What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Oh those good old days of pulling ears and slipper surface to surface launches. :rofl:

I have a vague memory of pissing in my pants the first time it happened. I must not have been more than 2-3 years old, LOL. Good old days.:rofl:

@al-Hasani

A lot of Arab singers come out of Egypt actually. :D

Except the legendary Qazim AL Saher from Iraq. :D

I have a vague memory of pissing in my pants the first time it happened. I must not have been more than 2-3 years old, LOL. Good old days.:rofl:

Bro it used to be like this for me 24/7: :partay:

:cheesy::rofl:

@al-Hasani

A lot of Arab singers come out of Egypt actually. :D

Except the legendary Qazim AL Saher from Iraq. :D

Bro it used to be like this for me 24/7: :partay:

:cheesy::rofl:

:rofl:

Yes, Egypt is also the most populous Arab country and as most of us Arabs know then Egyptian movies, satire, series etc. gained and have a lot of popularity still due to their global Arab appeal and history.

It's weird that you tend to remember such things. It was not even meant in a bad way. A little caring/loving pull in the ear. Sometimes you really do remember the strangest of things.
Yeah, I do remember that. Hillarious.

Notice Bush's attempts of saying "thank you very much" in Arabic.:lol:

How the time flies fast. Feels like it happened not long ago but it is literary years ago.

Yes, Egypt is also the most populous Arab country and as most of us Arabs know then Egyptian movies, satire, series etc. gained and have a lot of popularity still due to their global Arab appeal and history.

It's weird that you tend to remember such things. It was not even meant in a bad way. A little caring/loving pull in the ear. Sometimes you really do remember the strangest of things.
Yeah, I do remember that. Hillarious.

Notice Bush's attempts of saying "thank you very much" in Arabic.:lol:

How the times flies fast.

My ear pulling wasn't lovely it was punishing. :D

Yeah suddenly I started remembering things after viewing youtube i got to some Arabic songs. :lol:

Time sure does fly it's amazing. Hopefully we end up Jannah. You know what's frightening? :D

Hadith says you will be ressurected with people you spent your time around, so this is scary thought of me ressurecting with all other PDF memebrs here too. :o::rofl:

OH MY GOD! :P PLease NO

@rmi5 @Kaan

My ear pulling wasn't lovely it was punishing. :D

Yeah suddenly I started remembering things after viewing youtube i got to some Arabic songs. :lol:

Time sure does fly it's amazing. Hopefully we end up Jannah. You know what's frightening? :D

Hadith says you will be ressurected with people you spent your time around, so this is scary thought of me ressurecting with all other PDF memebrs here too. :o::rofl:

OH MY GOD! :P PLease NO

@rmi5 @Kaan

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL. Then, you will be resurrected with 500, blackeagle, YZD Khalifa. :undecided:
@Al-Hassani will be resurrected with mullah clowns. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
and I will be resurrected with Surenas, and Bahoz clowns, and kill myself after that.:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL. Then, you will be resurrected with 500, blackeagle, YZD Khalifa. :undecided:
@Al-Hassani will be resurrected with mullah clowns. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
and I will be resurrected with Surenas, and Bahoz clowns, and kill myself after that.:rolleyes:

I'm going to accuse them of being heretics. :rofl::rofl::rofl::P

@RAMPAGE @KingMamba @rockstar08 @WebMaster

This is catchy, makes me wanna be a Pakistani. :D

There's a software called audacity which can take out the vocals from the song. I use it sometimes to make instrumentals I can't find online. Btw where have you been lately?
I was using audacity to record my voice and doing practice for speaking section in TOEFL.

What language is that lol?
french, I guess.

There's a software called audacity which can take out the vocals from the song. I use it sometimes to make instrumentals I can't find online. Btw where have you been lately?

Where have you been? :D

I rarely see you, I for the first time got banned for a really long period but my homie shortened the ban for me. :D

Ask the people here what happened, if they remember. :D @rmi5

Where have you been? :D

I rarely see you, I for the first time got banned for a really long period but my homie shortened the ban for me. :D

Ask the people here what happened, if they remember. :D @rmi5
Actually, @al-Hasani later explained to me what has happened.
In summary, it was like e nuke exploded in the PDF, and you and blackeagle were vaporized when I opened PDF. :lol::lol::lol:
Your bashing comments were everywhere. :disagree: I, seriously, expect you guys not to do such a mess again. ;)

Why were you banned? :eek:

Look right on top of you. :D

Actually, @al-Hasani later explained to me what has happened.
In summary, it was like e nuke exploded in the PDF, and you and blackeagle were vaporized when I opened PDF. :lol::lol::lol:
Your bashing comments were everywhere. :disagree: I, seriously, expect you guys not to do such a mess again. ;)

He made me go off after one of my threads he was happy that Hamas fighters died then I completely derailed his thread then it got really ugly with threats and unimaginable curse words. :lol:

then manticore banned me. :D I swear I knew it was him too. :D

Look right on top of you. :D

He made me go off after one of my threads he was happy that Hamas fighters died then I completely derailed his thread then it got really ugly with threats and unimaginable curse words. :lol:

then manticore banned me. :D I swear I knew it was him too. :D
Yup, I have heard about it, and read some of your comments. :lol: I have heard that you have even planned and arranged to meet each other in Michigan and Riyadh, in order to have a physical fight as well. :sniper::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Back
Top Bottom