What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

ab5zlx.jpg

9tnwoz.jpg

Last edited:
2mexy7a.png

"Khalid is the Sword of God"

Prophet Muhammad (saws) (629 A.D)

"What an excellent servant of God: Khalid ibn al-Walid, one of the swords of Allah, unleashed against the unbelievers."

Prophet Muhammad (saws). (630 A.D)

"He is a master of war; a friend of death. He has the dash of a lion and the patience of a cat!"

Amr ibn al A'as (ra), another famous general of 7th century Islamic conquest, said this during Ridda Wars when Caliph Abu Bakr asked him about his opinion regarding Khalid.(632 A.D)

I've fought in so many battles seeking martyrdom that there is no spot in my body left without a scar or a wound made by a spear or sword. And yet here I am, dying on my bed like an old camel. May the eyes of the cowards never rest.

—Khalid ibn al-Walid (ra)

Undoubtedly one of the best generals in human history and among the very few undefeated generals.

Khalid ibn al-Walid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Arabian Legend
Is xbox one better or ps4?

They look so small and easy to carry.

For me I prefer PS4 over the xbox but I like the Xbox controllers. When I got my ps4 I bought an adapter that allows me to use xbox controller on the PS4 but sadly it doesn't work on every game. But overall I would say go for the PS4. Note that for the xbox online LIVE paid subscription is required annually.

@ranjeet

Long time no see mate. How are you doing and where have you been? I hope that everything is fine with you. Come here and have some Arab coffee and some sweets.;)

You must tell me how you are doing.

Last edited:
I asked at the time because my firm proposed for that project (in 2012) but seems like we have lost. :(

Theres a project called Marmara city in Baghdad ( Turkish company ) i'll post it in the Iraq thread, are you involved in that

@ranjeet

Long time no see mate. How are you doing and where have you been? I hope that everything is fine with you. Come here and have some Arab coffee and some sweets.;)

You must tell me how you are doing.
m good man ... been banned for the last whole month. been surfing through your thread.... and u have been busy rubbing it in. :P
how are things at your end man. hows family and everything else.

m good man ... been banned for the last whole month. been surfing through your thread.... and u have been busy rubbing it in. :P
how are things at your end man. hows family and everything else.

That's great to here. Just wondered where you were at.:D

Oh, well. Been there and done that. :lol: What matters is that you are good.

Well, it could be better but I don't complain. Soon the exams will be coming up and other than that I miss home a bit and folks outside of Denmark.

I have seriously been thinking about visiting India but I am afraid that such a trip would require at least 2 months!

That's great to here. Just wondered where you were at.:D

Oh, well. Been there and done that. :lol: What matters is that you are good.

Well, it could be better but I don't complain. Soon the exams will be coming up and other than that I miss home a bit and folks outside of Denmark.

I have seriously been thinking about visiting India but I am afraid that such a trip would require at least 2 months!
good to hear that bruv... would love to offer to help you show around India if you ever come around here ... but you sheikhs have rich taste so would excuse myself from doing that :p:

Habibi - haza al-coffee al-shop still al-maftoh? Haza moderatun no tughlaq?
chacha jaan aap ithe vi !!!

good to hear that bruv... would love to offer to help you show around India if you ever come around here ... but you sheikhs have rich taste so would excuse myself from doing that :p:

chacha jaan aap ithe vi !!!

Dear, much of the Arab world is hardly rich financially but rather poor. Even some of the resource rich Arab countries. Despite that you still have the history, nature, heritage, cuisine, friendliness etc. Just like India I imagine. I am not a man of particularly high demands. India will suit me perfectly. Not that you don't have exclusive hotels etc.:D

Theres a project called Marmara city in Baghdad ( Turkish company ) i'll post it in the Iraq thread, are you involved in that

Nope, in Iraq we are currently working on Basrah Hospital and Duhok Hospital projects.

Back
Top Bottom