What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

We'd married in one of the tunnels and spend our wedding night in there. :omghaha::P

That's spicy! :enjoy:
But, seriously, are there marriages between Palestinians and Israelis? How frequent it is?

But, seriously, are there marriages between Palestinians and Israelis? How frequent it is?

It happened in Gaza earlier, I know some guys who are married to Israeli women. Although it's not common, there is an endless supply of beautiful women in Gaza and educated women. And here too. :D

Looking forward to your wedding, we'll do an Arab wedding for you. :lol:

Who knew, @rmi5 is banned. :lol:

How unfortunate, I never was expecting that.

On a side note, lately my posts have been very civilized and constructive, I've also been very calm. Not sure what's happening to me guys.

Before you know it, if I keep up this behavior I may become the Arab mod. :D

@al-Hasani @Mahmoud_EGY @Yzd Khalifa @doritos @SALMAN AL-FARSI

Check Iranian chill thread.

Edit: I thought, you were asking the reason for his ban. Anyways he didn't deserved the ban.

I'm surprised he was banned for that, that discussion is very common on PDF, lol.

@atatwolf

Stop being stupid in that bro. :D

I already had this discussion with you on Arab regimes.

On a side note, lately my posts have been very civilized and constructive, I've also been very calm. Not sure what's happening to me guys.

very good it is not worth it to be angry and fight we can learn from eachother here and we can all be friends

Hazzy and blackeagle banned again? o_O

Once again. @BLACKEAGLE is missed. Both are actually.

Quitting PDF..:coffee:

PDF doesn't suits me anymore. I regret the day I joined this ghetto place. I just wasted my time on something that turned to be un useful at the end.

:o:o_O

If you are leaving 7abibi then I will be leaving as well. First @Mosamania and now maybe @BLACKEAGLE as well. If that's the case I will leave too. Indeed there are too many idiotic trolls and inferiority ridden users that offer nothing. It's a great waste of time when you are bedridden as I am right now but on the long run I tend to agree with you here.

What do you say @Yzd Khalifa

Last edited:

Buddy, it was a non-sense, and un-fair ban. Farsis, insulted turks with their insults in their language, and when I protested, and told them about the root of their racism, which is their deep inferiority complex caused by 1300 years getting ruled by Arabs and Turks, the farsi mod banned me. :lol:

@rmi5

Welcome back dear. Good to see you again and I hope that everything is well.

What do you know about ancient India? Arabs tend to have a weird prejudice towards South Asia I have noticed. I thought Iranians were above that.

Which prejudices are you talking about? India and the Arabian Peninsula have had 5000 year old ties with each other. Arabs do not hate Indians. In fact we have no rivalry with you. On the other hand many Indians on PDF seem to hate everything related with the ME or Islam. And for some strange reason Arabs whose only relation with India is a fellow ancient trade and fellow cultural ties.

Trade and cultural links between ancient Arabia and ancient India date back to third millennium BC.[1]

Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991. ISBN9788170233404.

Indian Ocean trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incense Route - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you see Arabs trolling the Indian section let alone commenting on the Indian section? That never happens.

On the other hand many Indian users are very eager to comment on ME news and often trolling with their enormous ignorance and anti-Islam sentiments.

Anyway I want to apologize if I hurt any Indian's feelings. I don't have anything against Indian's but I can't say that I don't find @INDIC (see when I talk about others behind their back I mention them directly - you could learn something from this - comment aimed at INDIC) annoying for writing lies about my person, starting to troll me in this thread for no reason and for talking behind my back like a 7 year old child. Let alone his outrageous claims here.

I think that I should have learnt from the senior Pakistani users and ignored him as they told me about that inferiority ridden troll. I will give him no apology since he started it.

@al-Hasani Thank you buddy ;) I hope everything has been good for you, too.

The Farsi users on this forum do not reflect the ones in real life. Some are good people even here on PDF but they have a habit of trolling and playing the victim card. I do not know where this comes from. The Farsis living in the Arab world and the Arabs living in Iran do not have a problem with each other more than some small instances and a minority.

PDF just attracts trolls.

I do not know why @Ostad hates Arabs that much. He is a Azeri himself. Arabs have nothing against Turks let alone Azeris. Turkmen people, who are of Azeri origins I believe, live side by side with Arabs in Iraq and Syria and intermarriages are common and Arabs have a long history in the Caucasus too.

