What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I don't want to spam that other thread.

Mate, all sections have such threads (many more as regular Arab users on PDF can be counted on 2 hands) and there are whole sections of the forum dedicated for non-military talk. This is something the moderators have decided and I see no problem with that thread being there. Nobody forces people to look so I see no problem. Rather the contrary it has opened the eyes to many foreigners (just look at all the comments in that thread from non-Arabs) here and your country (Algeria) has also been represented in that thread in a good way.

I don't really know why you started that discussion in that thread?
Cool it, I have just asked for the reason...You can talk about harvesting potatoes for all I care...But a military section should be dedicated to military...period....at least in my book....

I'm from Ahwaz and I want to let you know something: Not all Ahwazis are Arabs and those that are Arabs are treated equally, however we will kill (I would say that even their families must be killed, but unfortunately I'm not in a position to make that decision) those that try to destroy the harmony in our country by importing Saudi radical ideologies in our country must die. Now be it Sunnis or Shiites, I hope that straight things out.

:whistle:

My Luri friend;

You did not tell me anything. Hence my wording "Ahwazi Arabs". That's not what several organizations tells us - most not even Arab.

We don't care about Iran and I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I just used 1 example of Arabs, in this case in Iran, getting very little publicity compared to the Palestinians. Like many other Arabs.

Trust me, that the Arab world is more than tired of your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their radical ideologies and meddling/obsessions. So the feeling is mutual.

Cool it, I have just asked for the reason...You can talk about harvesting potatoes for all I care...But a military section should be dedicated to military...period....at least in my book....

This is not about what you or I think or like. It's something the moderators have decided and this will stay this way. To the pleasure of many users as seen in that thread. No sane person should have any problem with such a thread either. Period.

My, Luri friend;

You did not tell me anything. Hence my wording "Ahwazi Arabs". That's not what several organizations tells us - most not even Arab.

We don't care about Iran and I don't know what the hell you are talking about. I just used 1 example of Arabs, in this case Iran, getting very little publicity compared to the Palestinians. Like many other Arabs.

Trust me, that the Arab world is more than tired of your fake wannabe Arab Mullah's and their radical ideologies. So the feeling is mutual.

No, I would say they're Arabs, but not typical Arabs, sellouts, they're Saudi sellouts to be more exact.

In any case, you clearly do care about Iran, and you should. Iran is a typical Saudi obsession. I could care less about Mullahs, their time is up, they're soon to be replaced by a West-friendly regime.

Palestinians also get preferential treatment anywhere in the Arab world and they have not always payed that back in the best way to be honest with you! Just ask the Jordanians, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Egyptians, Lebanese etc. I almost can't blame them.
Palestinians are traitors, arguably worse than the Jews.

No, I would say they're Arabs, but not typical Arabs, sellouts, they're Saudi sellouts to be more exact.

In any case, you clearly do care about Iran, and you should. Iran is a typical Saudi obsession. I could care less about Mullahs, their time is up, they're soon to be replaced by a West-friendly regime.

There is no other people on this earth that are more obsessed about Arabs than Iranians. The reasons for that are well-known to most of the world and are historical.

I can tell you that half of the Arab world don't even know where Iran is located as they are situated thousands of km away from Iran.

Saudi Arabians do not care about Iran anymore than vice versa. Besides the Ahwazi Arabs have the closest ties to nearby Iraqi Shia Arabs.

Good luck with that. This will never challenge the importance of the Arab world anyway which will always be bigger than that of Iran by far on every front imaginable.

Palestinians are traitors, arguably worse than the Jews.

You are a Kuwaiti. Might be a bit biased here.:lol:

It's not wise to paint a whole people with 1 single brush especially not a people that have lived and suffered from hardships such as the Palestinians. You have to remember that the rulers (a tiny, tiny minority) is one thing and ordinary people a total other thing.

It's more complex than just this.

But I get your point at 1 hand but not on the other. Welcome to the ME.

There is no other people on this earth that are more obsessed about Arabs than Iranians. The reason for those are all well-known to the world and historical.

Maybe, after all they're following what's derivative of a 7th Century desert ideology. But don't worry, people like me are trying to change that. So we are on the same side.

Good luck with that. This will never challenge the importance of the Arab world anyway which will always be bigger than that of Iran.

Ok dokey. I was just reading in some other thread that you said: "What's happening in Gaza is not an Arab issue, but a Muslim issue". I know your type, nationalism and stuff, whenever its convenient for you, no one should interfere in your affairs, and whenever shit hits the fact, its everyone's problem.

