What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The Hasbara Buster clown (don't want to tag him as I don't want to see him on this section of PDF) and serial troll that can't keep his nonsense to himself in whenever thread that he participates in.

I don't know about that to be honest with you. Most Arabs (of course I can't speak for 22 countries and close to 450 million people) are taught their own ancient and native civilizations in the ME (pre-Islamic ties) and then Islamic history. More recent history of ME countries are not taught extensively from my experience. It's a bit like in Europe where only the major events are taught such as the WW1, WW2, Cold War etc.

It's funny how big the focus is on Palestine in the Arab and Muslim world when we Arabs have so much land from Morocco near the Atlantic Ocean, to Oman near the Arabian Sea and from Syria to Comoros on the Southern Hemisphere and the Jews only have Israel.

Well, it's obviously only due to Al-Aqsa, Al-Quds and the enemy being Jew. Who talks about the Ahwazi Arabs in Iran for instance? Not many. Most Arabs probably don't even know that they exist to begin with.

I consider only that part of the Arab world being occupied by "foreigners" as somewhat of an achievement considering the vast area that is the Arab world and the fact that so many foreign powers, also in recent times, have been interested in those rich lands.

On the other hand something like this could have happened for any Arab people or Muslim/Non-Western people but it's the bad luck of the Palestinians that it happened to them.

Regarding the uniting thing? I am not sure about that. That age was a age of nationalism, depression (Wall Street Crash in 1929), still colonial forces in many Muslim states if not most etc.

Also I don't think that any Muslim country back then (most were in a very weak state) could prevent the main world power at that time (British Empire) and the very rich and influential Zionism movement from buying up land and moving into Palestine.

There were simply too many big agendas around.

Anyway honestly speaking then I am sick and tired of this conflict and I am starting to believe that Israelis and Palestinians should deal with this once and for all or keep killing themselves. Soon most people will not really care if they keep going on for another 67 years. Many Arabs out there are tired of the publicity this conflict gets when they themselves face difficulties (Iraq, Yemen, Libya) and many also dislike the political parties of both and their overall conduct. Palestinians also get preferential treatment anywhere in the Arab world and they have not always payed that back in the best way to be honest with you! Just ask the Jordanians, Iraqis, Kuwaitis, Egyptians, Lebanese etc. I almost can't blame them.
Morocco and majority of North Africa are Berbers amazigh and Tuareg and not arabs

Morocco and majority of North Africa are Berbers amazigh and Tuareg and not arabs

No, they are not. Those that are a Arab-Berber mixtures. Basically almost everyone has Arab and Berber blood by now in Morocco and Algeria as you have had almost 1300 years of constant intermarriages. Arabs and Berbers were already related people long before Islam. Ties are several thousands years old. They date back to before the ancient Semitic Phoenicians even started settle in North Africa and Southern Europe to a large degree.

Anyway what has this to do with my post?

You better tell me how your Ramadan is going in Lebanon and what you are doing there. I am curious.

Last edited:
Kuwaitis like all other Arabs are supporting only 1 party in this conflict and this is the Palestinians just like almost every other Muslim out there and millions upon millions of people who are neither Muslims or from the ancient ME or have any remote connection to both.

Some Kuwaitis being angry by the conduct of some Palestinians in Kuwait during Iraq's invasion is one thing the entire Kuwaiti people and their opinion regarding the Palestine-Israeli conflict and Palestinians is a complete other discussion altogether.

In 20 years time only the old generation will remember that event.

Anyway people will have different opinions. That can't be a bad thing and it is fine just as long as it's civil and those opinions can be challenged.

I know that, I disagree with what Fatah did back then. But, we need to look past these and hope for more united. I know most Arabs support Palestinians. Some Arab governments don't like MB ideology so they are in a way supporting the offensive on Gaza.

I know that, I disagree with what Fatah did back then. But, we need to look past these and hope for more united. I know most Arabs support Palestinians. Some Arab governments don't like MB ideology so they are in a way supporting the offensive on Gaza.

Gaza is not about any ideology. It's about people being killed unjustly. Brethren. Fellow Muslims too. Neighbors, children, innocents etc.

That the Muslim and Arab world is not powerful, united and influential enough to do something about it right now is another thing altogether.

Anyway I really do believe that people should make a distinction between the ruling elite in the Muslim world and the average people.

Look, I am even certain that most of our Muslim leaders want the same that we want but maybe they can see that their populations are not ready yet? Maybe outsiders don't want those changes to occur because they will loose influence in the region?

I was watching a documentary about Gaddafi and the guy might have been mad by the end but in the beginning he had a lot of good visions for Libyans such as education for all, both sexes playing a active role in the society etc. but the documentary clearly showed that people (at least many) were simply not ready for all those changes so his projects failed more often than not.

