What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

No mugwop I will not. :-)
Appreciate it! Btw I didn't know you support PML(N)? How come?

Oh, I could never dare to make fun of women first of all. That's just not cool.

I just found the username funny and it made me laugh. Still does on some occasions if I try to pronounce it.:lol:;)
Well I'm glad you are amused by it. Btw Did RSAF really change their F-15's to ground attack? :eek: If it's true why would they do such a thing?

Appreciate it! Btw I didn't know you support PML(N)? How come?

My nickname was motu shah growing up. :p:

PMLN is corrupt but so is every other party in Pakistan, they however while taking a cut will still get the job done and many international investors are fond of the business minded Sharifs so they can and do bring in capital to Pakistan. I used to support PTI before Imran Khan went all Taliban. :disagree:

Truly the greatest sportsman and sports icon of the 20th century and in the modern day age without question. What a character. Screw parkinson and his promotors in his later years who pushed for more fights against opponents that he had no chance against when he was past it for destroying the man too soon.

I always wanted to met Mandala but that wish never materialized. I want to met Muhammad Ali before its too late but I am afraid that this will not happen.

My nickname was motu shah growing up. :p:

PMLN is corrupt but so is every other party in Pakistan, they however while taking a cut will still get the job done and many international investors are fond of the business minded Sharifs so they can and do bring in capital to Pakistan. I used to support PTI before Imran Khan went all Taliban. :disagree:
Imran Khan went all Taliban? I do admit he's soft on them but didn't they wanted to kill him when he tried to protest against drones in peshawer? I admit PMLN can bring some investors to pakistan but about getting the job done they still haven't fixed or done anything about Load-shedding crisis other than boasting.

@Mugwop

I love French Haitian.:D

So tell me MUGWOP do you do any voodoo at home when you are bored?:D
After the stories and things I heard about Voodoo.I'll be honest I'm scared of it.

Imran Khan went all Taliban? I do admit he's soft on them but didn't they wanted to kill him when he tried to protest against drones in peshawer? I admit PMLN can bring some investors to pakistan but about getting the job done they still haven't fixed or done anything about Load-shedding crisis other than boasting.

They cannot fix load shedding right away all they can do is start up the projects that were on hold so that within the next couple of years more power is added to the grid, it would have been best if they tried to get the IP pipeline up and running but its abandonment was to be expected honestly.

Umm taliban actually support his anti-drone stance because their leadership was being decimated. He was even against current operation but back tracked when it became clear that the whole country was for it. Actually PMLN has done a lot and will do a lot more, follow @cb4 or @orangzaib 's posts on what PMLN has done so far both literally and in terms of Pakistan's image.

Truly the greatest sportsman and sports icon of the 20th century and in the modern day age without question. What a character. Screw parkinson and his promotors in his later years who pushed for more fights against opponents that he had no chance against when he was past it for destroying the man too soon.

I always wanted to met Mandala but that wish never materialized. I want to met Muhammad Ali before its too late but I am afraid that this will not happen.
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. :dirol:

After the stories and things I heard about Voodoo.I'll be honest I'm scared of it.

depends on the practitioner. It can be as harmless as common day rituals or as harmful as encouraging a trade in albino parts in certain parts of Africa.

But the religon has woven itself in to the fabric of Haiti and New Orleans, if I am not mistaken.

gotta say you are one of the best rookies this forum has had. :-)

@Mugwop

I am joking dear.:D

Yes, it's quite strange to be honest but unique at the same time.

al-hasani I saw in forbes some Indians who became Billionaires in Middle Eastern countries.

This must not be allowed. You need to kick them out seriously. I have been lobbying the New Zealand government to kick out Indians as well :-)

Last edited:
@Ravi Nair

I don't know about that to be honest with you. Can you mention some names? I am not surprised by this as many non-locals have become rich in the ME (GCC mainly) in the last decades.

@Ravi Nair

I don't know about that to be honest with you. Can you mention some names? I am not surprised by this as many non-locals have become rich in the ME (GCC mainly) in the last decades.

Oh damn, I remember telling you telling meof about calling Dubai, Abu Dhabhi and such gulf countries.

India's 100 Richest People - Forbes

According to this list above only 3 of them are based in the GCC while 90% of them are based in India while the remaining few are based in London.

of that I know sunny varkey the founder of the GEMS educational foundation and Yusuf ali, the guy who runs LuLu Malls :)

Looking at that list sort of alarmed me about wealth distribution. Still GCC countries allow foreigners to make successful living there though :)

@al-Hasani did you watch Mohammad Ali's amazing speed video, :D the guy had phenomenal speed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom