What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

@Arabian Legend

Congratulations with the win tonight. Saw the game with a bunch of Real Madrid fans (fellow students here). Really impressive I must say.

But something tells me that Mourinho will win the final if they beat Atlético Madrid tomorrow night but you never know.

Now of course my two elder brothers who are big Real Madrid fans will keep talking about the victory for the next few days.:lol:

The counter attacks of Real Madrid are simply deadly and when you have Ronaldo in this form and a hardworking and quick Bale, Benzema, di María and a really good Modric it is difficult to lose. Pepe and especially Ramos were impressive again.;)

But always good to see a Spanish side in the final!

@Arabian Legend

Congratulations with the win tonight. Saw the game with a bunch of Real Madrid fans (fellow students here). Really impressive I must say.

But something tells me that Mourinho will win the final if they beat Atlético Madrid tomorrow night but you never know.

Now of course my two elder brothers who are big Real Madrid fans will keep talking about the victory for the next few days.:lol:

The counter attacks of Real Madrid are simply deadly and when you have Ronaldo in this form and a hardworking and quick Bale, Benzema, di María and a really good Modric it is difficult to lose. Pepe and especially Ramos were impressive again.;)

But always good to see a Spanish side in the final!

Thanks, My feeling tells me that Real Madrid will have it this time.

Btw don't miss the opining ceremony tomorrow.:thinktank::mps::jester:

BmU3G8AIUAALE8E.jpg:large

Everyone has a tea garden and tea shop but no one serving tea :cray: @Kaan

How come the Iranians are not advertising their tea?! :p:

Qatari Riyals.
Speaking about Arab currencies then the Kuwaiti Dinar is the highest-valued currency unit in the world!

List of circulating currencies - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks, My feeling tells me that Real Madrid will have it this time.

Btw don't miss the opining ceremony tomorrow.:thinktank::mps::jester:

BmU3G8AIUAALE8E.jpg:large

Well, let's hope not.:lol:

Will watch it and update the thread I made on the ME section if I don't forget it.;)

Wait a second isnt it zero on the left banknote? o_O

5 Qatari Riyal banknote.

Back
Top Bottom