What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Kaan @xenon54 @Jessica_L @ResurgentIran

I haven't bought a game in years with the recent exception of battlefield 4 although it keeps freezing in my ps3 I'm not even bothering to play. What's a good game that doesn't freeze and has a good campaign? LOL

I recently saw something called wolf stein new order it's like a WW2 game it looks interesting should I go for that or for the last of us??

Nice to see you. :)
You know my answer. :)

Is it that good? Uncharted was fun, is it better than that? :D

I want to get it for cheap though. :D
Ten times better.

Is it that good? Uncharted was fun, is it better than that? :D

I want to get it for cheap though. :D

It is THAT good!
But I would not compare it to Uncharted games (even though its the same developer).
Uncharted is more of an arcady Indiana jones-like action/adventure game.

Last of Us is a raw experience with an unbelievably good atmosphere and tension. Fundamentally it is a survival game, where ammo and resouces are scarce. Whic is why you cant just shoot mindlessly and waste ammo like you can do in Uncharted. So you have to approach enemies with stealth a lot, or even avoid enemies alltogether. Like I said, it is about survival.

Its also an emotional game which add to that sense of tension. The voice-acting is beyond you will see in any other video game and even most movies.
Last of Us is 1000 times better than Uncharted imo, but they are also two different games.

I should also warn you that Last of Us is extremely violent. lol

Last edited:
@KingMamba

I'm still younger than you btw. :lol:

Damn but I know I been to more parties than you probably will in your lifetime, so I know what I am talking about. :lol: The only parents who really don't care about much are Hispanic parents who half the time used to buy the alcohol for the party and then leave for the night. :rofl:

Damn but I know I been to more parties than you probably will in your lifetime, so I know what I am talking about. :lol: The only parents who really don't care about much are Hispanic parents who half the time used to buy the alcohol for the party and then leave for the night. :rofl:

@ResurgentIran

Sam, this guy thinks he parties more than us. :rofl:

Nah I used to no doubt, haven't been to one in a few months though just not my cup of tea anymore. I am a lot more religious now. :D Well as much as I can be. :lol:

I'm just playing you've been to more than me. :D

Glad that you're happy now. I also need to be as religious as I can be. :lol:

Meanwhile @al-Hasani and @ResurgentIran both had recently developed relations with Danish girls. :what:

@Kaan @xenon54 @Jessica_L @ResurgentIran

I haven't bought a game in years with the recent exception of battlefield 4 although it keeps freezing in my ps3 I'm not even bothering to play. What's a good game that doesn't freeze and has a good campaign? LOL

I recently saw something called wolf stein new order it's like a WW2 game it looks interesting should I go for that or for the last of us??

Nice to see you. :)

Thanks! Primal carnage looks challenging but it's only in ps4. I heard dead space is good.

I'm just playing you've been to more than me. :D

Glad that you're happy now. I also need to be as religious as I can be. :lol:

Meanwhile @al-Hasani and @ResurgentIran both had recently developed relations with Danish girls. :what:

They are honestly overrated. As I told on many occasions then I obviously prefer Arab women and other ME women or South Europeans. Basically my own. Sure you have some good-looking Nordic girls as well but they never told me anything in particular to be honest.

Good to see you back.

Anyway all of the best Arab users (not that there were a lot of us but what should Arabs also do on a Pakistani forum if we are serious?) have left and I see no reason for me to be on a forum where mostly ignorants are roaming around. We do not even have an Arab moderator. Too many idiotic users. It's also getting tiring to destroy their historical lies, fairytales, inferiority complexes and just random trolling. The moderator line is non-existing as well very often.

The only thing that keeps me here is the historical lies/factual lies and nonsense I sometimes see in connecting with KSA and the Arab world.

Anyway I really need to leave the forum altogether.

I can't remember the password of my old username on arabic-military.com (used it rarely anyway) but after my exams this month and the next I plan to make a user and in the introduction section I will make sure to come into contact with the gang. I suggest you do the same.
We can make an arrangement sometimes next month? Or coordinate with other Arab users that have left PDF but if they see our discussion they might react? Unfortunately PM's are not working anymore and I prefer giving personal information over PM if I am forced to!

Because although this forum is EXTREMELY addicting then don't expect much activity from me here in the future if any and especially not when all the best Arab users and other users have left or are rarely active. Let alone the moderation line.

:lol:

Last edited:
@Jessica_L

What's primal carnage? :)

@al-Hasani

What's up with the belly dancers? Sexually frustrated? :lol:

Yeah, I'm not even sure if there is a PM feature on that forum, we need something to keep in touch or create our own military forum. :D

Great to see you back. I agree, wish we has a mod. :)

@Hazzy997 @al-Hasani welcome back.

ME section was so boring when you guys was banned, make it interesting again, NOW!

We don't have trolling privileges anymore. If I make one wrong move I'll be banned for 4 weeks. I'm being watched 24/7 by my dear @Manticore :)

I never thought we made it interesting anyways. How did we make it interesting? :D

@Hazzy997 @al-Hasani welcome back.

ME section was so boring when you guys was banned, make it interesting again, NOW!

LOL. Are you trying to get me addicted again now when the exam period just started and I promised myself to leave the forum?!

I am not sure about that. Lately, in the last few months, I have mostly countered historical lies, nonsense and trolling from people writing nonsense about KSA and the Arab world as a whole. In terms of political discussions I have kept a distance. This forum, or at least the ME section, is rarely a platform for serious discussions and now when 90% of all Arab users have left and the best ones included there is little purpose here.

The Arab forums are much better honestly speaking although there are a lot of good users on PDF and it's a very international forum with many discussions. The moderation line is just very bad of late and we still have no Arab moderator on this section or a moderator on the ME section. The moderators as persons are great but…..they need to fix those problems if they want a serious forum and not only care about traffic. On the other hand it's a Pakistani forum and other sections are not that important which is fair enough.

Oh, another plucking pointless essay although it took me 2-3 minutes to write this. That's what PDF does to you.

We don't have trolling privileges anymore. If I make one wrong move I'll be banned for 4 weeks. I'm being watched 24/7 by my dear @Manticore :)

I never thought we made it interesting anyways. How did we make it interesting? :D
Well it was so quiet the last weeks, just boring. :lol:

LOL. Are you trying to get me addicted again now when the exam period just started and I promised myself to leave the forum?!

I am not sure about that. Lately, in the last few months, I have mostly countered historical lies, nonsense and trolling from people writing nonsense about KSA and the Arab world as a whole. In terms of political discussions I have kept a distance. This forum, or at least the ME section, is rarely a platform for serious discussions and now when 90% of all Arab users have left and the best ones included there is little purpose here.

The Arab forums are much better honestly speaking although there are a lot of good users on PDF and it's a very international forum with many discussions. The moderation line is just very bad of late and we still have no Arab moderator on this section or a moderator on the ME section. The moderators as persons are great but…..they need to fix those problems if they want a serious forum and not only care about traffic. On the other hand it's a Pakistani forum and other sections are not that important which is fair enough.

Oh, another plucking pointless essay although it took me 2-3 minutes to write this. That's what PDF does to you.
Do whats the best for you buddy.

Btw we opened our 20th ''cay bahcesi'' thread in the mean time. :D

Back
Top Bottom