shortage of world class heavyweight boxers.

The last one that was a truly great was Lennox Lewis.

I know that, but the last big names in boxing have been the flyweights, Manny Pacqiao, Floyd Mayweather.

some of the boxing fans have migrated to UFC.

I know that, but the last big names in boxing have been the flyweights, Manny Pacqiao, Floyd Mayweather.

some of the boxing fans have migrated to UFC.

I agree.

I actually started watching the UFC for that reason alone. I started boxing and after that I moved on to kickboxing. Similarly I moved on from watching boxing to UFC. Now I have stopped watching and practicing both actually aside from the occasional publicized fights that I watch if I don't fall asleep as they tend to be in the middle of the night during winter.

Last edited:
depends on the practitioner. It can be as harmless as common day rituals or as harmful as encouraging a trade in albino parts in certain parts of Africa.

But the religon has woven itself in to the fabric of Haiti and New Orleans, if I am not mistaken.
Yes it has! It's played a part in the revolution also. As long as there's no animal sacrifice or Damballa snakes stuff involved. I'm ok with it. The stories however I heard about people being possessed are kinda scary.

They cannot fix load shedding right away all they can do is start up the projects that were on hold so that within the next couple of years more power is added to the grid, it would have been best if they tried to get the IP pipeline up and running but its abandonment was to be expected honestly.

Umm taliban actually support his anti-drone stance because their leadership was being decimated. He was even against current operation but back tracked when it became clear that the whole country was for it. Actually PMLN has done a lot and will do a lot more, follow @cb4 or @orangzaib 's posts on what PMLN has done so far both literally and in terms of Pakistan's image.
Ok I'll give PMLN a chance.Let's hope they fix everything.

Last edited:

@al-Hasani @Arabian Knight @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @Hazzy997

Any idea who is the Qari? MashAllah such a beautiful voice and I want to hear uninterrupted talwa in his voice.

A prompt reply would be much appreciated :D

I am afraid that not many can help you as he seems to be unknown. Since it's Qur'an I can neither detect any dialect. I am afraid that I cannot help you with this although I would if I could.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Knight @Arabian Legend @Yzd Khalifa @Hazzy997

Any idea who is the Qari? MashAllah such a beautiful voice and I want to hear uninterrupted talwa in his voice.

A prompt reply would be much appreciated :D

I was going to check the comments. They were closed. :(

He may be just a normal Imam, the video is popular because the person trying to correct him is wrong in everything. Yet he's still going on like a moron.

Found him: Hassan Sayed

This is him and another recitation:

He may be just a normal Imam, the video is popular because the person trying to correct him is wrong in everything. Yet he's still going on like a moron.

Yes, it's indeed Hasan as-Sayed. I did a more thorough research too.

@Bratva

hasanassayed's favorites on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds

He is not very well-known at all. No wonder that I could not recognize him.

Last edited:

His name is Hassan Assayed

Here is his twitter where you can find his tilawats
HASANASSAYED@

Surah Al-Nour

Shukran Habibi's. Jazak'Allah :agree: :agree:

Missabeeb.jpg

ofwmmq.jpg

050322_u41.jpg

b00922896dcb39d4d7db865e2bb89097.jpg

m5pceuk3idje-1.jpg