For instance in KSA many people want social reforms and the Al-Saud family too (most of them and especially King Abdullah) yet the still somewhat powerful clergy are against this by large. Hence them finding a middle-way. It's complicated.

Don't worry about that, give it a month and Gaza will be calm again, then you will again ( currently a break ) chant for the terror in Syria and Iraq, insult Iran and Saudi from time to time switching sides each week.

We know hazzy by know.

Don't worry about that, give it a month and Gaza will be calm again, then you will again ( currently a break ) chant for the terror in Syria and Iraq, insult Iran and Saudi from time to time switching sides each week.

We know hazzy by know.

LOL, you're a clown.

Yes, I am sure that people were very peaceful overall 1400 years ago. Stoning was something the ancient Greeks did too and almost every other civilization out there.

Stoning - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beheading? You are joking right? It was the most common method of execution back then and until recently. Guillotine anyone? Do you want me to show you what the Persians used to do of fun stuff? Not only the Persians but every other civilization out there. People were brutal as hell back then. Simple as that.

The point is that those were the times back then. I see nothing wrong with a beheading anyway. It's a quick, swift, cheap and painless way of dying. I certainly prefer that rather than many other methods. But I hear that KSA is running out of executioners so lethal injections might be used now. Too bad.

Better than being slowly hanged by a crane for minutes before dying as seen in Iran or other prolonged and expensive ways of execution.

Yes, I do support execution if you wanted to ask.

That's your opinion. Some are religious and some are not. I respect both and have no problem with both.

Are you trying to tell me that Arabs care about what Iranians believe in? Really?:lol: In fact most Arabs would probably rejoice if you returned to whatever religion you were following or want to follow as this would mean no meddling or negative influence. I for once am indifferent to what outsiders believe in EVEN fellow Arabs. I consider an Christian Arab, Jewish Arab, atheist Arab or Muslim Arab as one and the same. I am not a person who picks friends based on religion, business partners or a person that goes around and asks people what they believe in.

The Mullah's have nothing to do with the Arab world. I know that you Iranians like to blame Arabs for something your own people did and Islam despite your version of Islam being indigenous and your whole ruling system.

Guardianship of the Islamic Jurists - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know from close hand how atheist Iranians like you try to call your rulers for Arabs and associate your system with us somehow. But whatever floats your boat I guess. Your decision.

I suggest people start calling the Al-Saud for Iranians instead of Jews this time around.

Just like SOME Jews are cheering for the death of Muslims? Both are wrong.

You need to understand that I do not care about sect. I really don't. I only use sect when mostly your compatriots (Mullah goons and the non-Mullah goons) are busy screaming "Wahhabi" left and right. I have Muslims, Christians and open Atheists in my family. My background is mixed. I am not your typical Middle Eastern person, whatever that is.

But of course I will take my side in a conflict. Who would not?

Look I mentioned Ahwazi Arabs (while I was also talking about Iraqis, Yemenis, Libyans, Egyptians and other Arabs) and the exposure they get compared to the Palestinians and that you took as some kind of separatism and started talking about killing all Ahwazi Arabs etc.

Look, let's not fool each other. The mistreatment of minorities in Iran is well-known and human rights is hardly anything that Iran can boost about. Neither KSA or any other ME country by most. At least compared to Western Europe and the West.
This is not news really.

No harm done mate, LOL.
I didn't say kill all AhwazI Arabs. I meant the terrorists that are responsible for these incidents:Ahvaz bombings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@al-Hasani @Hazzy997 and anyone else interested, here is a brilliant documentary that provides an alternative perspective of WW2 and Adolf Hitler, one which you won't find in any other documentary concerning that era:

Also, here is another great video:

Do give them a watch when you have the time, its well worth it.​

Last edited:
@al-Hasani @Hazzy997 and anyone else interested, here is a brilliant documentary that provides an alternative perspective of WW2 and Adolf Hitler, one which you won't find in any other documentary concerning that era:

I will give it a watch, bro, although I am afraid that you have posted the same video twice?

:lol:

@al-Hasani
Do don frye and yoshiro know what the meaning of blocking is? LOL

Dear, I can't stand wrestling. The most stupid sport out there or certainly one of them.

Don't get what Americans and others see in that "sport".

It hurts my eyes to watch some of that video. Only watched a few seconds honestly speaking.

:lol:

Dear, I can't stand wrestling. The most stupid sport out there or certainly one of them.

Don't get what Americans and others see in that "sport".

It hurts my eyes to watch some of that video. Only watched a few seconds honestly speaking.
Do Saudis play any contact sport or any sport apart from football?

Here is an article posted in Dawn today.. You may like to read it:
Hitler quotes will not help the Palestinians - Blogs - DAWN.COM

Back
Top Bottom