What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@al-Hasani you just changed your avatar.

tumblr_inline_n2sxygNjpJ1qfuoyc.gif

Hi there,

Are you sure? Because she used the word ''filtered'' and I don't know what she meant by that.

Anyway, she got what she was looking for.

Thanx.

Hi ,

Yes i am sure but maybe on different ISPs it is filtered or blocked.

BTW she can use vpn or go to coffenet. :enjoy:

I reverted back.:D

I could not decide on a new avatar and I will only change once I find a good avatar. First world problems indeed.:lol:

You may re-think about changing it. It looks good and I personally think it is among the best ones on PDF. :enjoy:

@500

Do all Israeli conscripts learn Krav Maga? It's awesome.

If so then I do not hope that you had the women instructor in the last video as your teacher! What a badass. Do you call them shemales now a days or what, LOL?

Last edited:
^^^

@al-Hasani

Hasani, I think you're very bored today. :lol:

Tell you what? Want to go troll the Turks on our Arab superiority? :D

^^^

@al-Hasani

Hasani, I think you're very bored today. :lol:

Tell you what? Want to go troll the Turks on our Arab superiority? :D

I am indeed but I am not trolling. :D

Krav Maga is awesome. I have to admit that. Just asking if every Israeli conscript is learning that.

LOL that mutual trolling ended 2 months ago and lasted for a few days. Other than that there has been no problems between Arab or Turkish users here.

I was not even in the mood for any trolling tonight but the same notorious retards made me troll by replying to their troll posts on the ME section.

Actually I was trying to kickstart a discussion about Arabs or in particularly Palestinians inventing a more deadly martial art than Krav Maga. I want to see that happening in the future.

I am indeed but I am not trolling. :D

Krav Maga is awesome. I have to admit that. Just asking if every Israeli conscript is learning that.

LOL that mutual trolling ended 2 months ago and lasted for a few days. Other than that there has been no problems between Arab or Turkish users here.

I was not even in the mood for any trolling tonight but the same notorious retards made me troll by replying to their troll posts on the ME section.

Actually I was trying to kickstart a discussion about Arabs or in particularly Palestinians inventing a more deadly martial art than Krav Maga. I want to see that happening in the future.

They do have one. :D

@500

Do all Israeli conscripts learn Krav Maga? It's awesome.

If so then I do not hope that you had the women instructor in the last video as your teacher! What a badass. Do you call them shemales now a days or what, LOL?
Only SF learn it seriously. Infantry so so. Me as a tanker almost nothing.

Back
Top Bottom