In Hijaz there are numerous families of Turkic origin. Some from Azerbaijan.

@rmi5

Welcome back dear. Good to see you again and I hope that everything is well.

Which prejudices are you talking about? India and the Arabian Peninsula have had 5000 year old ties with each other. Arabs do not hate Indians. In fact we have no rivalry with you. On the other hand many Indians on PDF seem to hate everything related with the ME or Islam. And for some strange reason Arabs whose only relation with India is a fellow ancient trade and fellow cultural ties.

Indian Ocean trade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Incense Route - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do you see Arabs trolling the Indian section let alone commenting on the Indian section? That never happens.

On the other hand many Indian users are very eager to comment on ME news and often trolling with their enormous ignorance and anti-Islam sentiments.

Anyway I want to apologize if I hurt any Indian's feelings. I don't have anything against Indian's but I can't say that I don't find @INDIC (see when I talk about others behind their back I mention them directly - you could learn something from this) annoying for writing lies about my person, starting to troll me in this thread for no reason and for talking behind my back like a 7 year old child. Let alone his outrageous claims here.

I think that I should have learnt from the senior Pakistani users and ignored him as they told me about that inferiority ridden troll. I will give him no apology since he started it.

Dude if Arabs hate or insult Indians then I won't bother insulting Arabs back because racism is not just wrong when it's against you; it's wrong in principle. Besides this is the internet. Trolling is the norm here especially on this site because people tend to be nationalists here. Yea I know some Indians needlessly insult Arabs and that is wrong. Since there are so many Indians in this world, we are bound to have a larger number of @ssholes. They do not speak for all Indians just like Arab users don't represent all Arabs.

Dude if Arabs hate or insult Indians then I won't bother insulting Arabs back because racism is not just wrong when it's against you; it's wrong in principle. Besides this is the internet. Trolling is the norm here especially on this site because people tend to be nationalists here. Yea I know some Indians needlessly insult Arabs and that is wrong. Since there are so many Indians in this world, we are bound to have a larger number of @ssholes. They do not speak for all Indians just like Arab users don't represent all Arabs.

First of all there is nothing called an Indian race. It's a nationality. Indian Punjabis or Indian Bengalis are not the same as Indians from Kerala or Indian Tamils. You must know this as an Indian national.

Arabs do NOT hate Indians. Do you see any Arab users hating on Indians when not replying to trolls or insults with insults? Do Arabs troll the Indian section? Yes or no? The answer is no. Indians are simply not a people that we spent much time on. We do not hate you nor do we love you. The ties are normally good and have normally been good historically.

I got angry because that individual has been trolling for a long time, here he destroyed a serious debate again with his trolling and at the same time he is making up lies about my person to discredit me and he also talks behind my back on the Iranian section to get attention like a 7 year old writing false claim that I have never written. Now you will have users believing this to be the case when I never wrote such claims.

That he has no clue about genetics but still insist on talking about it and that he at the same time makes insane comments and outrageous false claims does not help one bit either.

There are many respected Indian users. That even have good relations with Pakistani users. But the senior Pakistani users were right when they said that I should avoid him.

The Farsi users on this forum do not reflect the ones in real life. Some are good people even here on PDF but they have a habit of trolling and playing the victim card. I do not know where this comes from. The Farsis living in the Arab world and the Arabs living in Iran do not have a problem with each other more than some small instances and a minority.

PDF just attracts trolls.

I do not know why @Ostad hates Arabs that much. He is a Azeri himself. Arabs have nothing against Turks let alone Azeris. Turkmen people, who are of Azeri origins I believe, live side by side with Arabs in Iraq and Syria and intermarriages are common and Arabs have a long history in the Caucasus too.

In Hijaz there are numerous families of Turkic origin. Some from Azerbaijan.

Yup, I already told @Ostad that we don't have any problem with Arabs. We do have problems with farsis, because of their backward culture, and their lying(Taqqiya), ... but, we are very good with arabs. Specially in Iran, Azerbaijanis and Arabs consider themselves as allies to get their rights from Farsi regime. BTW, almost all farsis in the real world, have the same mentality as PDF members. The only difference is that they are not as mullah cheerleader as the ones in PDF. But, rest of their characteristics, including Taqqiya, racism, being shameless, and having no logic, is the same.

Back
Top Bottom