What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

1 min fekardam band shodi :lol:

sup bro hows the weather in usa :azn:
@ghara ghan man bidi nistam ke be in baad ha belarzam. man touye zendegim yek asl daaram. ounam ine ke har chi moshkel bishtar besheh, manam talaasham bishtar misheh va hich vaght tou zendegim give up nakardeh va nemikonam. ;)
Dar mored e in hezbollahi ha ham hamin hast, har chi moshkel bishtar ijaad konand, man ham bishtar bar zeddeshoun amal mikonam :lol::lol::lol:
BTW, Weather is awesome here. flowers are grown again, and I am enjoying the beautiful spring here. :smitten:

@ghara ghan man bidi nistam ke be in baad ha belarzam. man touye zendegim yek asl daaram. ounam ine ke har chi moshkel bishtar besheh, manam talaasham bishtar misheh va hich vaght tou zendegim give up nakardeh va nemikonam. ;)
Dar mored e in hezbollahi ha ham hamin hast, har chi moshkel bishtar ijaad konand, man ham bishtar bar zeddeshoun amal mikonam :lol::lol::lol:
:tup:

har chi moshkel bishtar besheh, manam talaasham bishtar misheh
man in harfet roo avizeye goosham mikonam in rooz ha yeki az sakhtarin roozhaye zendegiye mane , in harfet vaghan roohiye man rooo avaz kard ty

BTW, Weather is awesome here. flowers are grown again, and I am enjoying the beautiful spring here. :smitten:
it's great than :p: here we get hot weather :disagree: i hate hot weather i rather live with polar bear in a cave than here in summers :lol:

:tup:

man in harfet roo avizeye goosham mikonam in rooz ha yeki az sakhtarin roozhaye zendegiye mane , in harfet vaghan roohiye man rooo avaz kard ty

it's great than :p: here we get hot weather :disagree: i hate hot weather i rather live with polar bear in a cave than here in summers :lol:
;)
Well, there is a golf field very close to my home and its grass was all green again, and there was some beautiful flowers as well. I every day drive in its side and it makes my day happy. It really looks like a piece of heaven these days. :smitten:

@rmi5 can you translate this from English to Persian
Photo0470.jpg

@rmi5

A friend of mine who is living in the city of Shiraz is planning to study in Canada. I tried to help her out but the issue is that she has no idea from where to start, nor do I. The Canadian embassy in Iran is closed as she told. Also she has no idea about the requirement of Student Visa. All she has now is her Passport, Academic History and Bank Statement and the enrollment letter which I emailed to her. I looked up in the internet and I found that the Canadian embassy in Turkey accept applications from Iran and elsewhere. Does that means she needs to travel to Turkey or just send application by mail? She was talking about biometric process that must be done in advance. I gave her some related links but she said all of them are blocked.

Your help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
@rmi5 can you translate this from English to Persian
Photo0470.jpg
@Ostad 's translation is almost correct:
@ghara ghan
2.اعداد حقیقی و حسابی
3.تناسب
4.فاکتور گیری
5.اعداد نمایی(توان)
6.ریشه یابی
7.معادله درجه اول
8. اینو نمیدونم فارسیش چی میشه ولی فک کنم نابرابری شاید درست باشه
همون بزرگتر کوچکتر خودمون میشه
9.توابع
10. مجموعه ها
11.چند جمله ای ها
example=4x+6
12. معادله درجه 2
13.مثللثات
14.اعداد مختلط
15.لگاریتم
16. منظور اثبات های مربوط به بخش نظریه اعداد هستش
17.دامنه توابع
18.ماتریس ودترمینان
:sick:
19. حد
20.مشتق
21.انتگرال
But, the following modifications need to be done:
chand ta eslaahiyeh:
2) A'daad e gouyaa(kasri) va A'daad e dar mabnaaye 10
8) Naa-mosaavi ha va A'daad e motlagh
12) mo'aadelaat e martabe dovvom, naa-mosaavi ha va tavaabe'
16) Esteghraa ye riyaazi, manzour hamoun asl e Esteghraa hast ;)

@rmi5

A friend of mine who is living in the city of Shiraz is planning to study in Canada. I tried to help her out but the issue is that she has no idea from where to start, nor do I. The Canadian embassy in Iran is closed as she told. Also she has no idea about the requirement of Student Visa. All she has now is her Passport, Academic History and Bank Statement and the enrollment letter which I emailed to her. I looked up in the internet and I found that the Canadian embassy in Turkey accept applications from Iran and elsewhere. Does that means she needs to travel to Turkey or just send application by mail? She was talking about biometric process that must be done in advance. I gave her some related links but she said all of them are blocked.

Your help would be appreciated.
You can send her this link:
ApplyAbroad Forum
This is a forum for the ones who want to study(or emigrate to) outside of Iran, and it has all of the related details. It has also the resources for taking English exams, how to get an appointment from embassy, how to book flights, the necessary items need to be bring in outside of Iran, and every other detail that you can imagine. This forum is also a really big forum and it is always up to date. BTW, my information about Canada embassies are limited, but I think most people go to Ankara or Abu-dhabi to get Canadian Visa.

Last edited:
@Ostad 's translation is almost correct:

But, the following modifications need to be done:
chand ta eslaahiyeh:
2) A'daad e gouyaa(kasri) va A'daad e dar mabnaaye 10
8) Naa-mosaavi ha va A'daad e motlagh
12) mo'aadelaat e martabe dovvom, naa-mosaavi ha va tavaabe'
16) Esteghraa ye riyaazi, manzour hamoun asl e Esteghraa hast ;)
:enjoy:
esm in na mosaavi kolan yadam rafteh boud:lol:

Back
Top Bottom