What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Yup, I already told @Ostad that we don't have any problem with Arabs. We do have problems with farsis, because of their backward culture, and their lying(Taqqiya), ... but, we are very good with arabs. Specially in Iran, Azerbaijanis and Arabs consider themselves as allies to get their rights from Farsi regime. BTW, almost all farsis in the real world, have the same mentality as PDF members. The only difference is that they are not as mullah cheerleader as the ones in PDF. But, rest of their characteristics, including Taqqiya, racism, being shameless, and having no logic, is the same.

Dear, I do not know about all that. One should always be vary of making such overall conclusions. I know that you are rightly angry at some of your compatriots and how they provoke Azeris who form the core of Iranian society but there are also good Farsi users on PDF. As well as in real life. I have two Persian friends. One from Shiraz and the other from Yazd. They are got people and we only make jokes against each other for fun.

First of all there is nothing called an Indian race. It's a nationality. Indian Punjabis or Indian Bengalis are not the same as Indians from Kerala or Indian Tamils. You must know this as an Indian national.

Arabs do NOT hate Indians. Do you see any Arab users hating on Indians when not replying to trolls or insults with insults? Do Arabs troll the Indian section? Yes or no? The answer is no. Indians are simply not a people that we spent much time on. We do not hate you nor do we love you. The ties are normally good and have normally been good historically.

I got angry because that individual has been trolling for a long time, here he destroyed a serious debate again with his trolling and at the same time he is making up lies about my person to discredit me and he also talks behind my back on the Iranian section to get attention like a 7 year old writing false claim that I have never written. Now you will have users believing this to be the case when I never wrote such claims.

That he has no clue about genetics but still insist on talking about it and that he at the same time makes insane comments and outrageous false claims does not help one bit either.

There are many respected Indian users. That even have good relations with Pakistani users. But the senior Pakistani users were right when they said that I should avoid him.

Indian is not a race that's true but then neither is Arab. The point was that making offensive generalizations and stereotypes about peoples is rarely warranted. You should ignore that user- it is for the best.

Indian is not a race that's true but then neither is Arab. The point was that making offensive generalizations and stereotypes about peoples is rarely warranted. You should ignore that user- it is for the best.

Yes, they are. Arabs are Arabs and are known as one ethnic group across the world. Even if not all are identical they are all from a common Semitic/Middle Eastern background. In India you have ethnic groups who do not even belong to the same language family (not that this equals ancestry/origin) and you have many more ethnic groups and large climatic differences.

There are only 3 main races in the world. Caucasian, Black and Mongoloid. Then you have subgroups under each main group and mixtures.

The end of all this is that this individual started it just like he was talking behind my back like a child. He seems to have some serious problems but he is to be ignored for the future.

Yes, I will that is why I apologized to other Indians that might have read the thread. But I don't expect anything similar from him.

Yes, they are. Arabs are Arabs and are known as one ethnic group across the world. Even if not all are identical they are all from a common Semitic/Middle Eastern background. In India you have ethnic groups who do not even belong to the same language family (not that this equals ancestry/origin) and you have many more ethnic groups and large climatic differences.

There are only 3 main races in the world. Caucasian, Black and Mongoloid. Then you have subgroups under each main group and mixtures.

The end of all this is that this individual started it just like he was talking behind my back like a child. He seems to have some serious problems but he is to be ignored for the future.

Yes, I will that is why I apologized to other Indians that might have read the thread. But I don't expect anything similar from him.

Point taken about Arabs being an ethnic group. And it's alright. I have also said racism stuff in the past. It's the nature of this site. People are hot headed nationalists here :lol: None of us really mean what we say anyway.

Point taken about Arabs being an ethnic group. And it's alright. I have also said racism stuff in the past. It's the nature of this site. People are hot headed nationalists here :lol: None of us really mean what we say anyway.

Please do not think that I hate Indians or any other people. This is not the case at all. You know my opinions on this field and that I like and respect the Indian users I have interacted with in a friendly and respectful manner.

:o:o_O

If you are leaving 7abibi then I will be leaving as well. First @Mosamania and now maybe @BLACKEAGLE as well. If that's the case I will leave too. Indeed there are too many idiotic trolls and inferiority ridden users that offer nothing. It's a great waste of time when you are bedridden as I am right now but on the long run I tend to agree with you here.

What do you say @Yzd Khalifa

This platform should be renamed Anti-Saudi forum. Most members here are bias in their views aside from being un objective all the time and have very limited knowledge on militarily related discussions as well as to that related to politics, economy and so on. Why do I need to waste my time with people who are fed with hate and jealousy and, as a result of that most of their posts are filled with insults. am I in need of this? certainly not. Since we are living a good life and are in no need of others for whatever reason, those people can burn for all we care. They can keep trolling and insulting as much as their energies allow them to for what they do they represent themselves and their surrounding enviroment. In the end we are prospering and they are sinking in their own $h!t. You don't see me out of this section lately, yeah. Maybe we can coordinate so that we keep in touch outside this forum?

Last edited:
This platform should be renamed Anti-Saudi forum. Most members here are bias in their views aside from being un objective all the time and have very limited knowledge on militarily related discussions as well as to that related to politics, economy and so on. Why do I need to waste my time with people who are fed with hate an jealousy and, as a result of that most of their posts are filled with insults. am I in need of this? certainly not. Since we are living a good life and are in no need of others for whatever reason, those people can burn for all we care. They can keep trolling and insulting as much as their energies allow them to for what they do they represent themselves and their surrounding enviroment. In the end we are prospering and they are sinking in their own $h!t. You don't see me out of this section lately, yeah. Maybe we can coordinate so that we keep in touch outside this forum?

Baad al zaman al khara jeyid min hathihi forum. Lakin al military section quwayis bes all middle east wa asia sections khara. :-)

Fee qabla usboo wa alan ana fee turkish defence forum katheer.

Baad al zaman al khara jeyid min hathihi forum. Lakin al military section quwayis bes all middle east wa asia sections khara. :-)

Fee qabla usboo wa alan ana fee turkish defence forum katheer.

Wow your arabic are pretty good. I would like to know more about that if you may? Where did you learn Arabic?

Thank you buddy. Yes, everything is good, I hope everything is good for you, too. ;)

Im doing great but worn out and exhausted lately. Too much exams and studying aside from being on the on call list.

Wow your arabic are pretty good. I would like to know more about that if you may? Where did you learn Arabic?

Im doing great but worn out and exhausted lately. Too much exams and studying aside from being on the on call list.

I learned arabic from some of your fellow country men. I have alot of saudi friends and alot of other arab friends. So i pick up some here and there.

I just finished exams finally. Now I can relax. Im still traumatized by school and all of the assignments, when I wake up in the mornings I think I have class and before I sleep I get scared thinking I forgot to do homework or something.

I learned arabic from some of your fellow country men. I have alot of saudi friends and alot of other arab friends. So i pick up some here and there.

I just finished exams finally. Now I can relax. Im still traumatized by school and all of the assignments, when I wake up in the mornings I think I have class and before I sleep I get scared thinking I forgot to do homework or something.
Good going bro !!!!!! :enjoy:

How old are you ?

Back
Top Bottom