What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Hey Kaan .. i dont think we have been properly introduced eachother.

Let me start .. My name is Ali Khan.. a Law and CPL trainee and a part time elite troll on PDF..

Like 4x4s,guns n hot chicks.. :rofl:

Originally from Baluchistan n belong to a military background..

Hey Kaan .. i dont think we have properly introduced eachother..

Let me start .. My name is Ali Khan.. a Law and CPL trainee and a part time elite troll on PDF..

Like 4x4s,guns n hot chicks.. :rofl:

Originally from Baluchistan n belong to a military background..
Im studying I.T but more specifically network security. Other than that not much going on here.

Im also into guns, and I have a 4x4. I go camping, fishing pretty regularly.

Chicks.:astagh:
Have to wait till I get married.

Im studying I.T but more specifically network security. Other than that not much going on here.

Im also into guns, and I have a 4x4. I go camping, fishing pretty regularly.

Chicks.:astagh:
Have to wait till I get married.

I got a Jeep CJ5... guns .. a shit load of em.. more into hunting...

So wats goin on brah .. ?

Got me a Nissan Pathfinder.

I haven't been hunting yet. But I wanna go so badly. I just haven't had the chance.:cray:

Nissan has no market in Pakistan... had a Patrol once... great suv...

P.S: I thought you were more into the real thing instead of pathfinders etc...

Although i do own "SUVs".. but man.. youve gotta love the jeep.. found a few Turkish CJ fan pages.. you have some nice Jeeps..

Nissan has no market in Pakistan... had a Patrol once... great suv...

P.S: I thought you were more into the real thing instead of pathfinders etc...

Although i do own "SUVs".. but man.. youve gotta love the jeep.. found a few Turkish CJ fan pages.. you have some nice Jeeps..
Yeah when I was in turkey I noticed the jeeps too. They do look good. You should check out what they have in America.

Yeah when I was in turkey I noticed the jeeps too. They do look good. You should check out what they have in America.

Cant rival USA.. but we do have several offroadin clubs ... 4x4 scene aint that bad here either... thanks to cheap parts specially in provinces near afghanistan (smuggled vehicles aka spares etc)..

The other thread got closed so I moved it to here:

Ah of course, of course. The blame is with Pakistan (funny how Pakistanis thanked you too :tup: ) A similar logic is given by retards vis-a-vis the rapes and molestation cases - the girl is not covered enough blah blah. As if guys are like insects and bound to sit on any 'uncovered' girl and devour them. :coffee:

Question is a basic understanding of morality. I mean from x,y,z I can understand, but from the royalty - it shows the people in bad light.

Try not to draw parallel with us to justify your relative standing. When there are sanitation, rape or other issue, Indians and also to a large extent Pakistanis introspect (sometimes violently) about their own shortcomings.

Besides - what hunting rules do you have for endangered species - I was wondering? Cloning in a secret lab and then freeing to bird - only to hunt it down? Just curious.

Not trying to be rude here - just find the apathetic attitude of the general population and the society that such incidents of the royal family are regularly brushed under the carpet.

Well, there is a difference between being educated and cultured and then committing such things. But once again I have seen no proof of this news. So I give him the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Well, I hardly ever talk about India here and if I do it is never in a negative way unless there has been some childish trolling that I am countering like in that thread which just got locked due to the pathan donkey.

I mean the attested trading and cultural ties between the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent are at least 5000 years old.

Trade and cultural links between ancient Arabia and ancient India date back to third millennium BC.[1]

Heptulla, Nejma. Indo-West Asian relations: the Nehru era. Allied Publishers, 1991. ISBN9788170233404.

Well the blame lies on the Pakistani government. No doubt about it. If KSA did something similar I would be angry as well and blame them and not the foreigner taking advantage of it. Of course this portrays this prince in a bad light as well obviously. If the news is correct.

Well I don't know the exact rules but I know for a fact that there are national parks, a hunting season and strict rules in terms of hunting endangered species that nobody breaks. At least not the ordinary people. I have no idea if a prince is for instance hunting Arabian Leopards in Hijaz or Jizan in private but I highly doubt this.

The other thread got closed so I moved it to here:

Well, there is a difference between being educated and cultured and then committing such things. But once again I have seen no proof of this news. So I give him the benefit of the doubt for now at least.

Well, I hardly ever talk about India here and if I do it is never in a negative way unless there has been some childish trolling that I am countering like in that thread which just got locked.

I mean the attested trading and cultural ties between the Arabian Peninsula and the Indian Subcontinent are at least 5000 years old.

Well the blame lies on the Pakistani government. No doubt about it. If KSA did something similar I would be angry as well and blame them and not the foreigner taking advantage of it. Of course this portrays this prince in a bad light as well obviously. If the news is correct.

Well I don't know the exact rules but I know for a fact that there are national parks, a hunting season and strict rules in terms of hunting endangered species that nobody breaks. At least not the ordinary people. I have no idea if a prince is for instance hunting Arabian Leopards in Hijaz or Jizan in private but I highly doubt this.
Thanks sire for clearing that up :tup: When I was a kid, I always wanted to be a bird in my next life. As I grew up (this is one of many incidents starting from home etc) I began to think that was probably not a very good idea. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom