What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Kaan Srsly man? Zimbabwe? You know I really like the Tukey's education system, as I said before I got my Bachelor from a top Turkish university and I'm proud of it. I'm actually more proud of that university than when I got into MIT and in the end USC. Your first university is something special, something that you'll remember and defend for the rest of your life.

I was the youngest person to ever enroll at the age in the history of that university, we had to pull many strings in order for me to get in. I was treated with respect by the Professors, this paved the way for me and even made me work harder and be better. So put simply I owe it big to Turkey. Now, enough about me, the real question is...

Why would you go to Zimbabwe for an education? :rolleyes1:

@Kaan Srsly man? Zimbabwe? You know I really like the Tukey's education system, as I said before I got my Bachelor from a top Turkish university and I'm proud of it. I'm actually more proud of that university than when I got into MIT and in the end USC. Your first university is something special, something that you'll remember and defend for the rest of your life.

I was the youngest person to ever enroll at the age in the history of that university, we had to pull many strings in order for me to get in. I was treated with respect by the Professors, this paved the way for me and even made me work harder and be better. So put simply I owe it big to Turkey. Now, enough about me, the real question is...

Why would you go to Zimbabwe for an education? :rolleyes1:
I will give you a detailed answer later. Im using my phone right now.

Where has hazzy been? And How come yzd khalifa never posts here no more?

It's seems that all the best users are leaving. Like we discussed over PM @Kaan

I have no idea. Both he and @BLACKEAGLE were banned in quick succession 2-3 times in a row. So it might be more than 2 weeks this time around.

Why were they banned?

Yup, I already told @Ostad that we don't have any problem with Arabs. We do have problems with farsis, because of their backward culture, and their lying(Taqqiya), ... but, we are very good with arabs. Specially in Iran, Azerbaijanis and Arabs consider themselves as allies to get their rights from Farsi regime. BTW, almost all farsis in the real world, have the same mentality as PDF members. The only difference is that they are not as mullah cheerleader as the ones in PDF. But, rest of their characteristics, including Taqqiya, racism, being shameless, and having no logic, is the same.
lol :D hafezat zaeef shod baaz ke :\

Get off the drugs sonny. Current regime in Iran are almost all Azaris, not to mention your crippled compatriot, also not to forget the bazaaris who back up this criminal regime.

We should wish real Persians would be in power, wouldnt be worse then this, for sure.
Persian nationalists will enjoy the backing of the entire world, minus North Korea and Venezuela. They are all tired of Mullah fanatics.

Persian nationalists will enjoy the backing of the entire world, minus North Korea and Venezuela. They are all tired of Mullah fanatics.

Many Iranians (minus the Pan turk idiots) will take Persian nationalists any day over the Azari tork mullahs.

Many Iranians (minus the Pan turk idiots) will take Persian nationalists any day over the Azari tork mullahs.
He is not even iranian he acted like iranian nationalist but he showed his real face that he is Zionist lover trash scumbag and american shoe licker who try to be iranian very funny

Back
Top Bottom