What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

It's a great photo indeed. I already changed my avatar last week but only for a short time as you might remember.

First world problem solved.:lol:

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

Are you insane or just trolling yet again? You are not even Arab at all but you have used Arab nationalist avatars all the time, now the one you use now, before that Arab nationalist leaders yet you constantly badmouth Arabs.

How is having myself as an avatar anything to do with Arab nationalism or my current avatar?

You really got some mental problems of some sort. Go back to the Farsi section where you belong. We don't want you likes around here especially not trolls like you.
You misunderstood me I mean you were using Arab world maps as your avatar you have opsession with everything is Arab
And you are the one who insult everyone on this forum

@al-Hasani you did good...Now your avatar is rocking!!! In fact, i might confess, i am a bit jealous!!! ;)

@BLACKEAGLE welcome back...Stay cool my friend

The old avatar rocked as well. At least I was told so.;)

@SALMAN AL-FARSI

You are an supposed half Arab yet you constantly badmouth Arabs. You accuse me of being "obsessed" about my own people yet you are the one that constantly is using Arab nationalist avatars. As your current avatar. Contradiction much?

Why is it that you never insult your other half (Farsi)? But somehow you insult the ethnicity of your own mother.

Anyway it's late and I am going to bed but quit trolling this section of the forum and you should troll in your own Farsi section instead.

Lastly every Arab is proud of being an Arab and there is a lot to be proud of. Nor is that your business.
Discussion has ended with you since you are a serial troll and contradictory user.

Thank you my friend but I did not make it. But I love horses (animals in general) especially Arabian horses. What the avatar lacks is a Scimitar sword though but this is the only thing.:D

:enjoy:
thank you my dear friend
str-ly.com13894921939812.jpg

Only 10 thousand in UAE so yeah small one that lives close to oman border . anyway there is not much difference between us and sunnis we pray in same mosque etc and we do not worship specific figures like shia .

I told hazzy I had connections on this site but he never listened , he continued insulting me from my back and he got what he deserves .

I wasn't banned because of you. :)

@Ceylal

LOL...I saw your thread on 'Egypt invade Algeria', it made me laugh because I saw it and was shocked by it. I noticed you were outraged too, but it was even funnier because you claimed the Qassam Brigades were fighting Algeria a few months ago and cheered for Sisi against Hamas. :D

I don't know what to make out of it, although maybe you can realize that our militaries are odd.

Back
Top Bottom