If it weren't because of Mullahs Hamas wouldn't even have those toys to use against Israel, you guys buy tens of billions of dollar worth of weapons just to keep them in your storage? Look, I'm not saying go invade Israel, because I do believe that Israel could fry you and anyone else that dares to challenge it, moreover I believe Jews are our natural allies, but it was just interesting to know, considering that I know you fairly well by now.

Maybe, after all they're following what's derivative of a 7th Century desert ideology. But don't worry, people like me are trying to change that. So we are on the same side.

Ok dokey. I was just reading in some other thread that you said: "What's happening in Gaza is not an Arab issue, but a Muslim issue". I know your type, nationalism and stuff, whenever its convenient for you, no one should interfere in your affairs, and whenever shit hits the fact, its everyone's problem.

If it weren't because of Mullahs Hamas wouldn't even have those toys to use against Israel, you guys buy tens of billions of dollar worth of weapons just to keep them in your storage? Look, I'm not saying go invade Israel, because I do believe that Israel could fry you and anyone else that dares to challenge it, moreover I believe Jews are our natural allies, but it was just interesting to know, considering that I know you fairly well by now.

Yes, they should have sticked to Farsi desert ideology and offerings etc.

Why do you assume that Arabs care about what religion Iranians or anyone else for that matter is following? Before Islam Arabs believed in ancient Semitic religions, Christianity, Judaism or were Hanifs.

Well it's just the truth. Iran cannot be compared with the Arab world on any front. I mean Egypt alone has a bigger population and tiny UAE an economy almost the size of Iran. It's the cold truth. You might not like it. Not my problem.

You did not really read that debate and obviously not my latest discussion with @Kaan or @Sinan so I don't bother explaining that again.

Besides I am not sure why you care about what is going on in Palestine? Should you not worry about Afghanistan or Tajikistan instead? It's the Palestinians who are desperate of any help (as pathetic as it might be). No Arab is asking Iran for anything other than to mind their own business. Preferably focusing on Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

The Balestinian beoble are good beoble. Blz stop insulting them.

@Hazzy997

Stupid people making unnecessary remarks for whatever reason. There should be no jealousy in anything happening in the region.

The past should be put behind and Arabs need to move forward. The vast majority of Arabs aren't like the ones you see on this forum.

Stupid people making unnecessary remarks for whatever reason. There should be no jealousy in anything happening in the region.

The past should be put behind and Arabs need to move forward. The vast majority of Arabs aren't like the ones you see on this forum.

Kuwaitis like all other Arabs are supporting only 1 party in this conflict and this is the Palestinians just like almost every other Muslim out there and millions upon millions of people who are neither Muslims or from the ancient ME or have any remote connection to both.

Some Kuwaitis being angry by the conduct of some Palestinians in Kuwait during Iraq's invasion is one thing the entire Kuwaiti people and their opinion regarding the Palestine-Israeli conflict and Palestinians is a complete other discussion altogether.

In 20 years time only the old generation will remember that event.

Anyway people will have different opinions. That can't be a bad thing and it is fine just as long as it's civil and those opinions can be challenged.

Yes, they should have sticked to Farsi desert ideology and offerings etc.

That beats stoning and beheading I guess. :enjoy: But in any case, religions must die, regardless of its origin.

Why do you assume that Arabs care about what religion Iranians or anyone else for that matter is following? Before Islam Arabs believed in ancient Semitic religions, Christianity, Judaism or were Hanifs.

Because of your posts and Half-Moon's, I had Arab classmates too, so I know things, I have been told things too.

Well it's just the truth. Iran cannot be compared with the Arab world on any front. I mean Egypt alone has a bigger population and tiny UAE an economy almost the size of Iran. It's the cold truth. You might not like it. Not my problem.

Sanctions do this to you, had Mullahs didn't bring this obsolete ideology to Iran, this wouldn't have happened. But in any case, Whenever you catch a fish, its still fresh :D You let this go now (by protecting Islam), because Saudi is an excellent country to be a man in it, had you been a woman, your opinion might have differed.

Besides I am not sure why you care about what is going on in Palestine? should you not worry about Afghanistan or Tajikistan instead? It's the Palestinians who are desperate of any help (as pathetic as it might be). No Arab is asking Iran for anything other than to mind their own business. Preferably focusing on Afghanistan and Tajikistan.

I don't really care. I only care about loss of innocent human lives there, but when I see that some Muslims here cheer for death of Jews, it pisses me off, I even saw that some cheered for death of Iraqi Shiites. Oh, hey, didn't you say in one of your posts, just very recently: "Where is Iran?" meaning where is Iran to aid Hamas.

Anyway, about Ahwazi-Arabs, I don't know how to say it, but they're doing better than Turks, and my people (Bakthtiari, Lurs). They have high-ranking positions: Governors, Chief of Police, Mayors, etc, etc. And Arabic is taught in all Iran for only about 1 million people (Iranian-Arabs), whereas Turkish is not taught in Iran despite the fact that 25% of the country are Turks. How could you say that Ahwazi-Arabs don't have equal rights, they have more than equal rights.

By the way, Al-hassani, I like you man, so no hard-feeling, we're just discussing things :P

That beats stoning and beheading I guess. :enjoy: But in any case, religions must die, regardless of its origin.

Because of your posts and Half-Moon's, I had Arab classmates too, so I know things, I have been told things too.

Sanctions do this to you, had Mullahs didn't bring this obsolete ideology to Iran, this wouldn't have happened. But in any case, Whenever you catch a fish, its still fresh :D You let this go now (by protecting Islam), because Saudi is an excellent country to be a man in it, had you been a woman, your opinion might have differed.

I don't really care. I only care about loss of innocent human lives there, but when I see that some Muslims here cheer for death of Jews, it pisses me off, I even saw that some cheered for death of Iraqi Shiites. Oh, hey, didn't you say in one of your posts, just very recently: "Where is Iran?" meaning where is Iran to aid Hamas.

Anyway, about Ahwazi-Arabs, I don't know how to say it, but they're doing better than Turks, and my people (Bakthtiari, Lurs). They have high-ranking positions: Governors, Chief of Police, Mayors, etc, etc. And Arabic is taught in all Iran for only about 1 million people (Iranian-Arabs), whereas Turkish is not taught in Iran despite the fact that 25% of the country are Turks. How could you say that Ahwazi-Arabs don't have equal rights, they have more than equal rights.

By the way, Al-hassani, I like you man, so no hard-feeling, we're just discussing things :P

Yes, I am sure that people were very peaceful overall 1400 years ago. Stoning was something the ancient Greeks did too and almost every other civilization out there.

Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beheading? You are joking right? It was the most common method of execution back then and until recently. Guillotine anyone? Do you want me to show you what the Persians used to do of fun stuff? Not only the Persians but every other civilization out there. People were brutal as hell back then. Simple as that.

The point is that those were the times back then. I see nothing wrong with a beheading anyway. It's a quick, swift, cheap and painless way of dying. I certainly prefer that rather than many other methods. But I hear that KSA is running out of executioners so lethal injections might be used now. Too bad.

Better than being slowly hanged by a crane for minutes before dying as seen in Iran or other prolonged and expensive ways of execution.

Yes, I do support execution if you wanted to ask.

That's your opinion. Some are religious and some are not. I respect both and have no problem with both.

Are you trying to tell me that Arabs care about what Iranians believe in? Really?:lol: In fact most Arabs would probably rejoice if you returned to whatever religion you were following or want to follow as this would mean no meddling or negative influence. I for once am indifferent to what outsiders believe in EVEN fellow Arabs. I consider an Christian Arab, Jewish Arab, atheist Arab or Muslim Arab as one and the same. I am not a person who picks friends based on religion, business partners or a person that goes around and asks people what they believe in.

The Mullah's have nothing to do with the Arab world. I know that you Iranians like to blame Arabs for something your own people did and Islam despite your version of Islam being indigenous and your whole ruling system.

Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know from close hand how atheist Iranians like you try to call your rulers for Arabs and associate your system with us somehow. But whatever floats your boat I guess. Your decision.

I suggest people start calling the Al-Saud for Iranians instead of Jews this time around.

Just like SOME Jews are cheering for the death of Muslims? Both are wrong.

You need to understand that I do not care about sect. I really don't. I only use sect when mostly your compatriots (Mullah goons and the non-Mullah goons) are busy screaming "Wahhabi" left and right. I have Muslims, Christians and open Atheists in my family. My background is mixed. I am not your typical Middle Eastern person, whatever that is.

But of course I will take my side in a conflict. Who would not?

Look I mentioned Ahwazi Arabs (while I was also talking about Iraqis, Yemenis, Libyans, Egyptians and other Arabs) and the exposure they get compared to the Palestinians and that you took as some kind of separatism and started talking about killing all Ahwazi Arabs etc.

Look, let's not fool each other. The mistreatment of minorities in Iran is well-known and human rights is hardly anything that Iran can boost about. Neither KSA or any other ME country by most. At least compared to Western Europe and the West.
This is not news really.

No harm done mate, LOL.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom