What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Dear, much of the Arab world is hardly rich financially but rather poor. Even some of the resource rich Arab countries. Despite that you still have the history, nature, heritage, cuisine, friendliness etc. Just like India I imagine. I am not a man of particularly high demands. India will suit me perfectly. Not that you don't have exclusive hotels etc.:D
lol ... come on man ..I was just pulling you leg. :tup:

What language are you and @LoveIcon writing in? I don't understand it.:(
it's punjabi .... it's a song about how an arabic girl's 40 brothers give a hard time to a desi/Pakistani.

For me I prefer PS4 over the xbox but I like the Xbox controllers. When I got my ps4 I bought an adapter that allows me to use xbox controller on the PS4 but sadly it doesn't work on every game. But overall I would say go for the PS4. Note that for the xbox online LIVE paid subscription is required annually.
Xbox controllers do look tougher.I didn't know you can use them for ps4.:eek:
Primal carnage looks like a good game.I hope they work for it.

Yes, it was "amazing". A 10 day ban is nothing given all the rules violations. I mean every single of their posts had an insult.
I know, I've gone too far, that's because I can bear anything but not insulting my parents. However, I calmed myself at first and kept reporting him and mentioning mods and even created a thread to get mods attention to him. Nothing happened for a whole week. Then I decided to take it myself in order to deter him from any future harassment. I was really irritated with the way he lies, insults and harasses us and yet gives us lessons about morality and religious duties. I assure you now that he will think 100 times before thinking of stalking me like he used to. Eventually, this is the tough white Hazzy997:
Just google him :lol:

Last edited:
@al-Hasani Changed his avatar. :lol::lol::lol:
:tup: Very good action, dude. Your avatar did not change since when I can remember. you needed to change it. BTW, the new avatar looks cool ;)

@al-Hasani Changed his avatar. :lol::lol::lol:
:tup: Very good action, dude. Your avatar did not change since when I can remember. you needed to change it. BTW, the new avatar looks cool ;)

Yes, I decided to change despite people liking my avatar and telling me to keep it last time I changed it.:lol: Maybe I will revert back later.

The choice was either this:

flv9cw.jpg

Or this:

:lol:

But since Arabian horses are such a majestic animal and the photo is just cool and stylish (IMO) I decided to have it for a while. It lacks the Arab scimitar sword though. But at the end of the day it is just a avatar. No big deal.;)

@BLACKEAGLE

I just hope that you have stopped your arguing but it looks like this is not the case. Not sure if it is a good idea to post photos of others on the internet if they have not given permission but this is just my opinion.

Yes, I decided to change despite people liking my avatar and telling me to keep it last time I changed it.:lol: Maybe I will revert back later.

flv9cw.jpg

Or this:

But since Arabian horses are such a majestic animal and the photo is just cool and stylish (IMO) I decided to have it for a while. It lacks the Arab scimitar sword though. But at the end of the day it is just a avatar. No big deal.;)

@BLACKEAGLE

I just hope that you have stopped your arguing but it looks like this is not the case. Not sure if it is a good idea to post photos of others on the internet if they have not given permission but this is just my opinion.

LOL, those Najdi sheep are really cute. BTW, what is that word Jin in the second photo? :o:
Anyway, you did the best to change your avatar to this new one. ;):tup:

LOL, those Najdi sheep are really cute. BTW, what is that word Jin in the second photo? :o:
Anyway, you did the best to change your avatar to this new one. ;):tup:

They are distinctive animals. Their wool is of a very high quality and the locals usually made clothes out of it or carpets. Their milk is also very tasty and also the cheese made out from it. But the best part is the meat. I have always wondered why it is mostly only local consumption. I think that it is either the name of the sheep or some username of the one who took the photo. Or somebody added it.

Just keep yourself out of this.

It is not my business all I am saying is that it would be a shame if your discussions continued in various threads as it is annoying and of little use.

Anyway good to see you back.

flv9cw.jpg

Or this:

@BLACKEAGLE

I knew you would change your avatar when i say this pic in arabic horse thread. :D
Now your first world problem is solved. :enjoy:
It looks cool btw. :tup:

@BLACKEAGLE welcome back, your buddy is banned again. :eek:

flv9cw.jpg

Or this:

@BLACKEAGLE

Finally you changed your avatar but you are wannabe Semitic and wannabe Arab you always put Arab world avatar or anything related to Arabs like this horse avatar or ghutra and Iqal guy which is you

I knew you would change your avatar when i say this pic in arabic horse thread. :D
Now your first world problem is solved. :enjoy:
It looks cool btw. :tup:

@BLACKEAGLE welcome back, your buddy is banned again. :eek:

It's a great photo indeed. I already changed my avatar last week but only for a short time as you might remember.

First world problem solved.:lol:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Are you insane or just trolling yet again? You are not even Arab at all but you have used Arab nationalist avatars all the time, now the one you use now, before that Arab nationalist leaders yet you constantly badmouth Arabs. Supposedly as an half Arab. No half Arab would do such a thing.

Why are you never insulting your other half (Farsi) as you are insulting your Arab half?

How is having myself as an avatar anything to do with Arab nationalism or my current avatar?

You really got some mental problems of some sort. Go back to the Farsi section where you belong. We don't want your likes around here especially not trolls like you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom