What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Yup, I have heard about it, and read some of your comments. :lol: I have heard that you have even planned and arranged to meet each other in Michigan and Riyadh, in order to have a physical fight as well. :sniper::disagree::disagree::disagree:

No he didn't, it was me who was saying I will come to him and he gave me his address, ROFLMAO.

WOW! The stupid store mixes up my order i didn't order this SHIZ!

Sonic just opened the gates of hell on itself. :rofl:

HAHAHAHHA LOL! My Mom would cover my eyes right away and change the channel. :D

But me and my family friend we used tell our Mothers to keep it on, lol.

I swear I don't get why they marry odd people, my father is obsessed with Oum Kalthoum as all middle aged arab men are. And Abdel Halem. :D

What is an Ibadi? :D

He's so annoying when he goes on rants, lol.

You Just cant thinking about me , bro sorry I am not gay .
So what are you then, I think @al-Hasani said you were an Omani? Is that true?

I am not Omani and Hassani is right about my sect though there is ibadi minority in UAE .

So what are you then, I think @al-Hasani said you were an Omani? Is that true?

I just wrote that he is Ibadi. I know that he is half Emirati and half Malaysian. He has said so on a few occasions.;)

Although I have to admit that I was not aware of there being a local Ibadi minority in UAE. It must be really insignificant but I can be wrong @mahatir

Wait a second. Why the hell is @Hazzy997 banned AGAIN?

I just wrote that he is Ibadi. I know that he is half Emirati and half Malaysian. He has said so on a few occasions.;)

Although I have to admit that I was not aware of there being a local Ibadi minority in UAE. It must be really insignificant but I can be wrong @mahatir

Wait a second. Why the hell is @Hazzy997 banned AGAIN?

Only 10 thousand in UAE so yeah small one that lives close to oman border . anyway there is not much difference between us and sunnis we pray in same mosque etc and we do not worship specific figures like shia .

I told hazzy I had connections on this site but he never listened , he continued insulting me from my back and he got what he deserves .

Only 10 thousand in UAE so yeah small one that lives close to oman border . anyway there is not much difference between us and sunnis we pray in same mosque etc and we do not worship specific figures like shia .

I told hazzy I had connections on this site but he never listened , he continued insulting me from my back and he got what he deserves .

How much you payed webby ? :lol:

I was using audacity to record my voice and doing practice for speaking section in TOEFL.
You stopped using it now?

Wait a second. Why the hell is @@Hazzy997 banned AGAIN?
I was gonna ask the same thing.I am shocked to see him banned again. There's only 1 group of people here who should be banned for good.

Last edited:
You stopped using it now?

I was gonna ask the same thing.I am shocked to see him banned again. There's only 1 group of people here who should be banned for good.
Yeah, actually I took TOEFL many years ago, and then stopped using this software. But, it was a user friendly and very good software

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani

Guys do you know what happened to this project.

SAUDI AIRLINES HOUSING COMPLEX
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABIA

I'm just curious.

It's related to the King Abdulaziz International Airport expansion work. It will have a capacity of 80 million passengers pr. year once when completely finished.

Freyssinet Saudi Arabia was awarded with The Jeddah Airport Housing project from the Ministry of Housing in August 2013. The project is expected to be executed in a period of 20 months.

Read more here below:

King Abdulaziz International Airport Development Project

Back
Top Bottom