What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@500

Where did your obsessed lover go?

You don't care anymore do you. :lol:
To be honest no. You get banned a lot. It has mostly became a routine for me to congratulate you each time your bans get lifted. :rofl:

BTW, who is his lover? :undecided:

To be honest no. You get banned a lot. It has mostly became a routine for me to congratulate you each time your bans get lifted. :rofl:

BTW, who is his lover? :undecided:

I know right, this time it won't happen again inshallah. :D

Remember the Iranian guy who thought he was a girl and was obsessed with him? :lol:

And there were rumours that it is a girl but she doesnt want people here to know.. :lol:

He was calling here sweetie all the time he got banned eventually. :rofl:

I know right, this time it won't happen again inshallah. :D

Remember the Iranian guy who thought he was a girl and was obsessed with him? :lol:

And there were rumours that it is a girl but she doesnt want people here to know.. :lol:

He was calling here sweetie all the time he got banned eventually. :rofl:
Whom? :crazy:
BTW, LOL at your new signature. What happened to your old one? Did mahatir and his friends made you to change it? :lol:

Whom? :crazy:
BTW, LOL at your new signature. What happened to your old one? Did mahatir and his friends made you to change it? :lol:

I think his name was 'Beyondheritic' :lol:

Naa, I wasnt banned cuz of him lol, i was banned for something else which i believe i shouldnt have been, this new sig is warnig those who want to commit further injustice,ROFLMAO.

I think his name was 'Beyondheritic' :lol:

Naa, I wasnt banned cuz of him lol, i was banned for something else which i believe i shouldnt have been, this new sig is warnig those who want to commit further injustice,ROFLMAO.

Uhh, Now I got it. I remember that stupid clown. I doubt even if he was an Iranian. He has Iran, and Pakistan flags in his avatar, though.
Anyway, that ape always gets banned. :lol:

Uhh, Now I got it. I remember that stupid clown. I doubt even if he was an Iranian. He has Iran, and Pakistan flags in his avatar, though.
Anyway, that ape always gets banned. :lol:

It was really cute though he was so desperate. :omghaha:

It was really cute though he was so desperate. :omghaha:
Yup. :lol: See it in this way, hazzy; hopefully this desperation and isolation and being a down person of him, won't let his stupid seed(genes) to be spread to the next generation. If we think, we can clearly observe that evolution really works, buddy. :agree::lol:

Yup. :lol: See it in this way, hazzy; hopefully this desperation and isolation and being a down person of him, won't let his stupid seed(genes) to be spread to the next generation. If we think, we can clearly observe that evolution really works, buddy. :agree::lol:

You're a virgin too, though, lol.

You're a virgin too, though, lol.
LOL, Why did you guess so? I previously just said that I don't like to sleep with random people, and I am also a bit of a bookworm, ... but, I did not say anything about being a virgin. Anyway, hopefully I have the gift to be able to talk very good with ladies. ;)

LOL, Why did you guess so? I previously just said that I don't like to sleep with random people, and I am also a bit of a bookworm, ... but, I did not say anything about being a virgin. Anyway, hopefully I have the gift to be able to talk very good with ladies. ;)

Might as well come out of the closet. :lol:

You're a 32 old virgin and I'm a under 20 older than 15 virgin so might as well lose it 500 chick. :lol:

She's a fat crazy israeli settler. :lol: :sick:

Might as well come out of the closet. :lol:

You're a 32 old virgin and I'm a under 20 older than 15 virgin so might as well lose it 500 chick. :lol:

She's a fat crazy israeli settler. :lol: :sick:

32 years old, and a virgin?!!! :astagh: LOL, dude, I would have killed myself if I was a 32 years old virgin.
Come on dude, are you really under 20? :o: LOL, so you basically still go to highschool and live in your parents house? :rofl::rofl:
@al-Hasani , is @Hazzy997 high on قات again? :rofl:
Anyway, Were you jealous about the relation of BeyondHeretic and 500? :what: Sometimes, showing hatred toward someone has the root in an oppressed deep love. :omghaha:

32 years old, and a virgin?!!! :astagh: LOL, dude, I would have killed myself if I was a 32 years old virgin.
Come on dude, are you really under 20? :o: LOL, so you basically still go to highschool and live in your parents house? :rofl::rofl:
@al-Hasani , is @Hazzy997 high on قات again? :rofl:
Anyway, Were you jealous about the relation of BeyondHeretic and 500? :what: Sometimes, showing hatred toward someone has the root in an oppressed deep love. :omghaha:

:lol:

Okay, 27 year old virgin. :D

No, I'm not in high school don't worry. :D

Yeah, we hate each other and wish for two state solution so we can finally get married. @500 :rofl::partay::smitten:

:lol:

Okay, 27 year old virgin. :D

No, I'm not in high school don't worry. :D

Yeah, we hate each other and wish for two state solution so we can finally get married. @500 :rofl::partay::smitten:

LOL, I am not a 27 years old nor a virgin.:pissed:
Anyway, where would you guys live if you guys get married? exactly on the border line? probably you would have a separate bedroom on the Palestinian side, and he would have one on the israeli side of the border. :lol:

LOL, I am not a 27 years old nor a virgin.:pissed:
Anyway, where would you guys live if you guys get married? exactly on the border line? probably you would have a separate bedroom on the Palestinian side, and he would have one on the israeli side of the border. :lol:

We'd married in one of the tunnels and spend our wedding night in there. :omghaha::P

That's spicy! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom