What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Arabian Legend
I tried to post this comment yesterday, but it is not shown. :(
123.png

This is happening with me too, I guess when we make references to people in first person the mod has to approve it. Unfortunately, probably after me and BE flamewar we had. :D
maybe, they are sensitive to some keywords. :confused:

@al-Hasani @Full Moon

Hasani do you remember Ruby? I had a crush on her as a young child, i thought i had a geniuine chance to marry her and it didn't happen so I got depressed from 9 years of age. :D :rofl: :partay:

@al-Hasani

OMG that face at 1:02 :woot:

:cheesy::D:omghaha:

I love crude looking girls like that.

@Mahmoud_EGY

She's Egyptian!? Mahmoud i will vote for Sisi marry me her. :D

Last edited:
@al-Hasani @Full Moon

Hasani do you remember Ruby? I had a crush on her as a young child, i thought i had a geniuine chance to marry her and it didn't happen so I got depressed from 9 years of age. :D :rofl: :partay:

@al-Hasani

OMG that face at 1:02 :woot:

:cheesy::D:omghaha:

I love crude looking girls like that.

I got beaten by bamboo sticks when I was smaller if I listened to music.

But I am sure that @Mahmoud_EGY and @Frogman have.

I always preferred female Lebanese singers but there are so many Arab female singers. Man, LOL. I remember that I had my favorites when younger as well!

For instance I have always liked Sofia El Marikh.

Also why the hell do nearly all famous Arab female singers marry businessmen? I know that business and trade is in our blood but still…..:lol:

Sup Brotha. :D

LOL! The Arab guy on this forum @mahatir , not the actual Bangladashi guy. :lol:

He is half Arab and although sometimes having radical liberal viewpoints I wish we had more of his likes. He is a Ibadi as well if I am not mistaken.

If we look past politics. I like his critical sense. In other words he takes no hostages.

I always preferred female Lebanese singers but there are so many Arab female singers. Man, LOL. I remember that I had my favorites when younger as well!

Also why the hell do nearly all famous Arab female singers marry businessmen? I know that business and trade is in our blood but still…..:lol:

He is half Arab and although sometimes having radical liberal viewpoints I wish we had more of his likes. He is a Ibadi as well if I am not mistaken.

If we look past politics. I like his critical sense. In other words he takes no hostages.

HAHAHAHHA LOL! My Mom would cover my eyes right away and change the channel. :D

But me and my family friend we used tell our Mothers to keep it on, lol.

I swear I don't get why they marry odd people, my father is obsessed with Oum Kalthoum as all middle aged arab men are. And Abdel Halem. :D

What is an Ibadi? :D

He's so annoying when he goes on rants, lol.

HAHAHAHHA LOL! My Mom would cover my eyes right away and change the channel. :D

But me and my family friend we used tell our Mothers to keep it on, lol.

I swear I don't get why they marry odd people, my father is obsessed with Oum Kalthoum as all middle aged arab men are. And Abdel Halem. :D

What is an Ibadi? :D

He's so annoying when he goes on rants, lol.

I was obviously joking with the beating stuff. My father never hurt me or my siblings but my mother used to pull our ears when we were smaller if we misbehaved but in a loving way, LOL.

Not sure. Don't follow all that gossip nonsense. My sisters do though. Women. :lol:

Umm Kulthum is one among several favorites of my grandfather as well. She really was popular for that generation.

I did not know much about Ibadism until a few years ago where I researched it.

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/إباضية

Ibadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ibadism: Origins & History

They are mostly found in Oman nowadays with very small pockets in Algeria and Libya.

I was obviously joking with the beating stuff. My father never hurt me or my siblings but my mother used to pull our ears when we were smaller if we misbehaved but in a loving way, LOL.

Not sure. Don't follow all that gossip nonsense. My sisters do though. Women. :lol:

Umm Kulthum is one among several favorites of my grandfather as well. She really was popular for that generation.

I did not know much about Ibadism until a few years ago where I researched it.

http://ar.wikipedia.org/wiki/إباضية

Ibadi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ibadism: Origins & History

They are mostly found in Oman nowadays with very small pockets in Algeria and Libya.

Oh those good old days of pulling ears and slipper surface to surface launches. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom