What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

The other thread got closed so I moved it to here:

Well, there is a difference between being educated and cultured and then committing such things. But once again I have seen no proof of this news. So I give him the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Well, I hardly ever talk about India here and if I do it is never in a negative way unless there has been some childish trolling that I am countering like in this thread.

I mean the attested trading and cultural ties between the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent are at least 5000 years old.

Well the blame lies on the Pakistani government. No doubt about it. If KSA did something similar I would be angry as well and blame them and not the foreigner taking advantage of it. Of course this portrays this prince in a bad light as well obviously. If the news is correct.

Well I don't know the exact rules but I know for a fact that there are national parks, a hunting season and strict rules in terms of hunting endangered species that nobody breaks. At least not the ordinary people. I have no idea if a prince is for instance hunting Arabian Leopards in Hijaz or Jizan in private but I highly doubt this.

Hunting should be declared as haram IMO, because more animals = better.

Hunting should be declared as haram IMO, because more animals = better.

Senseless hunting is already haram. For instance if that news in that other thread is correct then this was clear haram. Because unnecessary killing is not allowed. Even without the religious glasses this is wrong behavior since animals must never be killed for no reason.

Hunting is necessary for many species. It is to keep the numbers down.

Humans always hunted. This is an instinct in us from pre-historic times. So nothing strange about liking to hunt. All of our ancestors thousands of years ago did it and not until that long ago in most places. Some still do it to survive in South America, Africa and Asia.

The Houbara Bustard is rare so this is bad.

But poaching is a great problem. Just look at South America @blackface or Africa which is the worst.

@SarthakGanguly

:lol:

How about a turtle? They live a very long life.

Senseless hunting is already haram. For instance if that news in that other thread is correct then this was clear haram. Because unnecessary killing is not allowed. Even without the religious glasses this is wrong behavior since animals must never be killed for no reason.

Humans always hunted. This is an instinct in us from pre-historic times. So nothing strange about liking to hunt. All of our ancestors thousands of years ago did it and not until that long ago in most places. Some still do it to survive in South America, Africa and Asia.

But poaching is a great problem. Just look at South America @blackface or Africa which is the worst.

@SarthakGanguly

Naah, I can win a race against a rabbit... but then, I am still a turtle. :hitwall:

Then almost everyone on this forum would be banned including you for bashing Jews.
Brother, thanks for support. Anyway, do not waste your time on them. They are 50-cents army of mullahs ;) All of them have confessed to be basij members, and basij members are paid mercenaries of the regime ;) They deliberately try to derail threads and put pressure on anti-regime members, and threads. ;) Just ignore them ;)

@SarthakGanguly

Hunting is far better than factory farming. LOok at how animals are treated in factory farms. They have no breathing space, they are fed minimally, they are in pain constantly, and slaughtered. Their lives are worse than hell and we as humans have a moral obligation to put an end to such unneccesary cruelty to sentient non human animals. Hunting is much better - the animals lived a decent and free life and are killed instantly and without much pain.

@Azlan Haider

Your signature is a pretty nice one liner.

How is this one liner: Politics isn't about right versus left. It's about right versus wrong. :omghaha:

And you've countered this by saying the left is wrong and the right is right? :lol:

Actually this is a little saying to help straight men remember which ear they can get pierced. The left ear is ok, the right ear means you're a limp-wristed pansy. :lol:

@Kaan so still Right is right for you ?? :sarcastic:

There was alot of backlash in that bustard hunting thread SMH
I don't know why some members have to be so immature sometimes.

PWh2VK6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom