What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

You can send her this link:
ApplyAbroad Forum
This is a forum for the ones who want to study(or emigrate to) outside of Iran, and it has all of the related details. It has also the resources for taking English exams, how to get an appointment from embassy, how to book flights, the necessary items need to be bring in outside of Iran, and every other detail that you can imagine. This forum is also a really big forum and it is always up to date. BTW, my information about Canada embassies are limited, but I think most people go to Ankara or Abu-dhabi to get Canadian Visa.

Thank you, that was helpful but site is blocked in Iran. Im doing share screen on Skype, so tiring.

7abibi, do you know what has happened here?!!!
both @Hazzy997 and @BLACKEAGLE are banned. :o::(

our wolf is banned. :(:mad:
Hu Songshan banned me for posting without value about uighur issue. It is such a vague excuse.

I guess he didn't agree with me and I didn't use insults so he couldn't ban me for that. So he came up with the vague lame excuse to ban me. Mods shouldn't have double standard but Hu Songshan does have this. This is the second time.

I hope management will do something about it. Chinese shouldn't be allowed to install the same authoritarian rule they have in their country on to this forum. If you can you should also file complaint at head quarters. @Kaan @ghara ghan @Sinan and others.

Hu Songshan banned me for posting without value about uighur issue. It is such a vague excuse.

I guess he didn't agree with me and I didn't use insults so he couldn't ban me for that. So he came up with the vague lame excuse to ban me. Mods shouldn't have double standard but Hu Songshan does have this. This is the second time.

I hope management will do something about it. Chinese shouldn't be allowed to install the same authoritarian rule they have in their country on to this forum.

LOL

I hope management will do something about it. Chinese shouldn't be allowed to install the same authoritarian rule they have in their country on to this forum. If you can you should also file complaint at head quarters. @Kaan @ghara ghan @Sinan and others.
welcome back bro, but how can he ban you in the Turkish section? let me guess, you were doing your usual thing in the Chinese section again, weren't you? :D

Thank you, that was helpful but site is blocked in Iran. Im doing share screen on Skype, so tiring.

You have an Iranian girlfriend?

لعنك الله ساقيم عليك الحد

ROFLMAO JK JK JK JK Don't get upset habibi

I will see what I can do.

You should also try to find the post for which he gave you a warning. When I look at your record I am not able to see for which posts you got warnings/infraction points for. If you can find the post and show them then they may do something about it.

I will see what I can do.

You should also try to find the post for which he gave you a warning. When I look at your record I am not able to see for which posts you got warnings/infraction points for. If you can find the post and show them then they may do something about it.
Thanks abi.

Uhhh, rats. Actually I have not been in Iran for quite long time and I don't know which websites are recently blocked. Anyway, you can use Team viewer software instead of skype to make it easier. Another option is using some anti-filter software by her to pass the filter.

Last edited:

Welcome back brother ;)
I expected it be Chinese mod again. :disagree:
BTW, Don't worry. We will make a thread in the GHQ in this regard ;)

PS. I don't know why there is a message when I want to quote @Arabian Legend that it says that your post is awaiting for moderation.:o: Probably NSA is looking for @Arabian Legend :lol::lol::lol:

Having girlfreind is bad?

I was joking with him. :D

If you want to ask me from a religious standpoint go ahead brother ask questions.

@Hazzy997 heard you and eagle threatened each other. :rofl:

Not really, he got me upset when he mocked the deaths of some Palestinians so I started going off on his Jordanian Armed Forces thread. :D

Then it kept going on and on from there, lol.

my @ss is burning :angry: have you heard iran have a 36-story 150 m tower in Manhattan ? the building is taken by american now they wanna sell it and give it's money to relative of victim of terrorist attack ! :hitwall: ,this is our people's tower in this building they make dollars and and give it to students as scholarship :cry: now i think they will stop giving these scholarships & arz e danesh jooi idk when these kind of news going to end ! :mad:

650 Fifth Avenue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you wanna know more about Alavi foundation and that building, you can see the video below:

Back
Top Bottom