What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

why @LegionnairE gets banned ? :o:
LOL

I told him like 5 times to stop using bad language. He didn't listen so I gave him a Pre warning. 2 posts later in the same thread he used bad language again. He already had 2 warning points so I added 1. Now he is banned. I made it where the ban only lasts 1 day so he will be back today in about 7 hours. NORMALLY BANS LAST 40 DAYS!!!! But im a nice guy.

I opened a thread in the GHQ asking for a tea house. Lets see what they say.

LOL

I told him like 5 times to stop using bad language. He didn't listen so I gave him a Pre warning. 2 posts later in the same thread he used bad language again. He already had 2 warning points so I added 1. Now he is banned. I made it where the ban only lasts 1 day so he will be back today in about 7 hours. NORMALLY BANS LAST 40 DAYS!!!! But im a nice guy.

I opened a thread in the GHQ asking for a tea house. Lets see what they say.
you did the right thing let him be cooled than return 1 day is better than 40 :D ;)

IMG-20140422-WA0001.jpg

What's up man?
my @ss is burning :angry: have you heard iran have a 36-story 150 m tower in Manhattan ? the building is taken by american now they wanna sell it and give it's money to relative of victim of terrorist attack ! :hitwall: ,this is our people's tower in this building they make dollars and and give it to students as scholarship :cry: now i think they will stop giving these scholarships & arz e danesh jooi idk when these kind of news going to end ! :mad:

650 Fifth Avenue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

my @ss is burning :angry: have you heard iran have a 36-story 150 m tower in Manhattan ? the building is taken by american now they wanna sell it and give it's money to relative of victim of terrorist attack ! :hitwall: ,this is our people's tower in this building they make dollars and and give it to students as scholarship :cry: now i think they will stop giving these scholarships & arz e danesh jooi idk when these kind of news going to end ! :mad:

650 Fifth Avenue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dude, that building is part of Alavi foundation which was the main source of money for mullah lobbyists in US and Canada. It was spent only for NIAC, AmirAhmadi, and fucktard leftists and muslim extremists in US&Canada. Even one cent of that money has not been spent for students after Revolution. Do not be fooled by mullah propaganda ;)

Last edited:
Dude, that building is part of Alavi foundation which was the main source of money for mullah lobbyists in US and Canada. It was spent only for NIAC, AmirAhmadi, and fucktard leftists and muslim extremists in US&Canada. Even one cent of that money has not been spent for students after Revolution. Do not be fooled by mullah propaganda ;)
yea i know but you know it's hard to explain it , this tower was in the one of the most important city and District in the world if we going to buy another tower could we find it in that district ? do you know how much will be expansive to buy it ? one day it could used for good purpose but now we lose it :(

Last edited:
yea i know but you know it's hard to explain it , this tower was in the one of the most important city and District in the world if we going to by another tower could we find it in that district ? do you know how much will be expansive to buy it ? one day it could used for good purpose but now we lose it :(
LOL, dude, mullahs have burnt more than 100 times of the value of this building in the past 30 years. You know, it is like when a thief comes to a home and you, as the home owner, are worried about the water valve which is open and water is wasting. :lol::lol:
:lol:
Anyway, let's discuss about another topic ;)

LOL, dude, mullahs have burnt more than 100 times of the value of this building in the past 30 years. You know, it is like when a thief comes to a home and you, as the home owner, are worried about the water valve which is open and water is wasting. :lol::lol:
:lol:
Anyway, let's discuss about another topic ;)
is there anything worse than iran's internet ? from 24 h we have 20 h disconnection

yea you are right ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom