2mfgehz.jpg

wrfb6o.jpg

hrjv5v.jpg

154alib.jpg

2ed11ye.jpg

29fzgp1.jpg

xftf7a.jpg

29msrab.jpg

Sorry for spamming this thread with Hijazi food as many people on PDF and out there are still fasting.:lol:

The tragic self-delusion behind the Hamas war | The Times of Israel

Hazzy, what do you have to say about this article? (I read it in complete...a bit long so have time before you start reading it)...

DON'T go on to the title (The article is about something completely different).

In my view, a very brilliant analysis (doesn't mean I am saying he is right or wrong, but from Political Science perspective..the author is going trying to go a little "deeper" rather than superficial bs that we read from israelis all the time)..

I'd love to hear your perspective..

The tragic self-delusion behind the Hamas war | The Times of Israel

Hazzy, what do you have to say about this article? (I read it in complete...a bit long so have time before you start reading it)...

DON'T go on to the title (The article is about something completely different).

In my view, a very brilliant analysis (doesn't mean I am saying he is right or wrong, but from Political Science perspective..the author is going trying to go a little "deeper" rather than superficial bs that we read from israelis all the time)..

I'd love to hear your perspective..

I get the point about the anti-colonial mindset. I read this a couple days ago. But, it's wrong in it's implication that the Palestinians dragged Israel into the conflict. It isn't true. In the end power talks, this morning 5 Israeli soldiers were killed.

Then Egypt modified the original cease fire proposal. They will modify it again. Which means Egypt/US/Israel/PA/Saudi Arabia are to blame for any Palestinian deaths since they never went straight to a real cease fire. Which they will eventually.

@Hazzy997 @al-Hasani can any of you translate this:

Seems like it quotes a hadith in the beginning and then other stuff about Quran God,Paradise.

@al-Hasani

Do you know about the Europa Barbarorum II mod for M2TW ? its going to have Nabatean and Sabaean factions in it, might get your interest :)

Here is some units they made
kingdoms201203201642084.jpg
kingdoms201203201637491.jpg

sabeanarcher.png
sabeanurbanmilitia.png
arabianinfantrynabatean.png
arabianinfantryswordand.png
arabiancavalrynabataean.png
kingdoms201203201622577.jpg

Hai bro..... @Nihonjin1051

Do you know this comic ....

upload_2014-7-20_22-21-21.jpeg

Is it famous in Japan....?

Actually this comic is good for teenagers, many philosophical lesson in there...... :smitten:

@Targon

I do not play any strategy games. In fact I have only heard about that game but never played it. I have not played any games on the computer or console for 4-5 years now. Aside from Football Manager on my Macbook Pro. ;)

I thought about buying the PS4 but I have yet to try it so I am not sure whether to buy it or not.

Have you tried it? Also what kind of games do you play on your PC? Mainly strategy games?

@al-Hasani

This mod is going to be released next month so no I haven't tried it, but its going to be awesome, I think no other game or mod ever put this much historical research into their games, plus they're visually done a good job as well, look at this, considering original graphics of M2TW, this is heavenly.
Sanstitre-2-2.jpg

For me, I have a particular interest on strategy games, but ironically I suck at them, I play whatever I like, no genre restrictions.

Well, 1 of my elder brother's used to play a lot of strategy games but somehow it never attracted my attention. Today I would probably find it interesting but I am afraid that it would be far too time consuming.

When I was a teenager I used to play all kind of games on PC and console, online as well, and sometimes we had "LAN-parties" as they were once called where 10-15 of us ganged up and then played for hours and hours against each other and online.:lol:
Games such as Diablo, Counter-Strike, Half-Life etc. Those are the only games I recall right now. Such a long time ago.

Of course barely sleeping at all. I think I must have been 12-14 years old back then.

So what are the best strategy games out there?

Actually I prefer programming rather than gaming.

@flamer84

Please ignore those serial farsi trolls (they take the number 1 spot in terms of ignorance, historical nonsense and trolling on PDF) and the PISS-TV addicts and in this case that Turkish PISS-TV addict.

Since I am also partially European and live in Europe (for quite a long time now) I am even worse in their eyes.

Especially when I shatter their historical nonsense and tell it how it is every single time.:lol:

It's even reached to that point that I have about 10 of those stalkers who desperately try to get me banned/provoke me and in each and every debate they get defeated by historical facts, common sense and the realities on the ground.
Of course they can't handle this so their reply is usually "Zionist" "evil imperialist", "racist", "Arab supremacist" (LOL) etc. nonsense. It's hilarious.:lol:

Recently one of the serial farsi trolls (named king of farsis, lol - a double user too) returned from his ban with the sole intention of provoking me into a ban which worked. Later Webmaster himself revoked that because that troll was a suicide troll etc. and now he is permanently banned again. His friends were really angry about that while they jumped up and down for a few hours while it lasted. Pathetic creatures.

:rofl:

Last edited:
@flamer84

Please ignore those serial farsi trolls (they take the number 1 spot in terms of ignorance, historical nonsense and trolling on PDF) and the PISS-TV addicts and in this case that Turkish PISS-TV addict.

Since I am also partially European and live in Europe (for quite a long time now) I am even worse in their eyes.

Especially when I shatter their historical nonsense and tell it how it is every single time.:lol:

It's even reached to that point that I have about 10 of those stalkers who desperately try to get me banned/provoke me and in each and every debate they get defeated by historical facts, common sense and the realities on the ground.
Of course they can't handle this so their reply is usually "Zionist" "evil imperialist", "racist", "Arab supremacist" (LOL) etc. nonsense. It's hilarious.:lol:

Recently one of the serial farsi trolls (named king of farsis, lol - a double user too) returned from his ban with the sole intention of provoking me into a ban which worked. Later Webmaster himself revoked that because that troll was a suicide troll etc. and now he is permanently banned again. His friends were really angry about that while they jumped up and down for a few hours while it lasted. Pathetic creatures.

:rofl:

I ussually treat their flame baiting such as "right wing nutjob" with humour,not indulginig them.I wonder where he was on the Burma opression of muslims thread where i had to debate for several pages with other posters (most of them Indian) and defend the horrendous opression of muslims there.

I've been for over a year on this forum and i think that many can attest that i try to be objective,i may not agree with Arab/Pakistani posters on some issues (such as Israel/Palestine) but i'm not completely one sided and many times i had found common ground.

I can only attest of being completely biased when it comes to our giant eastern neighbour but that's out of my hands really,it's installed in my DNA.:p:

Btw,don't seem to remember that troll ever condemning Russian opression of muslims or the flattenning of Grozni.Ah,the hypocrisy of not attacking your allies i guess.

I ussually treat their flame baiting such as "right wing nutjob" with humour,not indulginig them.I wonder where he was on the Burma opression of muslims thread where i had to debate for several pages with other posters (most of them Indian) and defend the horrendous opression of muslims there.

I've been for over a year on this forum and i think that many can attest that i try to be objective,i may not agree with Arab/Pakistani posters on some issues (such as Israel/Palestine) but i'm not completely one sided and many times i had found common ground.

I can only attest of being completely biased when it comes to our giant eastern neighbour but that's out of my hands really,it's installed in my DNA.:p:

Btw,don't seem to remember that troll ever condemning Russian opression of muslims or the flattenning of Grozni.Ah,the hypocrisy of not attacking your allies i guess.

Well, I am a liberal-conservative myself so I guess that makes me a "right-wing" nut too.:lol:

Actually I was not following those threads at all. I mostly follow major world events that are discussed on PDF and then the Arab section of the forum and the crazy ME section aside from topics about France.

Actually the Arab users on PDF (that are here regularly) can be counted on 2 hands. It's amazing that this section has so many posts despite this compared to the number of users.

No, of course not as those trolls are hypocrites of the worst class and they also live in their own fantasy world.

Regarding the Russians then I am neither a big fan as you might know already but that's the regime. I can't really make myself hate a whole nation etc. despite many farsi users here making me want to do that on a regular basis.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom